Respect Sasha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Warning: This Thread May Contain Spoilers!

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/gamelife/images/2009/04/15/inf_gdc_2.jpg

Sasha is one is of the main villains in inFamous. She once had a romantic relationship with Kessler until he used her powers for evil deeds. She became leader of the Reapers, a gang that terrorizes the Neon District in Empire City.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKKHB8qrt1k

Abilities
Sasha excretes black tar out of her body. When somebody makes contact with the tar, she can make them hallucinate or fall under her mind control.

She can slither through the tar and pop out from anywhere. She can shoot energy balls out of the palm of her hands although it's not known if that's a part of her illusion or not. She conjures up tendrils that shoot energy blasts as well.

Her illusions can hurt people. The illusions won't hurt them physically, but will give them mental damage.

I will talk more when I can.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I hope Sasha makes a return in the next game. Creepy as she may have been, I liked her a lot. Her crush on Cole was awesome and I hope she'll keep on trying happy Perhaps even win Cole over (Although that's unlikely)

Quincy
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
I hope Sasha makes a return in the next game. Creepy as she may have been, I liked her a lot. Her crush on Cole was awesome and I hope she'll keep on trying happy Perhaps even win Cole over (Although that's unlikely)

It could be. I mean, now that Kessler is out of the picture, Cole can help her overcome her craziness and power corruption. They need a new female counterpart right? Now that Trish is dead anyways.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Who is better fit for the role than the one that had a crush on Cole in the first game then? I don't think Sasha was all bad. She was merely confused and misguided (And fairly insane), but there's no doubt that she has good in her. When you focus on bad Karma throughout the game, Sasha express disappointment. That counts for something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.