Battle of The DC Omnipotents!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Good VS Evil

Team Good:

The Presence
The Source
Elaine (Yahweh)
The Word
God Swamp Thing
Michael Demiurgos
Rama Kushna
Destiny (of the Endless)

VS

Team Evil:

GEB
Synnar The Demiurge
Darksied (true form)
The Unimaginable
Lucifer Morningstar
Mandrakk
CoIE Anti-Monitor
Carnivore

They fight in a vast empty space.
Which team wins?

iceman24567
Toss up

SoulDevourer
"GEB"?

btw PM is the Presence (logicaly huh )

iceman24567
Great Evil Beasts

SoulDevourer
ok then Team 1 ftw
and Presence dont need the rest (without Presence this could be intersting fight tho)

Enyalus
Wow...

Galan007
thumb up

Private Pion
The Presence and the Source are, between them, everything in the entire DC multiverse.

So they win.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
"GEB"?

btw PM is the Presence (logicaly huh )
Edited wink

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Private Pion
The Presence and the Source are, between them, everything in the entire DC multiverse.

So they win.
I dunno. I think The Source is a notch below The Presence, at par with Synnar. But meh.

Private Pion
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
I dunno. I think The Source is a notch below The Presence, at par with Synnar. But meh.

The Source is officially the thing which created all of the existing mulitverse's big bangs, and the energy which did that is present in all things in the multiverse, which the Source can control.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Private Pion
The Source is officially the thing which created all of the existing mulitverse's big bangs, and the energy which did that is present in all things in the multiverse, which the Source can control. So did Synnar eek!

Private Pion
Originally posted by iceman24567
So did Synnar eek!

*Head explodes.*

SoulDevourer
Edited wink ? what did u edit?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
? what did u edit?
Removed PM as the referee.

Some mixed opinions about PM lately. Some believe he is above The Presence, some don't.

Enyalus
I'll do this in the order typed out in the OP:

The Presence vs. GEB = Stalemate.
The Source vs. Synnar = Synnar.
Elaine vs. Darkseid = Elaine.
The Word vs. The Unimaginable = Unimaginable.
God Swamp Thing vs. Lucifer = ST.
Michael Demiurgos vs. Mandrakk = Mandrakk.
Rama Kushna vs. COIE AM = COIE AM.
Destiny vs. Carnivore = Carnivore.

Good Guys: 2
Bad Guys: 5

With one stalemate.

occultdestroyer
Hows about this match-up:

The Presence VS GEB
The Source VS Synnar
Elaine VS Carnivore
The Word VS Mandrakk
God Swamp Thing VS The Unimaginable
Michael Demiurgos VS Lucifer Morningstar
Rama Kushna VS Darksied
Destiny VS CoIE AM

SoulDevourer
Removed PM as the referee.

Some mixed opinions about PM lately. Some believe he is above The Presence, some don't. k

but Presence should be the referee stick out tongue

cloud102
The Unimaginable? What has the U done to put him in this category?

BTW, Overseers own all. wink

cloud102
A better matchup would be Euricros Vs The Source. Yeaaahhh.

Endless Mike
I always wondered, what makes Rama Kushna so high up there?

d3str0ya10
Evil Darkseid is a MONSTER.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Question why is DS even in this fight? He gets destroyed with the wave of a hand by several members of this fight.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Destiny vs. Carnivore = Carnivore. Though I do not agree with any member of the Endless being allowed in a versus battle (due to the paradoxical discussions that often ensue,) I am curious why you believe Carnivore (a less than supreme being) would be capable of eliminating Destiny?

guy222
Presence

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Though I do not agree with any member of the Endless being allowed in a versus battle (due to the paradoxical discussions that often ensue,) I am curious why you believe Carnivore (a less than supreme being) would be capable of eliminating Destiny?
Eliminating, no. Beating and/or overpowering? Yes, I think so. He was more powerful than all of Heaven and did have The Presence's power. He should be above Destiny, power-wise. If not conceptually.

Hows about this match-up:

The Presence VS GEB = Stalemate
The Source VS Synnar = Synnar
Elaine VS Carnivore = Elaine
The Word VS Mandrakk = Mandrakk
God Swamp Thing VS The Unimaginable = ST
Michael Demiurgos VS Lucifer Morningstar = Lucifer
Rama Kushna VS Darksied = Rama
Destiny VS CoIE AM = No idea. Probably stalemate.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I always wondered, what makes Rama Kushna so high up there?

Some dude and Nabu went to a Himalayan temple and inside the temple was Rama Kushna. Though they can't see anything, Rama Kushna was there since it was EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE.

It's been manifested as a female ethereal being that empowered Deadman.

Seems to me to be another aspect of The Presence (similar to The Word or The Source), or an alternate name for The Presence himself.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by cloud102
The Unimaginable? What has the U done to put him in this category?

BTW, Overseers own all. wink
Oh snap

occultdestroyer
BUZZ!

kevdude
Eliminating, no. Beating and/or overpowering? Yes, I think so. He was more powerful than all of Heaven and did have The Presence's power. He should be above Destiny, power-wise. If not conceptually.

Destiny would see him as a fraud and use that against him, not many rank as high as Destiny.

kgkg

Galan007
Eliminating, no. Beating and/or overpowering? Yes, I think so. He was more powerful than all of Heaven and did have The Presence's power. He should be above Destiny, power-wise. If not conceptually. Carnivore may have had most of the Presence's power, but he obviously could not control said power in it's entirety. I say this because 3 earth angels (whom represented God's feminine side) were, more or less, battling him with his own power. Now if Carnivore truly had all of the Presence's power, along with full control over it, surely part of that power would not have been able to rise against his will and combat him. Personally, I have never viewed Carnivore as a 'true' supreme being (which is what it would take to 'beat' Destiny, imo.)

