kurse/Malkieth the Accursed vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uxas Khan
Fight on teams home turf,no BFR

Kris Blaze
They put up a good fight, but neither have what it takes to take out Odin.

If Odin and Malekith were to engage in some kind of contest however, Malekith might win shifty

Uxas Khan
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
They put up a good fight, but neither have what it takes to take out Odin.

If Odin and Malekith were to engage in some kind of contest however, Malekith might win shifty imo Kurse is a physical match for Odin,how do think Odin would do if the team had the casket?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Uxas Khan
imo Kurse is a physical match for Odin,how do think Odin would do if the team had the casket?

Kurse -only- has physical attacks going for him and those aren't very likely to affect Odin in the least. It might require some effort but a couple of energy blasts from the Allfather puts down Kurse. Malekith is strong, but he's just not strong enough to contend with Odin. Seeing as he took on Surtur with the cask AND twilight, I say Malekith won't be a problem.

Uxas Khan
Kurse -only- has physical attacks going for him and those aren't very likely to affect Odin in the least. It might require some effort but a couple of energy blasts from the Allfather puts down Kurse. Malekith is strong, but he's just not strong enough to contend with Odin. Seeing as he took on Surtur with the cask AND twilight, I say Malekith won't be a problem. Didn't Mangog kill Odin by using only pue physical force.

Kris Blaze
Didn't Mangog kill Odin by using only pue physical force.

No.

Mangog has never been close to killing Odin.

And the Mangog who was a "threat" had magic as well as brute force.

guy222
Odin

Enyalus
If Odin and Malekith were to engage in some kind of contest however, Malekith might win shifty
In a 'who can look most like a court jester' contest? I agree.

imo Kurse is a physical match for Odin,how do think Odin would do if the team had the casket?
Hela embarrassed Kurse and she's well beneath Odin.

Odin wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.