X-Man vs Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaos sebaceous
Shaman Nate Grey vs Cable w/o the T.O. virus

Wild Shadow
shaman should win more experience and better control of his powers.

Kaos sebaceous
I honestly see this as a toss-up there basically the same person

wannabe
They cancel eachother out.

Wild Shadow
oh yeah i forgot they get headaches and seizures when they are close by duh.........

but if they could get passed it shaman wins more impressive power displays and feats

starlock
Shaman Nate for the win...but its so close

id369
I constantly go back and forth in just who would win this match. But its definitely a close match.

wannabe
Call it a draw.

id369
Originally posted by wannabe
Call it a draw.

On a Friday. Then on Saturday I change my mind, and declare Cable the victor. I am happy for about 3 days and on Tuesday I retract my statement and declare X-Man the Victor. Which last about 3 days, before I once again call it a draw on Friday.

Mindset
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
shaman should win more experience and better control of his powers. ?

You mean Cable?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Mindset
?

You mean Cable?

no i mean shaman you know the guy who merged with his alternate selves to control his powers and gain experience from alternate variations of himself. the guy who was reality hoping and was saving multiple earths and merged with the planet to save earth from a cosmic lvl entity. roll eyes (sarcastic) the guy who doesnt burn out

Harbinger
Shaman X-Man.

Survivor19
For all Nate power, cable will just take it h2h and kick youngster ass.

Wild Shadow
dont be a sour puss. crybabycry cable is outmatched

Mindset
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
no i mean shaman you know the guy who merged with his alternate selves to control his powers and gain experience from alternate variations of himself. the guy who was reality hoping and was saving multiple earths and merged with the planet to save earth from a cosmic lvl entity. roll eyes (sarcastic) the guy who doesnt burn out He still didn't have more experience iirc.

They both will burn out.

Survivor19
And then Nathan will show Nate, who is uncle.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Mindset
He still didn't have more experience iirc.

They both will burn out.

wont happen genetic brand keeps nate from burning himself out especially with the added experience from his others in the subtle use of his powers without straining himself.. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.