E3: God Of War III Demo Gameplay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gamerr-X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jIriYhKsFI

Awesome gameplay demo of the last game in the series.
The guy confirmed the release date as March 2010 (forgive me if I misheard)

Game looks brilliant, cant wait for it to come out!

WO Polaski
i managed to watch the whole thing but i got bored five minutes in. it looks like a more repetitive version of prince of persia. eh. god of war fans will probably like it occult destroyer will say its the best game ever; the gameplay doesnt appeal to me.

ODSTplz. smile

Nemesis X
Shouldn't this be in the God of War III thread?

Gamerr-X
A god of war 3 thread? Damn why do I always miss this stuff....

EDIT: But then again this is such a great thing it deserves its own thread! big grin

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Gamerr-X
But then again this is such a great thing it deserves its own thread! big grin

I think the moderators would disagree on that.

Gamerr-X
Most likely, its gonna end up closed soon.

Kazenji
Looks like your lucky Gamerr-X its still open.

Gamerr-X
lol yeah

k1Lla441
Originally posted by WO Polaski
i managed to watch the whole thing but i got bored five minutes in. it looks like a more repetitive version of prince of persia. eh. god of war fans will probably like it occult destroyer will say its the best game ever; the gameplay doesnt appeal to me.

ODSTplz. smile
They barely shown anything, and your going to call it repetitive? this game is gonna make the damn ps3 into a 360 killer, hehe.

Raijin
Originally posted by k1Lla441
They barely shown anything, and your going to call it repetitive? this game is gonna make the damn ps3 into a 360 killer, hehe. Err, the gameplay in the God of War games have always been repetitive and the PS3 would need a pricedrop and better online to become a 360 killer tbh.

Peach
Guys, report duplicate threads.

And don't make duplicates.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=469463&highlight=title%3Agod+forumid%3A66

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.