The Marvel Family vs. WWH and Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Captain Marvel
Captain Marvel, Jr.
Mary Marvel

vs.

World War Hulk
Skaar

For the duration of this fight, the power of Shazam is not split evenly between them, but they instead all simataneously possess the full power of Shazam.

Random Encounter, BFR, KO, or Kill.

The Nuul
Team 1 stomps.

Enyalus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
For the duration of this fight, the power of Shazam is not split evenly between them, but they instead all simataneously possess the full power of Shazam.
Spite, much?

Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut would've been a better candidate than Skaar.

iceman24567
Team 1 9/10

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Enyalus
Spite, much?

How is it spite? If it was split evenly among them, WWH could beat them without much trouble. As it stands plenty of people (myself not included) put WWH beyond Superman/Captain Marvel in terms of strength anyway and tout his increasing anger/strength/durability/healing factor to a phenomenal degree. If that's the case, then WWH and Skaar should be able to fight the Marvels.

rotiart
Your right. Wwh curb stomps all three. At the same time.

Wei Phoenix
How is it spite? If it was split evenly among them, WWH could beat them without much trouble. As it stands plenty of people (myself not included) put WWH beyond Superman/Captain Marvel in terms of strength anyway and tout his increasing anger/strength/durability/healing factor to a phenomenal degree. If that's the case, then WWH and Skaar should be able to fight the Marvels.

Skaar is a huge weak link due to lack of feats. Nothing he has done can put him over any of the Marvels imo. With BFR on, they could easily ko Skaar and get rid of Hulk.

AlmightyKfish
Team 1 curbstomp.

Enyalus
How is it spite?

I don't think anyone in their right mind would vote for WWH over three Captain Marvels. Which is basically what this is, as Skaar is a nonfactor and each one wields the full power of SHAZAM.

Apparently I'm in the minority here, though, so it isn't spite I guess.

Warlord
Team one 10/10

xJLxKing
I don't think anyone in their right mind would vote for WWH over three Captain Marvels. Which is basically what this is, as Skaar is a nonfactor and each one wields the full power of SHAZAM.

No it's a spite.

Prep-Man

i agree. wwh can take a couple while skaar takes on mary or jr. i think the marvels win but its not a solid majority.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Prep-Man
i agree. wwh can take a couple while skaar takes on mary or jr. i think the marvels win but its not a solid majority.

How long do you think Skaar can fight Mary or Jr?

Prep-Man
long enough for hulk to do his job. hulk was facing off against a bunch of heroes from marvel. i dont see the lightning doing any real damage. once hulk gets madder...

Wei Phoenix
long enough for hulk to do his job. hulk was facing off against a bunch of heroes from marvel. i dont see the lightning doing any real damage. once hulk gets madder...

Good thing its magic disguised as lightning. Also what feats does Skaar have that says he won't get utterly destroyed by Mary or Jr, or both at the same time?

iceman24567
Yeah it really is spite no expression

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Good thing its magic disguised as lightning. Also what feats does Skaar have that says he won't get utterly destroyed by Mary or Jr, or both at the same time?

hulk has a decent history with magic, though. mary hasn't impressed me much. skaar could keep her busy for a while, imo.

Badabing
This thread might as well be Kal El, Kon El and Kara vs WWH and Skaar.

Wei Phoenix
hulk has a decent history with magic, though. mary hasn't impressed me much. skaar could keep her busy for a while, imo.

And what about Jr. That's two that he would have to fend off, and this is Mary with the full power of SHAZAM so she would be way more impressive. You think Skaar can fight off two versions of Captain Marvel?

Prep-Man
Crap, i didn't see that. yeah, this is defintely in Marvel's favor. if each have full power, then it goes to them. i was thinking early giffen days of mary marvel. smile sorry.

vansonbee
Team 1

Private Pion
Considering that on a bad day, the full Shazam power can split the world in two, I'd say even the massive power of WWH would go down fairly quick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.