Captain Falcon vs Viewtiful Joe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
All abilities for both except the Galaxy buster Falcon Punch.

SSB and TvC moves included.

C. C. Cowgirl!
His strongest Falcon Punch kills himself in the process, so it's out of the equation anyway. I unfortunately don't know who Viewtiful Joe is.

LLLLLink
I'm voting for Falcon, anyway.

Wei Phoenix
Their fists collide and the omniverse implodes.

LLLLLink
Captain Falcon challenges VJ to 'Sho me ya moves!'

MooCowofJustice
I vote Viewtiful Joe. Once Joe makes himself faster, Falcon's got no way to block those hits. And Joe can slow down the good Captain and make him easy to dodge.

ScreamPaste
Falcon can drive a car at super sonic speed, he can react to Joe, Moo.

MooCowofJustice
I've never played an F-Zero game. How often are there obstacles in the middle of the track?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I've never played an F-Zero game. How often are there obstacles in the middle of the track?

Often enough. There are occasional traps and ambushes as well, and the not very rare crash sites from drivers and their ship that weren't up to snuff. It's not exactly fair game out there on the racing track for Captain Falcon. He has even dodged a similar ship that came from the opposite direction with the sole purpose of a frontal crash with Captain Falcon. He saw it in time and dodged, despite both coming at full speed.
In the anime he could eject out of his vehicle at top speed and react to someone he passed while he flew in the air.

He has pretty insane reaction time.

MooCowofJustice
Fair enough.

I've never played Viewtiful Joe either, I need to go look up his stuff.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Never heard of the character.

MooCowofJustice
Shame. I know it was an underrated game. Technically, I did play the first one, but it was only a short demo at a Wal-Mart. I liked the little bit I played.

Anyway, my money still goes to Joe. I guess his fast forward thing he can do that makes him faster is called "Mach Speed." It creates multiple images of him, lets him run super fast, and can provide him with some kind of heat aura which makes him immune to Fire attacks. Going by SSB, Falcon's attacks are fire element.

LLLLLink
The good Cap'n calls Blood Falcon to his aid. And now...

Happy feet!........WOMBO COMBO!

k1Lla441
I have my money on joe, but i still dont know much about c. falcon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.