Merlyn vs Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
the 2 guardians of the multiverse (MAJOR writer screwup btw stick out tongue)

they decide their cant be 2 guardians so they fight

who takes it?

guy222
LT

Merlyn is dead

Tenebrous
LT cuts off merlyn's beard. Uatu now has synthetic hair.

guy222
indeed

SoulDevourer
laughing out loud

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tenebrous
LT cuts off merlyn's beard. Uatu now has synthetic hair.

Merlyn doesn't have beard shifty

occultdestroyer
^lol

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Utrigita
Merlyn doesn't have beard shifty dang your right

spoilsport mad

Tenebrous
Merlyn doesn't have beard shifty

oh chit you're right Happy Dance

Galan007
Merlyn doesn't have beard shifty Or does he?:

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1815154_m1.jpg

stick out tongue

Anyhow, LT shits on Merlyn.

SoulDevourer
uh LT couldnt do anything to stop Merlyn & Mandragon from destroying any universe they want

so that means LT < Merlyn right?

Knowsbleed33
Are you beyond help?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Are you beyond help?
Yes.

Abandon all hope, ye who wish to enlighten SoulDevourer.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yes.

Abandon all hope, ye who wish to enlighten SoulDevourer. Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Are you beyond help? wait what where wheres yo previous post in this topic?

o right u didnt enligten nothing big grin

Enyalus
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
wait what where wheres yo previous post in this topic?

o right u didnt enligten nothing big grin
Because I take my own advice. It's always the best.

guy222
Merlyn ain't doin jack to LT

LT wins

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222

LT wins
I agree.

SoulDevourer
ok ok but what about this (from other topic) :
Originally posted by Mr Master
Matrix/Merlyn has done as much as Mxy and perhaps more imo.

From manipulating the 616 Multiverse on a chessboard.
to
Creating an Omniversal Nexus (Starlight Citadel)
Creating the Celestial Nullifier (can erase any Universe in the Omniverse)
Creating a "pan-dimensional"reality. (Otherworld)
to
molding the life-force of the entire Omniverse into tiny crystals,
one for each reality, which then the Celestial Nullifier crushes to erase universes.

I remember once
Merlyn allowed Captain Britain to harness a fraction of the Energy Matrix,
Brian was able to reverse a full blown Multiversal collapse like child's play. do we get see LT do anything comparabel to that?

(iirc LT deactivate the IG but thats not as impressive as the stuff on that list)

guy222
Did u see how Merlyn perished

SoulDevourer
Did u see how Merlyn perished u mean after fight between mjj & fury? dint he only pretend to be dead or something?

Knowsbleed33

LT wins

Heed the word of the LT for the LT is all knowing.

guy222
Let me dig out the scans

He was a 'good guy' in Cap Britain M1-13 killing the last piece of the Fury and bringing back Cap

During Claremont's Exiles, he was killed

guy222
Heed the word of the LT for the LT is all knowing.

big grin wink

SoulDevourer
Heed the word of the LT for the LT is all knowing. yeah

hey if hes so strong wonder why he didnt do nothing when Mondragon was blowin up a feckin UNIVERSE then ermmhappy

Mr Master
I'm sure the thread started did not intend it to be current Merlyn,
or Merlyn detached from the Energy Matrix,
which is a different level of power scale for Merlyn.

SoulDevourer
say this is Merlyn around the time MJJ616 gets his head fried smile

Knowsbleed33
yeah

hey if hes so strong wonder why he didnt do nothing when Mondragon was blowin up a feckin UNIVERSE then ermmhappy

Because it's a part of a grand scheme. He destroyed the universe to prevent 238 Jaspers warp from spreading cross-dimensionally and eventually warping the omniverse.

Enyalus
He destroyed the universe to prevent 238 Jaspers warp from spreading cross-dimensionally and eventually warping the omniverse.
He destroyed it because he was a prick and cared more about politics and getting himself elected than in the preservation of life. stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
I didn't vote for him.

SoulDevourer
Because it's a part of a grand scheme. He destroyed the universe to prevent 238 Jaspers warp from spreading cross-dimensionally and eventually warping the omniverse. ok dat makes sense, but what about the rest?

