Linkin Park vs Transformers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Hey all,

Just here to discuss Linkin Park's new song/soundtrack for the movie, 'New Divide'.

2eKEWmoytUY

Personally, I found it was decent, but I think 'What I've Done' for the previous film was much better. It was my favorite song for a while.

XED9lfhavbk

Share your thoughts...

Darth Rex
I agree i love What I've Done think its great song goes well with the movie
New Divide is quite good just prefer What I've Done

Scythe
During the film, I enjoyed how New Divide was heard overlapped with military drums while NEST hunts down Decepticons.

I'm not a big LP fan, so it's hard for me to like their TF movie songs, but it's alright I guess.

BruceSkywalker
I like some of their music..

this one should fit in perfect

Menetnashté
Yeah decent not as good as What I've done though. A bit disappointed Disturbed didn't make it on the list this time, thought this moment was pretty sick.

Alma666fears
i got to admit linkin park is a great band, im only 13 but ive been to there concert before just before christmas and they were really great live haha. and i like the transformers films without the songs supported by linkin park but i have to say the songs from them make it better lol you got to admit guys...

Alma666fears
and also what ive done is a good song i heard before the first transformers movie and i liked it but added to the movie makes it better lol dunno why tho... and new divide i think is an awesome song haha

maxman1180
WT. ... LP ^_^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.