Plus, it's not even 'in character' for Carnivore to want to win - he always intended for himself to be beaten. stick out tongue

Juntai
Good VS Evil

Team Good:

The Presence
The Source
Elaine (Yahweh)
The Word
God Swamp Thing
Michael Demiurgos
Rama Kushna
Destiny (of the Endless)

VS

Team Evil:

GEB
Synnar The Demiurge
Darksied (true form)
The Unimaginable
Lucifer Morningstar
Mandrakk
CoIE Anti-Monitor
Carnivore

They fight in a vast empty space.
Which team wins? Superman wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman wins. By vibrating. droolio

kgkg
Originally posted by Galan007
Carnivore may have had most of the Presence's power, but he obviously could not control said power in it's entirety. I say this because 3 earth angels (whom represented God's feminine side) were, more or less, battling him with his own power. Now if Carnivore truly had all of the Presence's power, along with full control over it, surely part of that power would not have been able to rise against his will and combat him. That's because he did not want to win.

Galan007
Originally posted by kgkg
That's because he did not want to win. He never showed full (or any) control over teh feminine syde uf Gawd. Hence the reason I never have view him as 'supreme' (in the true sense.)

Enyalus
Lucifer wasn't truly supreme, or even close to it, and most people say that he beat Destiny, too (although, I don't see that at all, but whatever.)

Philosophía
Occultdestroyer=pedophile ?

psycho gundam
^ yup

occultdestroyer
You obviously did not notice the Pink Unicorn, The God of All Gods.

Enyalus
You obviously did not notice the Pink Unicorn, The God of All Gods.

I only noticed that she was blonde, holding a pole in front of her, and smiling at me.

Galan007
Lucifer wasn't truly supreme, or even close to it, and most people say that he beat Destiny, too (although, I don't see that at all, but whatever.) He didn't.

occultdestroyer
Lucifer didn't even fight Destiny no expression

It's more like Destiny erased himself.

kevdude
Lucifer didn't even fight Destiny no expression

It's more like Destiny erased himself.

When did that ever happen?? confused

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by kevdude
When did that ever happen?? confused
Dude did you read The Sandman series?

Destiny was the second to last being that died in the end of Vertigoverse.

kevdude
Dude did you read The Sandman series?

Destiny was the second to last being that died in the end of Vertigoverse.

Yeah I've read that, its not like he did it to himself, it was his time to die as the universe itself was gone and collapsed back onto The Source or the Void, nothing else could happen, Lucifer had nothing to do with that.

occultdestroyer
bump

Knowsbleed33
PR Beyonder ftw.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
PR Beyonder ftw.
facepalm

Knowsbleed33
facepalm

What're you trying to say?

occultdestroyer
Reading analysis fail

Knowsbleed33
I'm not the doofus who created a thread entitled "Which all-powerful being is the most powerful?"

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lulz. Read the opening post.

Knowsbleed33
The opening post doesn't change the fact.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Change what fact? The fact that you're post had absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread? Yes it doesn't change that fact.

Knowsbleed33
God is everywhere.

Rage.Of.Olympus
eer

facepalm

Knowsbleed33
Subtlety eludes you yet again my young fool. My post was meant to demonstrate the idiocy of this thread.

Rage.Of.Olympus
sly

facepalm

Knowsbleed33
Concession accepted.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Concession accepted.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
God is everywhere.
whathefuk

occultdestroyer
bumpo

Sprinkler
I'll do this in the order typed out in the OP:

The Presence vs. GEB = Stalemate.
The Source vs. Synnar = Synnar.
Elaine vs. Darkseid = Elaine.
The Word vs. The Unimaginable = Unimaginable.
God Swamp Thing vs. Lucifer = ST.
Michael Demiurgos vs. Mandrakk = Mandrakk.
Rama Kushna vs. COIE AM = COIE AM.
Destiny vs. Carnivore = Carnivore.

Good Guys: 2
Bad Guys: 5

With one stalemate.

Maichael renews ALL CREATION (including mandrakk, primal monitor, CA superman) every moment. He would curbstomp mandrakk

Rama Kushna is God. Which means she is presence himself in just another form. By "presence" here i mean "presence/geb combined" true omnipotent form. She won't even notice COIE AM.

operator616
Originally posted by Sprinkler
Maichael renews ALL CREATION (including mandrakk, primal monitor, CA superman) every moment. He would curbstomp mandrakk

Rama Kushna is God. Which means she is presence himself in just another form. By "presence" here i mean "presence/geb combined" true omnipotent form. She won't even notice COIE AM.

Michael isn't above Over-Monitor, imo. Since it was literally "God" according to Morrison in his story. Above Mandrakk and Thought Robot? Sure. Those two were beyond the (limited) multiverse, but id put any fully multiversal being (who can affect infinite universes simultaneously) above them.

Rama is nowhere near that level. I have no idea how could you claim that she won't even notice COIE AM. She was getting killed by some Psi-Weapon used by Jonah, in Deadman v2 #4:

http://i.imgur.com/BrLkpdv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KvvAUOh.jpg

She really doesn't have much in terms of feats, she mostly talks. There's no reason whatsoever to rank her above COIE AM.

She's the weakest member on Team 1; Team 2 on the other hand, has the Unimaginable as the weakest member (who has one good showing in Supermen of America where its energies were gradually destroying a universe), but other than that, it's been unimpressive (getting defeated by the Justice League from the inside in its early pre-crisis JLA appearances, along with getting oneshotted by Valor in his own solo).

Those 2 don't even belong here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.