NOOOOOlan won't direct 3rd Batman film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhoopeeDee
http://movies.ign.com/articles/995/995197p1.html

Blah!

BruceSkywalker
Hey, its been a long time good buddy...

I read something similar off of BOF and laughed a little.. Nolan will return for this and quite possibly parts 4 and up

chomperx9
i hope tim burton takes over or steven spielberg if nolan wont do the 3rd

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by chomperx9
i hope tim burton takes over or steven spielberg if nolan wont do the 3rd

Allegedly Zach Snyder is waiting to take over

Badabing
i hope tim burton takes over or steven spielberg if nolan wont do the 3rd You are banned from the Batman forum. sneer

durfist

Good to see you WD. happy

Ridley_Prime
Hey guys. I heard Schumacher is gonna take over again! Allow me to edit his wiki soon and perhaps post a youtube vid as proof.

Davis Bloome
Lol, I highly doubt Nolan is going to let anyone finish his Batman franchise.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing
You are banned from the Batman forum. sneer embarrasment

durfist

Good to see you WD. happy you trying to say 1989 and 1991 batman suck ? embarrasment

TheVapor
I believe Nolan will be back to do the third movie. He worked so hard to make high grade Batman movies, that he's not going to leave when the story is wide open so that some hack can come in and mess it all up. I think he'll do the third, close off the story, that way the next Batman films made will be of their own chronology.

Badabing
you trying to say 1989 and 1991 batman suck ? embarrasment Liked the 1989. 1991 was okay.

Mr Parker
i hope tim burton takes over or steven spielberg if nolan wont do the 3rd nooooooooooo burton should NEVER have been allowed to go near a batman franchise.thank god for nolan,he erased the memorys of those disgraceful burton/schumacher batman movies.

Mr Parker
you trying to say 1989 and 1991 batman suck ? embarrasment

they sucked major big time.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Mr Parker
they sucked major big time.

*facepalm*

So it seems you haven't changed much roll eyes (sarcastic)

If Nolan doesn't direct another Batman movie, I'll move on... There's still 4 great Batman movies to watch, plus the film I'm helping to create...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bat Dude
*facepalm*

So it seems you haven't changed much roll eyes (sarcastic)

If Nolan doesn't direct another Batman movie, I'll move on... There's still 4 great Batman movies to watch, plus the film I'm helping to create...

you mean two. big grin

Bat Dude
Actually, 5... Forgot MotP...

lord xyz
Umm, did anyone actually read the article?

It says Chris is doing Batman 3, but it might be in 2012 or 2013.

The Nuul
The source also informed the site that BoF is "correct in reporting that (Nolan) is "developing story ideas" with and David Goyer.

Not Directing.

But who knows, its a long way off.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by lord xyz
Umm, did anyone actually read the article?

It says Chris is doing Batman 3, but it might be in 2012 or 2013.

Originally posted by The Nuul
The source also informed the site that BoF is "correct in reporting that (Nolan) is "developing story ideas" with and David Goyer.

Not Directing.

But who knows, its a long way off.

I read it.. I am really not worried at all.. WB would be foolish to rush Nolan.. They'd be ignorant to tell him to add this character, to add that character.. Nolan has brought back a dead franchise, so let him take all the time he wants to official sign on the dotted line and to come up with many more stories to tell

chomperx9
they sucked major big time. i seriously hope your joking sad

Mr Parker
i seriously hope your joking sad

nope any true batman fan knows michael keaton was the worst casting choice in comicbook history except for george clooney who was even worse and that burton should be shot for those disgraceful movies.with the exception of sweeney todd,he always screws movies up when its based off of source material thats been around a long time.

