3-Level Herald-Amalgam Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Premise is simple. Create the most powerful amalgam of three characters (must be herald level OR lower). I will create my amalgam, you must create one (but cannot use any of the characters involved in my amalgam) that can defeat mine. Please include a brief description of how your amalgam can beat mine.

My amalgam:

Cosmically-powered Asgardian Juggernaut!
Description: Thor with the combined powers of the Juggernaut and the Silver Surfer

Can you create an amalgam that can beat him?

golem370
Power Cosmic for you third character because it looks like all you have is Thor & Juggernaut in you amalgam.

Starscream M
thanks...edited OP

JakeTheBank
The Will of the Gods

Desciption: Captain Marvel (DC), Hal Jordan, and Loki.

This amalgam could win through BFR, I suppose. More likely stalemate.

Konton
Mystically-Endowed Psionic Brick Woman.

Wonder Woman empowered with Zatanna's magic and artifacts aswell as Cable's (full power) abilities.

Girly rams your ass over!

Bouboumaster
Silver Surfer
Hulk
Bruce Wayne

Silver Surfer brings the overall abilities and power
Bruce brings the abilties to plan everything and the kick-ass martial arts
Hulk brings the regeneration and the abilities to gain power while fighting.

Since the bfr isn't an option, because of both of us have the Surfer's abilities, it's going to be played in the power output. And with the Hulk's power, the victory would be mine!

Happy Dance

golem370
Dr Doomsday/w Power Gem

Dr Doom with the Reactive adaptation of Doomsday & The Power Gem

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by golem370
Dr Doomsday/w Power Gem

Dr Doom with the Reactive adaptation of Doomsday & The Power Gem

Wouldn't the power gem being to much?

golem370
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The Will of the Gods

Desciption: Captain Marvel (DC), Hal Jordan, and Loki.

This amalgam could win through BFR, I suppose. More likely stalemate.

Just saying Hal Jordan doesn't mean Green Lantern right?

xJLxKing
Hulk, Hal, and someone who heals so fast! if not then

Superman, Light tray, SS

golem370
Up to on the thread starter

JakeTheBank
Just saying Hal Jordan doesn't mean Green Lantern right?

It's Hal Jordan as the Green Lantern, yes.

illadelph12
Apocalypse Now:

Apocalypse
Firestorm
Flash

golem370
Onslaught(Xavier, Magneto & X-Man)

id369
I only need two.

Spartan 3.0 and Captain Atom.

Bam universal (Possibly tans universal) reality warper.

Starscream M
Dr Doomsday/w Power Gem

Dr Doom with the Reactive adaptation of Doomsday & The Power Gem power gem is not a character so its not allowed

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by id369
I only need two.

I see your Spartan and Atom and raise you a Sparton, Atom and Wolverine.

Universal reality warper WITH CLAWS!

Entity
Martian Manhunter, Ion, and Multiple Man

And army of uber green lantern wielders with super speed, strength, telepathy, shape shifting, martian vision, and intangibility. Whose only weaknesses are Lead and Fire, both of which are negated by the Ion power.

Tenebrous
It is unwise to battle the power Loeb

Rulk
Multiple Man
Professor xavier

rulk telepathically insults your intelligence while beating you down with the hundred-hand slap X 100

rotiart
Originally posted by Entity

And army of uber green lantern wielders with super speed, strength, telepathy, shape shifting, martian vision, and intangibility. Whose only weaknesses are Lead and Fire, both of which are negated by the Ion power.

The ion power didn't do much to help with sodam Yats weakness to lead...

rotiart
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Silver Surfer
Hulk
Bruce Wayne

Silver Surfer brings the overall abilities and power
Bruce brings the abilties to plan everything and the kick-ass martial arts
Hulk brings the regeneration and the abilities to gain power while fighting.

Since the bfr isn't an option, because of both of us have the Surfer's abilities, it's going to be played in the power output. And with the Hulk's power, the victory would be mine!

