Loki Vs WW Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Provided Loki doesn't pull a Strange and fight him in melee, Loki should be able to take this.

Harbinger
Loki.

Enyalus
Loki.

leonidas
anyone got anything really impressive from loki? i mean i have a LOT of thor, and i've never found him to be particularly powerful. i mean he's all right, and he'd win this everytime simply via bfr, but some people seem to really overrate him and i'd love to see why.

Mindset
Because he's a boss.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
anyone got anything really impressive from loki? i mean i have a LOT of thor, and i've never found him to be particularly powerful. i mean he's all right, and he'd win this everytime simply via bfr, but some people seem to really overrate him and i'd love to see why.
He's as physically strong as Thor and physical damage does jack to him. He's got magic around Dr. Doom's level and wins this with BFR everytime, like you said.

guy222
WWH

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Enyalus
He's as physically strong as Thor and physical damage does jack to him. He's got magic around Dr. Doom's level and wins this with BFR everytime, like you said.

Loki is as physically strong as Thor?

BruceSkywalker
WWH

Enyalus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Loki is as physically strong as Thor?
Around that level, yeah. He's had physical battles against Thor where they've been grappling in a deadlock.

JakeTheBank
Around that level, yeah. He's had physical battles against Thor where they've been grappling in a deadlock.

Gotcha.

I've always assumed that Thor is physical stronger than Loki (by a large margin), but Loki can always magically amp to increase his strength.

Enyalus
I've always assumed that Thor is physical stronger than Loki (by a large margin), but Loki can always magically amp to increase his strength.
I dunno. That makes sense, but then again, Loki is half Frost Giant.

Naija boy

Hmm. id think Lokis magical prowess is superior to Dr Dooms. More around Dr stranges level if u ask me.

psycho gundam
he's full frost giant, he's just small.

vidar is half frost giant, and iirc so is skorge

JakeTheBank
I dunno. That makes sense, but then again, Loki is half Frost Giant.

True.

Loki with his bastardized, "bootleg" Mjolnir would wreck WWH.

laughing out loud

Nihilist
Loki for a big majority.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

iceman24567
Loki

Kris Blaze
Loki.

True.

Loki with his bastardized, "bootleg" Mjolnir would wreck WWH.

laughing out loud

Loki used to have a dagger, back in the day, with the same abilities as Mjolnir.

Survivor19
Not possible.
If it had same abilities as T3H HAMMER, he wouldn't be able to lift it off the ground.

Anyway, Loki all the day. Also, we would have new versiou of Hulk: Frog hulk, or Fulk

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Survivor19
Not possible.
If it had same abilities as T3H HAMMER, he wouldn't be able to lift it off the ground.

Anyway, Loki all the day. Also, we would have new versiou of Hulk: Frog hulk, or Fulk

That's not an ability, it's an enchantment cast on the hammer.

It's not one of the hammers' abilities laughing

gogogadgetgo
He's as physically strong as Thor

no really? i always had the impression that thor was physically stronger than loki by a large margin. which is why loki relies more on his magic.

Enyalus
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
no really? i always had the impression that thor was physically stronger than loki by a large margin. which is why loki relies more on his magic.
Nah. I guess that's a common misconception.

I wanna say Thor 432 is one of the issues which show Loki's comparable physical strength...not entirely sure without checking.

Enyalus
Edit, nevermind.

Bouboumaster
I still roll with the Hulk

Warlord
Loki should win

Wild Shadow
loki with magic should beat hulk.

basilisk
Loki makes him lighter than air so he just floats off into the upper atmosphere, or transports him into the middle of the sun with a wave of his hand, or turns him into a cloud of butterflies, or casts him into the Ultraverse.

Anyway Loki wins.

Allankles

Since when was Loki as physically strong as Thor? He's had depictions where he was completely inferior to Thor physically, granted I'm aware that he's looked fairly strong under some writers like Simonson et al.

Kris Blaze
Loki's physical strength doesn't matter here, since he won't slug it. He's strong enough to pass the class 100 bar at least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.