He needs to stick with doing his own stuff like nightmare on christmas,thats when he does his best stuff.not going to get into it here why his batman movies are disgraceful batman movies,there is a thread here in this section that you can hunt for where I listed them all along with other posters why those movies were so horrible if you REALLY want to know,its called OKAY TIM BURTON IS A MORON WHEN IT COMES TO BATMAN.that guy who made that thread was the coolest poster I ever meant here.Best batman thread here EVER made. Happy Dance

GGS
nope any true batman fan knows michael keaton was the worst casting choice in comicbook history except for george clooney who was even worse and that burton should be shot for those disgraceful movies.with the exception of sweeney todd,he always screws movies up when its based off of source material thats been around a long time.

He needs to stick with doing his own stuff like nightmare on christmas,thats when he does his best stuff.not going to get into it here why his batman movies are disgraceful batman movies,there is a thread here in this section that you can hunt for where I listed them all along with other posters why those movies were so horrile if you really want to know,its called OKAY TIM BURTON IS A MORN WHEN IT COMES TO BATMAN.that guy who made that thread was the coolest poster I ever meant here.Best batman thread here EVER made. Happy Dance

Dude wtf it's easy to say this all in hindsight i bet you didn't think the same in 1989 or 1991 though.

starlock
I hope Nolan does not return...i enjoyed Batman Begins...but TDK was full of fail...i.m.o.......Bale is the worst batman/bruce of them all. i say get rid of Bale also.

Raoul
nope any true batman fan knows michael keaton was the worst casting choice in comicbook history except for george clooney who was even worse and that burton should be shot for those disgraceful movies.

bollocks.

you getting to dictate what a "true fan" is or isn't is ridiculous.

Indestructible

He needs to stick with doing his own stuff like nightmare on christmas,thats when he does his best stuff.not going to get into it here why his batman movies are disgraceful batman movies,there is a thread here in this section that you can hunt for where I listed them all along with other posters why those movies were so horrible if you REALLY want to know,its called OKAY TIM BURTON IS A MORON WHEN IT COMES TO BATMAN.that guy who made that thread was the coolest poster I ever meant here.Best batman thread here EVER made. Happy Dance

I HIGHLY disagree with you. Keaton IS Batman. many people say that bale is great. Out of all the Batmen it go's Keaton, Kilmer, Bale, Clooney, West. IMO at least. Batman and Batman Returns are GREAT films. Batman Forever is enjoyable even. I think Burton's dark tone is what batman needed at that point in time.

Indestructible
Originally posted by starlock
I hope Nolan does not return...i enjoyed Batman Begins...but TDK was full of fail...i.m.o.......Bale is the worst batman/bruce of them all. i say get rid of Bale also.

I loved TDK and Begins. I love Nolan. Bale can go screw off for all I care lol.

The Nuul
Bale needs to chill with his voice.

Keaton was grteat as Batman but suck as Bruce. Val was a better Bruce.

Bale is the best for both, imo but that stoopid voice of his in TDK.

BruceSkywalker

agree, but I actually liked Bale's Bat voice

lord xyz
Needs to be darker, deeper and less grouchy.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Indestructible
. Bale can go screw off for all I care lol.

I suppose you want Keaton back for the movies......

Badabing
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
agree, but I actually liked Bale's Bat voice I'd like Kevin Conroy's voice as Batman.

Indestructible
Originally posted by Kazenji
I suppose you want Keaton back for the movies......

I wish. But I need to accept that will problly never happen lol.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Badabing
I'd like Kevin Conroy's voice as Batman.

same here.. conroy's voice is the best yet

Nemesis X
Without Nolan, Batman 3 will surely suck. Who else can make an awesome Batman movie like The Dark Knight? Peter Jackson? Bull friggin crap.

Mr Parker

agreed with everything except with Bales voice in TDK.that is why Bale is the one and only true bruce wayne/batman to have played the role.not only did he look the part,no balding receding hairline short runt like mr mom michael keaton,but he was awesome in BOTH roles.Like he said,Kilmer was a good Bruce wayne,keaton sucked as bruce,but a bad batman where keaton was a better batman than kilmer but again bale was awesome in BOTH roles.