Happy Dance

He chose surfer.
Said don't pick people he picked
And you chose surfer

This equals fail not dance

geshien

Is current Ion above herald level?

rotiart
Flash zatanna and reed Richards

With flashes speed there is no spell that you could stop me from speaking...
And just in case with the speed and reeds intelligence I use it to make some pus device using the combo of intelligence and magic and speedforce to defeat your guy.

Enyalus
Void + Genis-Vell + Infinity Man...

Or, more preferably:

Barry Allen + Majestic + She-Hulk...

Starscream M
Originally posted by rotiart
Flash zatanna and reed Richards
that's a pretty damn good combo

darthgoober
Originally posted by Starscream M
Premise is simple. Create the most powerful amalgam of three characters (must be herald level OR lower). I will create my amalgam, you must create one (but cannot use any of the characters involved in my amalgam) that can defeat mine. Please include a brief description of how your amalgam can beat mine.

My amalgam:

Cosmically-powered Asgardian Juggernaut!
Description: Thor with the combined powers of the Juggernaut and the Silver Surfer

Can you create an amalgam that can beat him?
He-Man
Skeletor
Blue Energy Supes

-Combine the two halves of the Sword of Power and unload on your guy...

Enyalus
Originally posted by darthgoober
He-Man
Skeletor
Blue Energy Supes

-Combine the two halves of the Sword of Power and unload on your guy...
He-Man fanboy.

wink

darthgoober
Originally posted by Enyalus
He-Man fanboy.

wink
You're just mad cause you didn't think of it... stick out tongue

Enyalus
You're just mad cause you didn't think of it... stick out tongue
Pretty much. I should be embarrassed. I have three volumes of He-Man comics lol.

darthgoober
Pretty much. I should be embarrassed. I have three volumes of He-Man comics lol.
I actually drafted He-Man and Skeletor in Red's tourney(before I had to drop out) in the hopes of showing them off. Damn that would've been a sweet amalgam...

darthgoober
Oh I got another one.

Ms Marvel
Absorbing Man
Super Adaptoid

-Basically just copy the other guy's powers and kick his ass...

darthgoober
Or...

Adam Warlock w/Soul Gem
Drax the Destroyer w/Power Gem
Moondragon w/Mind Gem

big grin

golem370
Gladiator
Morg
Apocalypse

Kris Blaze
Or...

Adam Warlock w/Soul Gem
Drax the Destroyer w/Power Gem
Moondragon w/Mind Gem

big grin

Didn't Thor tear through those three relatively easily?

golem370
Harald Jaekelsson

Runner

Skreet

Lord Feron
Flash + Multiple man + Nimrod
Find your weakspot in .00000000000000000000001 Seconds and slam that a million times b4 you blinkzzz

Jesus Cable + Eradicator + Shaggy Man
Cary T powers and stack Matter manip powers of Erad (+ kryptonian capabilities) and near invincibility and immortality.

geshien
Dr. Doom + Multiple Man + Mr. Majestic

Entity
Originally posted by rotiart
The ion power didn't do much to help with sodam Yats weakness to lead... Well that and the green lantern ring he's got keeps him from dying. At least for the next 1000 years! stick out tongue

Take that and add martian powers, then multiple man his ass bout a thousand times or so till he maxes out. Really can't see any combination under skyfather touching me.

Except maybe Dr. Strange, Synch, and Zoom

Now there's a fight, The Multiple Martian Ion vs Dr. Synch Zoom! confused

Juntai
Dr Strange. Dr Fate. Dr Doomsday.

Entity
Originally posted by Juntai
Dr Strange. Dr Fate. Dr Doomsday. How much do you really gain combining Dr. Strange and Fate? confused

Juntai
How much do you really gain combining Dr. Strange and Fate? confused Did you ever read Dr Strangefate?

