Daken vs. Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Current Daken vs. Omega Red.

To the death.

Wild Shadow
i guess daken could slice off his tentacles and go in for a kill strike.

Starscream M
I'd say Omega Red for the majority. I mean Logan has trouble cutting through Red's carbonadium armor...so doubt Daken's muramasa tinged claws will do to much damage, besides, Omega Red relies more on durability than hf so the muramasa won't affect him as much as say a healer ala creed or logan.

The Nuul
Red, he beats the old man, so he shouldnt have issues with his kid.

Survivor19
1) no, he can't slice off the tentacles, and if he tried, he'll just shatter muramasa claw
2) ok, Daken CAN sneak up on arcady and one-shot him with magic claw...
3) i'm still giving the edge to Rossovich

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'd say Omega Red for the majority. I mean Logan has trouble cutting through Red's carbonadium armor...so doubt Daken's muramasa tinged claws will do to much damage, besides, Omega Red relies more on durability than hf so the muramasa won't affect him as much as say a healer ala creed or logan.

His armor is highly durable, yes. But it's not made of carbonadium. It WAS made of carbonadium in the 90's cartoon, though wink

Muramasa doesn't cut things. It splices them on the molecular level. Daken was supplied with these adamantium sheaths, though... so it seems they can't "cut" through anything... think

guy222
Daken has the Muramasa claw. Seems, Red will be his first victim next issue

StiltmanFTW
Probably. Red will clash with Wolverine first, though.

guy222
classic battles

StiltmanFTW
Yeah smile Looking forward to it...

guy222
Be out soon

jrodslam
Hope they dont have Red job to the kid. sad

StiltmanFTW
I don't think they'll fight in the upcoming issue (although I wouldn't mind being wrong). I guess they'll just run into each other at the end of the issue or something.

Wolverine: Origins #39 cover

jrodslam
I like the other cover better.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jrodslam
Hope they dont have Red job to the kid. sad

Funny part is that the "kid" is over 60 years old 7lv fighter shocklaugh

Originally posted by jrodslam
I like the other cover better.

Which one?

jrodslam
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Which one?

http://img13.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t683552_MAY090549.jpg

StiltmanFTW
*bump*

I like the original one more.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1142/xmen50525575.jpg

jrodslam
^ True. One of my faves. #7 wasnt bad either.

http://img16.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t763286_7-1.jpg

namorsubby
omega red

Mshinu
Would be an interesting fight.. it depends on how the Muramasa perform against Red`s tentacles and armor. However OR is still strong enough to tear Daken limb from limb since he has no adamantium skeleton.

Unless the claws can cut the tentacles with ease I give OR a majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.