Dante vs Street Fighter team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
this is Dante from DMC4 and he has no weapons except gilgamesh and is allowed his devil trigger as a last resort.

the Street Fighter team is:
Ken
Sagat
Fei Long
Cammy
Chun Li

P.S.:from now on when I include Dante in a thread, it will always be the one from DMC4 with d.t. as last resort unless I say otherwise. just thought you guys should.

ScreamPaste
Can the SF team react on super sonic levels? o_O

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Can the SF team react on super sonic levels? o_O Considering even Abel could react to the supersonic Sonic Boom from Guile...Yeah I would say so.

But Dante still prolly wins I guess, Ken and Sagat are the only real factors here to be honest.

ScreamPaste
How strong are Ken and Sagat?

NemeBro
Stronger than the rest of their team.

ScreamPaste
I'm thinking if one's strong enough to hold Dante, the other can tear his head off, if they're even remotely close to as strong as Akuma, anyway.

NemeBro
They're not.

Gouki is probably the strongest in SF, definately in terms of striking force.

ScreamPaste
Oh, then yeah, they lose. Dante swords them.

Sado22
i dont' see ryu mentioned......therefor Dante wins laughing out loud

NemeBro
Yeah because Ryu would stomp this thread with the BO aura from his non-washed body and clothes.

Also, it has occurred to me that Gouki must smell even worse than Ryu, since he has been doing the same thing for even longer, kills his enemies so he gets blood on him, and whatnot.

Sado22
obviously, why do you think ryu jumped in the water in SFA2? no expression

Charlotte DeBel
"Stinky-sh*t-hadou" FTWsmile)))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.