Overlord vs Overlad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gamerr-X
The first Overlord from the 360,PC and game "Overlord" and the PS3 "Overlord: Raising Hell"!

VS

His son who is the new Overlord who is named Overlad (from what I have heard from other members) in the 360,PC and PS3 game "Overlord II"!

Fight takes place in a huge battle-scarred wasteland.

They both have a kingdom on each side of the field with 100 minions of each type (Red,Blue,Green,Brown), and each both of the lords have a sword each.

1 day prep.

NemeBro
The game isn't out yet.

Gamerr-X
Yeah but from the demo (if youve played) you get a good sense of how powerful he is.

NemeBro
Have not played, is it good?

Gamerr-X
Yeah I think its great.

Its fun to control minions to do your evil bidding!

XanatosForever
Son of evil is greater.

Nemesis X
Overlad's minions ride animals like wolves, giant fire breathing salamanders, and giant toxic spiders. Overlord's minions are screwed.

Utrigita
From what I have seen from the Overlords Son compared to what he could accomplishe himself, I'm going to give the win to the lad, The new overlord apparently got Soulsteal, Lightning, etc. The Minions are more ore less the same, it is the abilities that the Overlords possesses that determins the outcome imo. But again I'm not sure if the Old Overlord had experienced a increase in his powerlevel after he toke control over the Abyss.

NemeBro
I think he became the god of the Abyssal Realm or some shit.

Never played it, but I think I read something like that.

Utrigita
Yeah read that too, but I got absolutely no idea on how it has affected his abilities, sure he got some new minions and.... then what confused

NemeBro
Maybe he became as powerful as Odin in Asgard? mmm

Utrigita
laughing out loud

He probably retained his old power and so on, with the difference that now his minions are undead wraiths.

NemeBro
Maybe, I don't know lol.

Utrigita
Great discussion none of us knows anything about the current abilities of both characters stick out tongue

NemeBro
But Overlad apparently clubs baby seals, he wins in my book for that simple reason.

Utrigita
I got the feeling that it's only in oure book wink

NemeBro
I'm sure any Canadians will as well. 131

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
But Overlad apparently clubs baby seals, he wins in my book for that simple reason.

Yes you do get the option of personally killing them and the little PETA guys that try to save them.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yes you do get the option of personally killing them and the little PETA guys that try to save them. ...You can kil PETA?

THAT IS AWESOME!!!

Utrigita
You can get a demo now ...

Phanteros
Overlad gets my vote as he can kill Peta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.