Activision sues Double Fine Productions over Brutal Legend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/04/activision-sues-double-fine-over-brutal-legend/

Activision sues Double Fine over the publishing rights for the upcoming 2009 game Brutal Legend. They paid $15 million for the publishing on it but when the merger with Blizzard happened, they dropped the game so it had to seek for a new publisher. EA came in to publish it but Activision now wants to deny that from happening ever since they saw the Brutal Legend announcement at E3. The game was so good, they wanted to have the publishing rights again so they're suing Double Fine.
Because of these guys being sued, Brutal Legend might not appear in October. Activision you jackass mad

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nemesis X
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/04/activision-sues-double-fine-over-brutal-legend/

Activision sues Double Fine over the publishing rights for the upcoming 2009 game Brutal Legend. They paid $15 million for the publishing on it but when the merger with Blizzard happened, they dropped the game so it had to seek for a new publisher. EA came in to publish it but Activision now wants to deny that from happening ever since they saw the Brutal Legend announcement at E3. The game was so good, they wanted to have the publishing rights again so they're suing Double Fine.
Because of these guys being sued, Brutal Legend might not appear in October. Activision you jackass mad

Wrong forum, buddy.

But that does suck.....

Nemesis X
Originally posted by dadudemon
Wrong forum, buddy.

But that does suck.....

I think someone already made a Brutal Legend thread in the videogame forum and this thread is allowed in here. Did you ever come across the thread in here that talked about RE5 being racist? Anything that's news related can be in here.

dadudemon
I think someone already made a Brutal Legend thread in the videogame forum and this thread is allowed in here. Did you ever come the across the thread in here that talked about RE5 being racist? Anything that's news related can be in here.

One is about racism. The other is about the release of a game being potentially delayed.

Nemesis X
One is about racism. The other is about the release of a game being potentially delayed.

You get the point don't you?

dadudemon
Reported. no expression

Nemesis X
Reported. no expression

Buzzkill

jaden101
You get the point don't you?

Hahaha...You're like the cop from the taser thread.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
Hahaha...You're like the cop from the taser thread.

laughing laughing laughing

I was joking. I didn't report jack...or Nemesis X.

Nemesis X
Pretty stupid for what Activision did. They should've left this game alone. Dropping the publishing rights is their own friggin fault and shouldn't be suing them all because "That game looked so awesome, we're so stupid for dropping it and now we need to get it back".

I can't even imagine how pissed Jack Black is right now. He's probably gonna go Tropic Thunder on Activision's ass.

Neo Darkhalen
It's nice to see Nemesis X infecting another forum with his stupidity.

The Scribe
No one ever sues over games like E.T,.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3059/et26001.th.jpg

So, I declare this to be a frivolous lawsuit.

Case dismissed, go back to your meager existence. reading

Dr. Leg Kick
laughing laughing laughing

I was joking. I didn't report jack...or Nemesis X. But I did no expression

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
It's nice to see Nemesis X infecting another forum with his stupidity.

It's nice to see Neo Darkhalen making an ass out of himself on another forum. Can't you go with what people say instead of being a jerk?

dadudemon
It's nice to see Neo Darkhalen making an ass out of himself on another forum. Can't you go with what people say instead of being a jerk?

Dude, I have no idea what you've done to piss Neo off. He's like...one of the nicest dudes here. lol

You must have pissed on his mother's grave or something.

Nemesis X
Dude, I have no idea what you've done to piss Neo off. He's like...one of the nicest dudes here. lol

You must have pissed on his mother's grave or something.

Riiiiight, and Angelina Jolie is my mother-in-law.

He's been getting pissy at me ever since that incident in the MKvsDC thread but lets not go there.

Oh and by the way dadudemon, your avatar is incredibly disturbing.

dadudemon
Riiiiight, and Angelina Jolie is my mother-in-law.

DUDE! Hook me up! My wife said she's hot!

He's been getting pissy at me ever since that incident in the MKvsDC thread but lets not go there.

No, let's. I wanna know wtf happened to make Neo pissed....a poster who never gets pissed.

Oh and by the way dadudemon, your avatar is incredibly disturbing.

Which one? The one with the monkey getting spanked or the skull in smoke?

Nemesis X
DUDE! Hook me up! My wife said she's hot!

No, let's. I wanna know wtf happened to make Neo pissed....a poster who never gets pissed.

Which one? The one with the monkey getting spanked or the skull in smoke?

You do know I was being sarcastic right?

Lets just say I was sometimes annoying. The discussion on that is now over.

Do you really need to ask that question? It's obvious that the picture with the monkey getting spanked is most disturbing. Bring back the floating skull please.

dadudemon
You do know I was being sarcastic right?

Yes.

err..but you obviously didn't know I was.

Lets just say I was sometimes annoying. The discussion on that is now over.

K

How old are you?

Do you really need to ask that question? It's obvious that the picture with the monkey getting spanked is most disturbing. Bring back the floating skull please.

Nah. The "coolness" of the smoking skull has worn off. This one is mildly amusing...but it will get old quickly. It'll prolly change in a week.

S_D_J
As if "spanking the monkey" ever gets old 131

back on topic:

Greedy Activision!

General Kaliero
This belonged in the Brutal Legend thread.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.