Transformers 2 - explain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilnutta12
i've been reading stuff about it but i cant find anything good. does any1 know what the story is yet?

saintsaucey
SPOILER

Megatron is revived and under the instructions of the Fallen. The only remaining original Transformer goes looking for the key of leader ship which will activate a machine which will destroy earth's sun and turn it into energon.

Sam knows stuff about it because of his exposer to the Cube from the last movie and he has to find it while evading the decepticons and athuorities when Megatron outs the Transformers and demand that Sam be turned over to him.

Darth Rex
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Megatron is revived by the shard of the allspark because it is stolen by the decepticons.

BruceSkywalker
SPOILER, I wrote this movie

Menetnashté
Just go on the main site it has everything on there

Sado22
don't know. all i know is that optimus gets pwned again....which is always good laughing out loud

AND STLL NO HOTROD!! mad

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by lilnutta12
i've been reading stuff about it but i cant find anything good. does any1 know what the story is yet?

Bigass robots that all look alike beating the shit out of each other.

jcvaldez
The movie sucks - don't bother

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Sado22
don't know. all i know is that optimus gets pwned again....which is always good laughing out loud

AND STLL NO HOTROD!! mad
outraged by no hotrod is that a joke...?

Sado22
not as big a joke as the movie without him laughing

Toby831
What are the main characters in Transformers 2?

Kazenji
Go to ****ing IMDB.

iscaremonkeys
go to IMDB for a movie that sucked ass? why bother

Kazenji
THat user is after the characters in the movie not your opinion, So Why not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.