superman/Thor vs Orion/Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uxas Khan
Orion has all his gear,classic Thor~Bloodlust is on.

Harbinger
Team 2, 6-7/10.

bbrem123
is this current BRB...cuz if so he stomps classic thor

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123

I agree and badly at that.

Kris Blaze

facepalm

Ye of little knowledge, intellect and....everything.

Philosophía

Lulz.

Naija boy
is this current BRB...cuz if so he stomps classic thor Originally posted by carver9
I agree and badly at that.

What ??

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy
What ??

You're not use to me saying that about thor huh? Well if you go by bills up to date showings, he would whip Classic thors ass.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
You're not use to me saying that about thor huh? Well if you go by bills up to date showings, he would whip Classic thors ass. Latest showings??you mean Godhunter.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Latest showings??you mean Godhunter.

you can include that or you can also include his showngs against a tanaraq possessed sasquash.

Sin I AM
u have the scans of that fight carver?

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
u have the scans of that fight carver?

Give me 30 minutes

Nihilist
you can include that or you can also include his showngs against a tanaraq possessed sasquash. And you dont think Thor could do the same?? i mean he has never got the better of heralds before or gone up against skyfather lvl guys and done well now has he.....

JakeTheBank

...How?

carver9
And you dont think Thor could do the same?? i mean he has never got the better of heralds before or gone up against skyfather lvl guys and done well now has he.....

No, I dont think Classic thor could repeat some of the things that bill has been recently doing.

Star dust is a high herald and he's been nothing but a pest to beta ray bill, I dont think classic thor could repeat that.

guy222
Current Thor

Team One FTW

Nihilist
No, I dont think Classic thor could repeat some of the things that bill has been recently doing.

Star dust is a high herald and he's been nothing but a pest to beta ray bill, I dont think classic thor could repeat that. Do you struggle to read how the Stardust/BRB fights went?

carver9
Do you struggle to read how the Stardust/BRB fights went?

LOL, no, why you ask that?

Raoul
Team 1.

Charmander
LOL, no, why you ask that? Because you seem to struggle understanding... probably

bbrem123
this needs to be current thor to be a good fight

DTM
I think theyll all be CLOSE, but Im going with Superman and Thor to take it a good deal more than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.