Bat Lantern Tower

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mattek
Batman has a yellow power ring givin to him by Sinistro. This ring is fueled from the fear inflicted in other people. He gets 5 years experience with the ring as well.

How would he do against these opponents:

Colossus
Wonderwoman
Firestorm
Sentry
Hulk
Superman
Silver Surfer
Thanos

He fights each opponent twice. Once on the moon and once in New York where the peoples fear can fuel his ring.

JakeTheBank
Don't you mean a yellow ring? Or is this a red ring with the fear aspect included in it?

Enyalus
^^ You wanted to give him a yellow power ring. Red is Rage. Yellow is Fear.

He beats everyone except Superman, SS, and Thanos.

But I think he may beat Supes as well, who has basically admitted that Batman is scary. Several times.

Mattek
Yes, I meant yellow.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Enyalus
^^ You wanted to give him a yellow power ring. Red is Rage. Yellow is Fear.

He beats everyone except Superman, SS, and Thanos.

But I think he may beat Supes as well, who has basically admitted that Batman is scary. Several times.

Yep, aside from those three, Sinestro Corp Batman wins. And he might be able to best Superman.

Mattek
I'd say Sentry stops him on the moon. In new york with all the fear I'd say he gets to surfer and goes down - however not easily.

Entity
He easily tops the list till the comes to SS then its a hard fought victory and maybe 2/10 against Thanos. MAYBE!

Anyway that things he can't take Supes is jus completely refusing to considered all the times he's beat him already. The fear Clark clearly has of Bruce and my personal favorite, the unbeatable gold kryptonite option!

Think Yellow isn't gold? Well that's jus stupid but even if its not, the yellow ring can simulate anything even the exact same radiation signature as gold or green or red or blue or pink with purple square dots kryptonite. It jus might not actually be the same color. But since its still the same radiation the color is meaningless. wink

Doctor-Alvis
Do the other rings have the same matter manipulating abilities as the Green Lantern rings? Either way, I think he'll have an easier time against the DC characters because they would actually fear him. Not that the Marvel characters would get off lightly.

Entity
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Do the other rings have the same matter manipulating abilities as the Green Lantern rings? Either way, I think he'll have an easier time against the DC characters because they would actually fear him. Not that the Marvel characters would get off lightly. It seems to vary between rings but the yellows seem to be pretty much identical to green other than spectrum

Konton
=)
Diana has no fear.
Silly goose.

BruceSkywalker
Batman destroys them

SevenShackles
Batman does really well in this. i think he can take down superman. and sentry... eh a ring of fear VS a crazy dude scared of his own shadow? i think he can take sentry in a straight up fight since he is so inconsistent and batman is pure pwnage.

umm do some of you think the person he is fighting needs to fear him to give him an edge? id think itd help but wonderwoman/marvel related characters not being scared would hardly mean much in my opinion.

Mattek
The fight in New York should be in his favor. If batman throws a car into a building (avoiding civilians) the people of New York will scatter in fear - ultimately fueling his power. He knows this with 5 years of experience under his belt.

Lord Feron
Still curious how the yellow ring works. The potency is how much they can scare people in general? or how much they instill fear in the person they are fighting??

Enyalus
It feeds on the fear you can generate and in desperate situations can be recharged using your own fear.

grimify
He'd have some trouble with Surfer, but he'd win the majority.
Loses to Thanos.

Enyalus
Originally posted by grimify
He'd have some trouble with Surfer, but he'd win the majority.
Loses to Thanos.
...You just admitted to Batman losing?

Are you feeling alright?

grimify
Originally posted by Enyalus
...You just admitted to Batman losing?

Are you feeling alright?

I changed my mind, Batman beats Thanos without a ring. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.