Superman vs. Amazo, Super-Adaptoid & The Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Superman has his Cosmic Armor.

This is JLA 27 Amazo and Classic Fury.

The Team gets 10 seconds of prep time.

Who wins? shifty

Raoul

Harbinger
Closed. And warned.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
Yeah, that's right. A thread so amazing and cool and evenly matched, you're left speechless.

I'm that good.

Badabing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah, that's right. A thread so amazing and cool and evenly matched, you're left speechless.

I'm that good. McAeQiLmEYU

SoulDevourer
without Amazo, definite win for Supe

Amazo copies Supes armor stick out tongue

Enyalus
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

Amazo copies Supes armor stick out tongue

thumb up

TricksterPriest
For once, I'm gonna say no. This one is just too out of his league for him to copy.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
For once, I'm gonna say no. This one is just too out of his league for him to copy.
What if Super-Adaptoid and The Fury adapt faster than the Cosmic Armor does? biscuits

SoulDevourer
thumb up thumb up
What if Super-Adaptoid and The Fury adapt faster than the Cosmic Armor does? biscuits their not cosmic level (i dont think so anyway)
theyve both showed limits to adapt/copy before wink

Amazo on other hand aint shown limits so we theres fair chance he can copy the armor

Enyalus
No, Classic Fury hasn't shown any such limits. And CA Superman never showed universal-destroying power...which Fury has survived, anyway.

TricksterPriest
Excuse me? He beat Mandrakk and tanked his attacks. The monitor world was bigger than the entire DC multiverse. Mandrakk was feeding on it. Hell, CA Supes held Limbo in his hands.

SoulDevourer
No, Classic Fury hasn't shown any such limits. And CA Superman never showed universal-destroying power...which Fury has survived, anyway. huh it survived the CN but on other hand cant adapt to plain ole physical force stick out tongue (hack & slash)

Amazos the only serious threat in this fight IMO

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Excuse me? He beat Mandrakk and tanked his attacks. The monitor world was bigger than the entire DC multiverse. Mandrakk was feeding on it. Hell, CA Supes held Limbo in his hands.
Mandrakk unleashed the power of a billion stars on him. That's not anywhere close to universal-leveling power. And he was able to hold limbo because of being in the 4th dimension. Hell, in that dimension even without the armor Earths looked like marbles to him and he was bigger than the Orrary (sp?).

Philosophía
Even if the most powerfull versions of all the characters from team 2 would be in this match, Superman would still be on a completly different level.

xJLxKing
Isn't Superman like huge compared to them?? Either way, this could be a dumb match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.