Insane Genis vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
I honestly thought this one was a given but apparently there is much less consensus than I thought.

Lord S
I'd have to lean toward Genis, due to Surfer's pacifist nature. He wasn't able to handle insane Thor very well, when he clearly had the capability to do so, but just couldn't bring himself down to that level. Same scenario would probably unfold here. Surfer would recognizse Genis as an ally and try to reason with him...and get his ass whipped in the process.

Insane Surfer would show Genis the true meaning of power...and quickly, too.

King Kandy
Genis crushed Eternity.

Enyalus
Genis kills Surfer. Whether Surfer is bloodlusted or not.

guy222
IG

King Kandy
This is bloodlust on both sides btw. So Surfer won't be pacifist and Genis won't try to toy with his opponents.

kgkg
shifty

Lord S
Originally posted by King Kandy
Genis crushed Eternity. Oh yes the universal reset that brought back the Kree, right? I didn't actually read that story, but heard about it. Did he actually do it under his own power?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord S
Oh yes the universal reset that brought back the Kree, right?
Nah, that's not right. The Kree were around until Genis went and destroyed the omniverse. Genis was even working for their military.

King Kandy
何?

The kree were already around. No Eternity's son Entropy came to Genis for help killing Eternity, and they went and did it, ending the multiverse (off panel, but later we see Genis crushing Eternity in his hand). Then Genis shot Entropy in the head, which released Entropy's power and turned him into the new Eternity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.