Arkham (2010)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
I guess this is probably gonna be a direct prequel to the next Batman movie like how Gotham Knight was with The Dark Knight.

TlWY0dD1FK4

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Arkham_(film)

Harley Quinn + the Riddler in the next live action film = profit?

Regardless, love what they've done with this animated movie so far.

Kazenji
I see Harvey Dent is still alive if this animated movie is suppose to be part of the Nolan movies.

Ridley_Prime
mmm

Davis Bloome
I loved "Gotham Knight" but this looks like it's going to blow GK out of the water! It's got me hyped because it looks ****ing amazing!

TheVapor
I don't think that's the Riddler, actually looks like the Joker, and Heath's Joker at that, so ya it probably does take place within Nolan's universe.

Davis Bloome
I think it'll end up being like GK....something that takes place in between the last movie and the new movie.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, me too.

And again, I love how Quinn is portrayed in this, even though we've only heard her voice so far. xp

Davis Bloome
So, it's absolutely not something fanmade?

Ridley_Prime
Hell nah.

Davis Bloome
Good, that'd be a shame if it was. I can't wait to see the final product.

SnakeEyes
Glad it's not anime this time. wink

Davis Bloome
Anime is awesome, but I am glad they're trying a different style this time around.

Bat Dude
Looks real kool...

Only question is, what will this movie be about?

P.S. That's obviously the Joker...

That ACDC Chick
awesome shock
but that looked more like the Joker IMOmmm

PANDAxMoNiUm
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=63729
Looks like its just some fanmade shit. DAMN!

Kazenji
Originally posted by Bat Dude

P.S. That's obviously the Joker...

WHAT !!

are you serious?............i thought it was killer croc for some reason.

TheVapor
Originally posted by PANDAxMoNiUm
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=63729
Looks like its just some fanmade shit. DAMN!

No, Arkham is being done by DC, NOT a fan film. This may be "Ashes to Ashes", which is a Batman based fan film I've heard a little about. The biggest telling point is that in this fan film, Joker is bald, while in the above teaser he still has his signature hair from TDK.

Very interesting that Dent will be featured in this, at least that's what I perceived from the little nod to him in the trailer. A little earlier this year I released a story idea that had Dent still alive and everyone said "Didn't read it past Dent being alive, because he couldn't be". Well to all those people I say "Go back and finish it." wink

edit: scratch that, I'm formulating a better story that I'll post later.

Davis Bloome
If Dent is alive in this maybe there's a chance he'll return in Batman 3? That'd kick major ass.

Darth Macabre
Looks awesome. I wish that it was Duela Dent that was in Arkham, not Harvey. That would be cool, I think, driven insane by her father's death and now thinks the Joker is her father since his cell is next to hers/close to hers.

Davis Bloome
So, is this movie going to be released on DVD similar to GK?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Kazenji
WHAT !!

are you serious?............i thought it was killer croc for some reason.

You're both idiots. It's obviously Adam West disguised as Joker.

Davis Bloome
Ahhh....but of course. Dammit, I should've figured that out sooner.

Adam West, you are one tricky bastard.

PANDAxMoNiUm
OK WELL if DC is making it. why did it say that that guy was making it?
And second, Since it is set 10 years after TDK, does that mean Batman 3 will be after this, cause if you think about it, it kinda of spoils Batman 3.... you know what I mean. Especially if Dent is in Arkham, cause that means that in Batman 3, or any subsequent films he shows up and does something crazy to get him put in Arkham. and you cant argue that they put him in there after TDK cause they wouldnt of put H. Dent on the cell cause it was supposed to be a secret. SO ya. sooo many questions and just tooooo much time.

Davis Bloome
Who said anything about this taking place 10 years after TDK, and these movies don't necessarily have to be taken as canon as far as the live action movies are concerned.

TheVapor
The fanfilm is the one that takes place 10 years after TDK, not this. This is official as it's being done by DC. Any website that credits that guy to creating a Batman movie is talking about the FANFILM, not this. I hope that clears everything up. smile

Davis Bloome
So, is this real or not? I'm still not sure whether it's real or not.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, it is. He had me confused about it though up until now.

Quincy
Looks badass. Nolanverse is a possibility. Looks like The Joker licks the side of his mouth like some sort of tic. Like Heaths

Davis Bloome
There's still debate on whether or not this is real or not, because a guy on another forum told me this morning that there is nothing listed in the ways of projects aside from a Superman & Batman animated flick.

Ridley_Prime
What the f**k? Well, I did first come across this on the Batman wiki, so ya never know I guess. srug

Davis Bloome
I found out it's fanmade, because the guy who's making it was said to have gotten the funding to make a feature length animated film. I hope DC plans to sell it on DVD, that'd be awesome, especially if they included some featurettes on the 69 year battle that the Joker & Batman have been at.

Impediment
If this is fan made, then this person(s) is very talented.

I'd love to see this film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.