=>
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9821/mondragon.jpg

here Mondragon says he can destroy ANY universe if he wanna

I mean LT steps in for so many "smaller" things, yet he lets Mondragon control THAT much power depsite all teh risk, WTF? huh
whats prevent Mondragon from destroying the 16-dimension nexus (where LT & abstracts do their meetings) if he wanna?

see thats why I said maybe LT aint that powerful if theres things he cant stop (maybe its just PIS, go fig)

Knowsbleed33
What "small" things have you seen the LT step in on?

guy222
Mandragon

Enyalus
Mandragon
The ladies call me...Goddragon. biscuits

SoulDevourer
What "small" things have you seen the LT step in on?
when he tries to stop that green demon (dont remeber the name), the demon had a super-staff or something. the staff wuz suppose to be evil. but it wasnt gonna blow up a universe anwyay (in the end Lt kills it by destroyin its planet lol)

or like when he try to stop Dr strange from "changing balance of good/evil" or something. iirc LT said the Earth gotta be destroyed cause it was too evil. big deal

also when Warlock gets the IG (ok warlock wuz crazy but he never threaten to destroy a universe!)

Knowsbleed33
when he tries to stop that green demon (dont remeber the name), the demon had a super-staff or something. the staff wuz suppose to be evil. but it wasnt gonna blow up a universe anwyay (in the end Lt kills it by destroyin its planet lol)

This eludes my memory. Are you talking about Slorioth?

This was because Dr. Strange released the occult juggernaut known as Zom. Zom was a threat to all reality.

Both the LT and Eternity agreed that Warlock wasn't mentally compotent enough to wield the IG.

Xplosive
LT stomps.

SoulDevourer
This eludes my memory. Are you talking about Slorioth?

This was because Dr. Strange released the occult juggernaut known as Zom. Zom was a threat to all reality.

Both the LT and Eternity agreed that Warlock wasn't mentally compotent enough to wield the IG. no slorioth. it wuz demon with a magic staf

iirc Zom only threaten the universe (LT said he gotta destroy earth to save the rest of teh universe)
btw Zom wuz gonna taint the whole universe but its not as bad as actualy erasing a universe

Warlock was not multiversal threat so at best its the same lvl as Mondragon with the CN
(imo CN > IG)

btw when universe is erased with CN, can it be unerased? (when the UN destroy a reality it can undo it, but i dunno about the CN)

Knowsbleed33
iirc zom only threaten the universe (LT said he gotta destroy earth to save the rest of teh universe)

Zom was an enormous threat. That's why he was imprisoned in the first place. IIRC it took Dormammu and Eternity to do it.

In those days the LT's job was more or less to prevent any one universe from aquiring more mystical energy than the others. That's why LT stepped in an threatened to destroy Earth. Zom's presence in the 616 reality tipped the balance heavily.

An IG wielder isn't a threat to the multiverse?

SoulDevourer
Zom was an enormous threat. That's why he was imprisoned in the first place. IIRC it took Dormammu and Eternity to do it.

In those days the LT's job was more or less to prevent any one universe from aquiring more mystical energy than the others. That's why LT stepped in an threatened to destroy Earth. Zom's presence in the 616 reality tipped the balance heavily.ok but his jobs also to stop any1 from playing with the multiverse when they want to right? if some guy can just delete any universe he want with flick of a switch, thats WAY bigger threat then Zom & his mojo

huh no

we dont even know if IG can delete a universe (the UN can do it but not sure about the IG)

IG can mess up with 1 universe (maybe 2, iirc Warlock wuz tryin to combine 2 universes or something but i dont remeber detail)

still dont you think a piece of tech that can ERASE any universe anywhere in Omniverse with only a switch is way waaay more dangerus then IG ?

(hell Mondragon can just select the universe Warlock is in, flip the switch & bye bye Warlock, wether hes wearing the IG or not laughing out loud )

The Nuul
LT stomps.

guy222
thumb up

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/880/51531992.th.jpg

Nebulos had the Staff of Polar Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.