tim burtons batman films on blu ray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
i noticed there's a 1989 batman on blu ray and batman returns on blu ray as well. but is there really a difference in the quality of the videos since they weren't filmed in HD at the time ? the movies filmed today you can see a difference between the blu rays and DVD for sure cause they where actually recorded in HD but i wanted to know 1st if the quality on those 2 movies make a difference on blu ray compared to DVDs upconverted

chomperx9
bump

Mr Parker
since his batman films are disgraceful batman movies,they should all be burned.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mr Parker
since his batman films are disgraceful batman movies,they should all be burned. ok that question was mainly for the people who enjoyed tim burtons batman films.

not for the people who enjoyed http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5950/batmanlulz.jpg
wink

Raoul
those aren't burton movies in the pic.

i liked the burton movies. good, entertaining movies.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Raoul
those aren't burton movies in the pic.

i liked the burton movies. good, entertaining movies. i know those arent burtons films in the picture. hes not a fan of burtons films so im guessing hes a fan of the films in that picture. and was making a comment of my question about if tim burtons batman films look good on blu ray was for the people who enjoyed those films not a question for the people who enjoyed the films in the picture. get it ?

Indestructible
I LOVE BURTONS MOVIES! Batman Forever is ok but B & R is shit!

Badabing
Originally posted by chomperx9
i noticed there's a 1989 batman on blu ray and batman returns on blu ray as well. but is there really a difference in the quality of the videos since they weren't filmed in HD at the time ? the movies filmed today you can see a difference between the blu rays and DVD for sure cause they where actually recorded in HD but i wanted to know 1st if the quality on those 2 movies make a difference on blu ray compared to DVDs upconverted To my understanding, they can digitally remaster vids to a certain degree. My guess is the movies were released to blu ray because more people are using blu ray discs instead of DVDs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.