Begins showed the world the true idiot that Burton is making the joker his parents killer when everybody knows it was joe chill that killed them and also showing batmans true character that he wont kill people to bring them to justice,that he doesnt kill people in cowardly ways like burtons pathetic version had him doing and then the ultimate sin killing the joker which Nolan again erased that horrible nightmare of batman killing the joker by having him NOT do it in TDK as much as he wanted to.that is the true BATMAN.Thats why any true batman fan knows Burton disgraced the comicbook.again thank god for Nolan. Happy Dance

starlock
agreed with everything except with Bales voice in TDK.that is why Bale is the one and only true bruce wayne/batman to have played the role.not only did he look the part,no balding receding hairline short runt like mr mom michael keaton,but he was awesome in BOTH roles.Like he said,Kilmer was a good Bruce wayne,keaton sucked as bruce,but a bad batman where keaton was a better batman than kilmer but again bale was awesome in BOTH roles.

Begins showed the world the true idiot that Burton is making the joker his parents killer when everybody knows it was joe chill that killed them and also showing batmans true character that he wont kill people to bring them to justice,that he doesnt kill people in cowardly ways like burtons pathetic version had him doing and then the ultimate sin killing the joker which Nolan again erased that horrible nightmare of batman killing the joker by having him NOT do it in TDK as much as he wanted to.that is the true BATMAN.Thats why any true batman fan knows Burton disgraced the comicbook.again thank god for Nolan. Happy Dance

laughing .........your so wrong its actually funny,anybody can have an opinon...but to pretend to be the formost expert on Batman fans is laughable.....did Tim Burton..kill your puppy or something laughing

Kazenji

Begins showed the world the true idiot that Burton is making the joker his parents killer when everybody knows it was joe chill that killed them

Bullshit........i bet you walk up to a random person on the street they would'nt know

Mr. Rhythmic
Allegedly Zach Snyder is waiting to take over

Oh, you're funny.

Mr Parker
I see the Burton/Keaton apologists are in denial here.Looks like the truth hurts.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Oh, you're funny.

actually not really, just in case Chris Nolan doesn't not resign(everyone knows he will) WB has contingently plans, one of which is Zach Snyder

Raoul
I see the Burton/Keaton apologists are in denial here.Looks like the truth hurts.

nobody has to apologise for burton. he made critically acclaimed batman movies.

just because you throw your rattle out of the pram every time someone mentions him, doesn't give you the right to be a condescending ass about it.

Indestructible
I bet nolan will come back though. Im sure he will. Either he will or no more Batman. Just give him some time.

BruceSkywalker
I bet nolan will come back though. Im sure he will. Either he will or no more Batman. Just give him some time.

oh there will be plenty more Batman movies, but I want Nolan to do ALL of them

Indestructible

I agree. I want to see The Riddler in the next one. And Two-Face. I would also like to see Killer Croc(there is a real skin disease like that) and he could be musceld out on a strenght inhancement(spelling?). Maybe Penguin(even though nolan dosnt want to use him). IDK there needs to be good villians.

BruceSkywalker
I agree. I want to see The Riddler in the next one. And Two-Face. I would also like to see Killer Croc(there is a real skin disease like that) and he could be musceld out on a strenght inhancement(spelling?). Maybe Penguin(even though nolan dosnt want to use him). IDK there needs to be good villians.

he will find good villains to use.. He hasn't failed yet and I doubt he ever will

Ridley_Prime
Ever considered some of you are putting too much faith in the guy? confused I know he hasn't slipped yet or anything, but still.

S_D_J

pretty much

that's the saddest truth erm

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Ever considered some of you are putting too much faith in the guy? confused I know he hasn't slipped yet or anything, but still.

no not really, i mean he has made people forget george clooney and arnold.. also since Batman Begins was a success and we all know what TDK did, Chris Nolan can certainly take his sweet time with Batman 3 and beyond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.