Kingpin vs Moon Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who wins?

PRAYERRUN
kingpin

Trackz
Moon Knight should take itt

Enyalus
Lard Boy wins.

(Hey, that could be Kingpin's new name if he were to ever be in a Legion of Superheroes crossover!)

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Enyalus
Lard Boy wins.

lol

(Hey, that could be Kingpin's new name if he were to ever be in a Legion of Superheroes crossover!)

LOL laughing laughing out loud

Trackz
Moon Knight just slices him up...how is kingpin going to win?

Spire
He throws his belly at him.

PRAYERRUN
Moon Knight reminds me too much of Batman...except Batman is better.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Trackz
Moon Knight just slices him up...how is kingpin going to win?
Kingpin's damage soak is incredible for one. And in addition to that, Kingpin's H2H skills are sufficient enough to allow him to hang with Daredevil...who would make MoonKnight his b*tch in CQC.

PRAYERRUN
yeah I don't see Moon Knight on parr with anybody except maybe The Shocker.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
yeah I don't see Moon Knight on parr with anybody except maybe The Shocker.

Wow, what an insult to Spector.

Trackz
Originally posted by Enyalus
Kingpin's damage soak is incredible for one. And in addition to that, Kingpin's H2H skills are sufficient enough to allow him to hang with Daredevil...who would make MoonKnight his b*tch in CQC. Moon KNight has taken daredevil I believe, and he wasn't embarrassed, and damage soak is one thing, can he take moon knights various knives and such moon knight was able to take on were wolf by night with them.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
yeah I don't see Moon Knight on parr with anybody except maybe The Shocker. blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.