Overlord II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gamerr-X
The Overlord 2 (II) demo has been released on PS3 and Xbox 360 and overall its a pretty fun game.

Sure its not one of the best looking games out there but gameplay factor makes up for the graphics and hardly noticeable glitches, provided you like demolishing buildings and bombarding enemies with loads of goblin minions.

The Overlord him self looking very cool as he usually does, has decent moves though not any combos other than X X X, or A A A...but I guess straight after you could do a spell attack and count it as a combo.

There is some good humour in the game that makes you laugh now and then aswell. I will most likely buy this game as its fun but I will wait for price drop as its not worth 30 to 40 pound.

From playing the demo I give it 8/10

Nemesis X
There's already an Overlord II thread.

ArtificialGlory
I'm downloading the demo on the PC as we speak.

ArtificialGlory
This game is fun(ny), lighthearted, and doesn't take itself seriously. Exactly what I needed after having been exposed to one too many crappy games lately.

I may even buy it when it comes out.

Impediment
Can't you even scroll down a single page?

There's already a thread made.

Peach
Check before making threads to make sure you don't make a duplicate.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.