Dracula and Magneto vs. Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
Dracula and Magneto team up to take out Dr. Doom, they get two years of preperation, Dr. Doom gets a hunch that they might attack him a week before they attack him and prepares.

Can draculas and magnetos combined force defeat Dr. Doom

DTM
With 2 years of planning to Dooms none? Yeah, Id think so (and this from an Uber Doom fan) smile

Wei Phoenix
Doom has splinter's of "The Cross" in his armor. Don't know if that will hurt Dracula.

Originally posted by DTM
With 2 years of planning to Dooms none? Yeah, Id think so (and this from an Uber Doom fan) smile

He gets two weeks prep.

Mshinu
Hasn`t Doom been humiliated enough by the Sentry lately? With two years of planning Magneto doesn`t need Dracula to take him out.

Two weeks? A good fight but Mags still triumphs.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mshinu
Hasn`t Doom been humiliated enough by the Sentry lately? With two years of planning Magneto doesn`t need Dracula to take him out.

Two weeks? A good fight but Mags still triumphs.

What does Sentry have to do about any of this? He would probably embarass Erik as well. Doom has shut off the X-Gene and canceled out/reveresed Magneto's magnetism.

Survivor19
With 2 years prep Eric will launch entire Latveria into sun, while jamming all teleportation, and time travel being sabotaged by Dracula's forces...

Galan007
Dracula and Magneto get 2 years of prep, while Doom only gets a single week. Sorry, but I just can't see Doom overcoming those kind of odds.

Dracula/Magneto ftw.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What does Sentry have to do about any of this? He would probably embarass Erik as well.

Maybe. It would be intersting to see how his shields held up. Doom`s certainly did not stop him.

And? He still gets stomped in this scenario. Without prep just Mags vs Doom is a good fight.

Wei Phoenix
Maybe. It would be intersting to see how his shields held up. Doom`s certainly did not stop him.

And? He still gets stomped in this scenario. Without prep just Mags vs Doom is a good fight.

Doom gets a week prep. It doesn't take him that long to do that. I believe his suit comes standard with the anti-magnetism device now.

Mshinu
Doom gets a week prep. It doesn't take him that long to do that. I believe his suit comes standard with the anti-magnetism device now.

The reverse magnetism trick is in no way a silver bullet against Magneto and he will be prepared for it. Besides having other powers to draw on it won`t stop him from dropping a mountain on Doom`s head either.

Trackz
I wouldn't count dracula out completely against Dr. Doom:
http://comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/2562/prv2562_pg7.jpg

and Dr. Doom could conceivably receive aid from the Cabal

Wei Phoenix
The reverse magnetism trick is in no way a silver bullet against Magneto and he will be prepared for it. Besides having other powers to draw on it won`t stop him from dropping a mountain on Doom`s head either.

How can Magneto counter his powers being reversed? I'm trying to understand what you mean. Are you saying that he is going to re-reverse the polarity or something? What's stopping Doom from blasting said mountain or making it vanish? Dracula is a nonthreat here, Doom can hold him with a single spell. I'm not saying he wins this, but your tactics are kind of off.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Trackz
I wouldn't count dracula out completely against Dr. Doom:
http://comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/2562/prv2562_pg7.jpg

and Dr. Doom could conceivably receive aid from the Cabal

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomSorcery22Blade2.jpg

Mindset
The reverse magnetism trick is in no way a silver bullet against Magneto and he will be prepared for it. Besides having other powers to draw on it won`t stop him from dropping a mountain on Doom`s head either. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Mshinu
How can Magneto counter his powers being reversed? I'm trying to understand what you mean. Are you saying that he is going to re-reverse the polarity or something? What's stopping Doom from blasting said mountain or making it vanish? Dracula is a nonthreat here, Doom can hold him with a single spell. I'm not saying he wins this, but your tactics are kind of off.

Magneto with prep is able to reverse earth`s entire magnetic field. Why would he not be able to stand up to a local device he already knows about?

Wei Phoenix
Magneto with prep is able to reverse earth`s entire magnetic field. Why would he not be able to stand up to a local device he already knows about?

Because he couldn't stand up to it the second time Doom used it on him.

Kris Blaze
So we're basically going to ignore the 2 years Magneto and Dracula get. And simply go with straight up fight feats? And only consider the week Dr.Doom gets?

Right?

baka

Philosophía
Magneto is really dumb you see, and Doom obviously outsmarts him even if he has a 2 years prep time and a partner who is powerfull and smart in his own right.

Kris Blaze

Trackz
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomSorcery22Blade2.jpg Dracula has his vampire army outfitted so they are protected from sunlight, magic, etc.

Mindset

Wei Phoenix
Oh almost forgot about this thread.

If I'm not mistaken aren't the Asgardians still located in Latveria which would be the battlefield since Doom is being attacked right? If they still are then what is stopping Doom from asking one of them or Loki for help? Doom also has the cure for Vampirism and he could very well use that within a week.

Mshinu
By the way what is the second time Doom is supposed to have reversed Mags` powers?

HueyFreeman
Doom uses his time machine to tell himself a few months before to be ready for Magneto and Dracula.

Trackz
Oh almost forgot about this thread.

If I'm not mistaken aren't the Asgardians still located in Latveria which would be the battlefield since Doom is being attacked right? If they still are then what is stopping Doom from asking one of them or Loki for help? Doom also has the cure for Vampirism and he could very well use that within a week. doom doesn't have the cure for vampirism, he had an elixer that cured a vampire of bloodlust, not actual vampirism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.