Pyro vs Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
k easy now stick out tongue its a bit like that other one but ima TRY make it a real thread stick out tongue

so in my fight Pyro has

- Magnetos helmet

- the Power gem

- 1 year prep

big grin

Konton
disgust

SoulDevourer
sad

big grin

Mindset
Even if Magneto's helmet would be some protection, what's the point if Jean could just take it off with tk?

Survivor19
Wha is the point if Jean could tear his head off with TK?

SoulDevourer
(this is hostless phoenix btw big grin big grin hes fighting the bird)

i wasnt sure if the helmet give protection against TK too but wasnt there this ep where some1 try to TK magnetos helmet off & it didnt work? they said it absorb it or something huh (maybe im mixing up with something else sad)

Survivor19
You know, Magneto's helmet doesn't even protects from TP in 616...

SoulDevourer
they could add some echanted uru coating to the helmet to make it TK proof stick out tongue

o **** forget it. was trying to think of an artefact that absorbs TK couldve sworn there wuz one but cant remeber what

can the mods close this plz no expression

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
(this is hostless phoenix btw big grin big grin hes fighting the bird)

i wasnt sure if the helmet give protection against TK too but wasnt there this ep where some1 try to TK magnetos helmet off & it didnt work? they said it absorb it or something huh (maybe im mixing up with something else sad) Magneto can keep the helmet on his head with his magnetism.

Well he would lose w/ or w/o tp protection, I was just wondering.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mindset
Magneto can keep the helmet on his head with his magnetism.

Well he would lose w/ or w/o tp protection, I was just wondering. actualy this wuz more about the power gem then pyro

weather power gem can boost pyros power high enuf so he can control the birds "cosmic fire" or w/e it is

chomperx9
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
actualy this wuz more about the power gem then pyro

wether power gem can boost pyros power high enuf so he can control the birds "cosmic fire" or w/e it is juggernauts power gem ?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by chomperx9
juggernauts power gem ? not the infinity power gem smile Thanos use it to smash Caps sheild iirc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.