Konton
How much do you really gain combining Dr. Strange and Fate? confused

Two PHDs?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Didn't Thor tear through those three relatively easily?
Not as an amalgam that possessed all three Gems...

Enyalus
Drax w/ PG was written all over the place. sad Tis unfortunate.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Juntai
Did you ever read Dr Strangefate?
Technically, Xavier was in there too...

darthgoober
Drax w/ PG was written all over the place. sad Tis unfortunate.
I don't really have a problem with most of his showings. If Thor hadn't managed to knock the PG out of Drax's stomach I'm willing to bet that things would have ended up differently. They pretty much fought to a stalemate just a few issue's earlier(at the end of the Infinity Crusade) when Thor was in pretty much the same mindset.

Enyalus
I don't really have a problem with most of his showings. If Thor hadn't managed to knock the PG out of Drax's stomach I'm willing to bet that things would have ended up differently. They pretty much fought to a stalemate just a few issue's earlier(during the Infinity Crusade) when Thor was in pretty much the same mindset.
Yeah, but before he spit up the gem he was pretty much one-shotted by Thor....then gets up later and has that happen to him. And then he's got showings where he and Maxam are about equal in strength, which is BS. Yet he's got high showings like you said with stalemating Thor, and one-shotting an amped Champion. All over the place. sad

darthgoober
Yeah, but before he spit up the gem he was pretty much one-shotted by Thor....then gets up later and has that happen to him. And then he's got showings where he and Maxam are about equal in strength, which is BS. Yet he's got high showings like you said with stalemating Thor, and one-shotting an amped Champion. All over the place. sad
Was he actually one shotted or did they just show him getting knocked away(it's been a while since I saw it)?

And to my knowledge he and Maxam were never regarded as near equals in a bad way. The only direct comparison ever made(that I remember) said something like Maxam's strength was near Drax's non addrenelined levels, which put him on par with the Hulk. I always considered that impressive since I took it to mean that Drax was stronger than the Hulk.

Enyalus
Was he actually one shotted or did they just show him getting knocked away(it's been a while since I saw it)?
He was knocked down and away, and then didn't get back in the fight until the rest of the IW was trashed, whence he proceeded to get gut-shotted...

The only direct comparison ever made said something like Maxam's strength was near Drax's non addrenelined levels, which put him on par with the Hulk. I always considered that impressive since I took it to mean that Drax was stronger than the Hulk.
I never thought of it like that. Pretty cool.

darthgoober

He was knocked down and away, and then didn't get back in the fight until the rest of the IW was trashed, whence he proceeded to get gut-shotted...
I can understand why people might see it that way but I disagree. Drax's invulnerability when in possession of the Power Gem was touched upon several times(including that previous fight with Thor) while he still had it and to my knowledge he was never KO'd on panel so I'd need to see a body before I believed he was actually unconscious. It's just as likely that he got knocked really far away. Or it could just be "one of those things" that comics feature that doesn't really make sense. Plenty of heroes "disappear" into the background until it's their turn to face off with the opposition, it's nowhere near an uncommon occurrence.

I never thought of it like that. Pretty cool.
Drax was always one of my fav's...

golem370
Drax in the was still standing with Warlock and Thanos after fight with earth's heros.

Warlord
Wally West, HP Doomsday, Profesor X

golem370
Wouldn't H/P Doomsday be over herald level?

Martian_mind
Etrigan,Martian Manhunter,Waverider.

Warlord
Wouldn't H/P Doomsday be over herald level?

isn't he high Herald level?

well if he's above then replace him with Juggernaut.

hmmm Jugernaut with speedforce and Prf X's tp not bad huh?

golem370
I thought he killed the Green Lanterns and or beat Darkseid.

golem370
The thread starter has Juggernaut in his amalgam and he said we couldn't use the people that he had.

Digi
Originally posted by id369
I only need two.

Both had such powers because of The Void, not because of themselves.

Wild Shadow
X-Man(shaman) general eiling and Loki...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.