Batman vs. Black Canary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arkyde331
Who would win in this showdown......

Batman most likely has better martial arts skill

but the black canary has that canary cry that can do devistating damage

Arkyde331
i think black canary wuld win just cause of her powerful scream

iceman24567
On here she wins via scream in a comic Batman probably has like 3 ways to take her out.

Enyalus
Batman has built-in earmuffs.

iceman24567
I think her scream would wreck his whole suit erm

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
I think her scream would wreck his whole suit erm
No, if this was in a Batman or Detective Comics comic, Dinah's scream would be totally sonic in nature and Batman would be completely unaffected by it if he was able to block out the noise, which he would be, because he's Batman.

Then he dashes really fast at her and batkicks her off a building. Realizing she'll die, he uses his grappling gun to swoop in and save her at the last possible moment. Then they share a kiss and it ruins her marriage to Ollie because she can't get Bruce's lips out of her mind. End of comic.

iceman24567
Like i said in a comic it's a no brainer on here she wins. Her scream is able to actually break shit like taking chunks out buildings and what not.

Darth Martin
Reallisticallly Black Canary. She has a considerably poweful ranged weapon. Also she' not a bad fighter H2H.

Enyalus
Like i said in a comic it's a no brainer on her she wins. Her scream is able to actually break shit like taking chucks out buildings and what not.
The Batkick can break down military installation reinforced steel doors.

What now?

iceman24567
The Batkick is banned from forum matches eek!

Enyalus
The Batkick is banned from forum matches eek!
How did that rule make it past Bada? eek!

iceman24567
I seduced him with my long flowing dreads embarrasment

Raoul
Canary's scream gives her a huge advantage.

H2H, Bruce would wreck her though.

BruceSkywalker
Dinah's cream gives her an advantage but not much.. Batman does know about it and will most likely where something to protect himself or simply take her before she even has a chance to use it

JakeTheBank
Batman is fast and skilled enough to nullify Canary's scream. Deathstoke, with prep utilized equipment to keep her out of the fight (for a while anyway) and he had to deal with multiple Leaguers trying to take him down. I think Batman should be able to pull off somthing similar, especially if he can focus directly on her with no distractions.

Batman, one on one with Dinah, should be able to fire a Bat Bola or some other device at her, restricting his voice, or if he was an complete *******, straight up cut her vocal cords with a Batarang. Thing is, he's going to have to be extremely dexterious while doing this, and hope he can score a direct hit before the Canary Cry obliterates his projectiles in midair.

H2H only, Bruce puts on a clinic. The Cry and gadgets included, Batman can still win, but I wouldn't bet too heavily on it.

tkitna
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Dinah's cream gives her an advantage but not much..

eek!

Private Pion
With Batsy's general equipment, Canary would make his head pop like a melon in a G-force simulator.

Konton
FINALLY, Batman get's jobbed.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by tkitna
eek!

things happen when you type too fast big grin

Arkyde331
didn't batman have plan s to take down JSA, so he probably has plans to take down black canary in case she ever turned rouge

cloud102
BC is a ruthless fighter. Not Batman good, but one of the best in the DCU for sure. She can hang for a bit and then shatter Bruce's bones with her scream.

Draco69
Batman can't take Black Canary realistically in a fight.

Black Canary's almost as good as Lady Shiva since she took her 'path' to upgrade her martial art skills. So, she can definitely give Bruce a fight HTH.

However Batman can't take Dinah down fast enough for Dinah to just open her mouth and scream.

Her scream is sonic and physical in nature and has once destroyed a 747 jet.

He'll be liquified....

Konton
Didn't she also affect Diana with it before?
I swear I remember reading it in an issue where she nearly incapacitated her teammates on accident because she forgot to turn off her communication system.

Draco69
Originally posted by Konton
Didn't she also affect Diana with it before?
I swear I remember reading it in an issue where she nearly incapacitated her teammates on accident because she forgot to turn off her communication system.

Diana has super-hearing. Not Superman super hearing but super hearing nonetheless.

So, yeah it hurt her.

BC has also affected the likes of Superman and Supergirl.

shiv
Easy win for Bats h2h/powers

Based on the speed with which Green Arrow & Batman draw projectile weapons Dinah will be taken out in the first second of the contest in a forum fight.

Whether its Canary vs Ollie or Canary vs bats A forum fight ends in less than a second with a sharp object lodged in Dinah's trachea

Draco69
Originally posted by shiv
Easy win for Bats h2h/powers

Based on the speed with which Green Arrow & Batman draw projectile weapons Dinah will be taken out in the first second of the contest in a forum fight.

Whether its Canary vs Ollie or Canary vs bats A forum fight ends in less than a second with a sharp object lodged in Dinah's trachea

Dinah regularly catches Ollie's arrows out of the air easily. A thrown projectile ain't gonna hack it.

Batman is going to have to move VERY quickly to quickly take her down in the two seconds it takes for Dinah to open her mouth and utter a vowel.

And he can't. She's at his level at HTH...

shiv
Refer to 9 out of 10 of meetings between G.A. and Bats. They don't do handshakes unless its *serious business* they split each other's weapons in mid-air in a split-second.

None of them over their long history has ever been able to best the other in speed of the draw.

Ollie's speed is thus:

In normal gravity

From the moment a single water droplet starts falling from a tap Ollie will have drawn, fired and the arrow will have struck the falling droplet dead centre before its travelled two inches.

Thats the speed with which Batman and Green Arrow Spar.

Other than Batman the only persons in DC who have been able to cosnsistently pick Green Arrows out of the air with their fingers are metahumans with super speed.

Two seconds is overkill for these guys.

edit: On HTH being as good as bruce Lee in H2H doesn't mean you're gonna be anywhere as uber as Captain America/ Batman/ Hawkeye with ranged weapons.

IMO Hawkeye vs Canary would end the same way. Dinah dead in a second.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.