summers-grey vs kryptonians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormultt
ok heres our fight rosters

nate grey vs superman
godcable vs superboy
marvel girl vs supergirl
phoenix vs powergirl

fight takes place in a dome which so happens to be indestructible XDD, and each side has 1 hour prep.

so it could just be a power-wise stomp for either side or played with some smarts....

Wei Phoenix
Oh my God...I will dearly miss that family

JakeTheBank
Summers-Grey Team takes this in a massive stomp.

stormultt
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Oh my God...I will dearly miss that family roll eyes (sarcastic) lol

Forever Nick
Grey-Summers stomp.

stormultt
lets change the roster up a bit lol

phoenix vs superman prime
nategrey vs superboy prime
godcable vs cyborg superman
marvel girl vs supergirl

jalek moye
Originally posted by stormultt
lets change the roster up a bit lol

phoenix vs superman prime
nategrey vs superboy prime
godcable vs cyborg superman
marvel girl vs supergirl
now the kryptonions stomp horribly

stormultt
>.>

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by jalek moye
now the kryptonions stomp horribly
yeah and the kryptonians are gonna stomp horribly too.

theICONiac
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
yeah and the kryptonians are gonna stomp horribly too.

Dude! You are a POSTING MACHINE!

d3str0ya10
TY I'm drunk sorry. Seriously.

Enyalus
You had the fight right the first time, Storm.

Supes beats Nate easily,
God Cable beats Superboy easily,
Supergirl beats Marvel Girl,
and Phoenix handles Power Girl.

With the roster change, only God Cable has a shot at beating Henshaw. The Summers-Grey die. Quickly.

d3str0ya10
Yeah and they die quickly too.

Lord Feron
Phoenix solos everyone in the thread.

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
You had the fight right the first time, Storm.

Supes beats Nate easily,
God Cable beats Superboy easily,
Supergirl beats Marvel Girl,
and Phoenix handles Power Girl.

With the roster change, only God Cable has a shot at beating Henshaw. The Summers-Grey die. Quickly.

Forever Nick
Phoenix easily beats Superman-Prime

Mindset
Nate Grey can beat Supes, you just gotta believe.

Is is Shaman?

Juntai
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Phoenix solos everyone in the thread. Depends, she's all over the board. Clearly, she's powerful and important, but she's been taken down by far less than the other team a number of times, and even killed.

Forever Nick
1.The thing about her is that she always comes back to life, so killing her doesnt mean anything if she can come back whenever she wants.

2. 1st time she let her self be killed, and against Xorn she was caught off guard. She doesn't mid read without permission like Xavier and she trusted Xorn.

3. Xorn messed with her energy and that is what killed her. None of the Superman family can, she definately wont be killed by punches and heat vision, expecially when she eats suns for breakfast

Juntai
Originally posted by Forever Nick
1.The thing about her is that she always comes back to life So, sorta like all comic heros, huh?

Although she can reform, dying still constitutes a win.

Raoul
Originally posted by Forever Nick
1.The thing about her is that she always comes back to life, so killing her doesnt mean anything if she can come back whenever she wants.

2. 1st time she let her self be killed, and against Xorn she was caught off guard. She doesn't mid read without permission like Xavier and she trusted Xorn.

3. Xorn messed with her energy and that is what killed her. None of the Superman family can, she definately wont be killed by punches and heat vision, expecially when she eats suns for breakfast

if she let herself get caught off guard against xorneto in the middle of a warzone, then she's an idiot.

xorneto hit her with an emp and friend her brain.

or are you talking about something else?

Juntai
Originally posted by Raoul
if she let herself get caught off guard against xorneto in the middle of a warzone, then she's an idiot.

xorneto hit her with an emp and friend her brain.

or are you talking about something else? Cyborg Superman could likely do an EMP.

Juk3n
/Rapestomp

poor, poor kryptonians

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Juntai
Depends, she's all over the board. Clearly, she's powerful and important, but she's been taken down by far less than the other team a number of times, and even killed.

Does not out weigh what she has accomplished which is greater than everyone else on the filed feat-wise. (by the way are we using Jean or Rachel or what?)

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Juntai
Cyborg Superman could likely do an EMP.

I don't think Hank has the same level of Magentic energy control than Xorn/magneto, also that was straight up PIS. I mean Xorn should not been able to do that to a being that can easy eat a galaxy... Whatever.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Does not out weigh what she has accomplished which is greater than everyone else on the filed feat-wise. (by the way are we using Jean or Rachel or what?)
I think Rachel's feats as Phoenix trump Jean's as Phoenix (barring WC and Dark versions).

Just my opinion, though...

Survivor19
Lol, that's right.
Who is Phoenix?
Who is Marvel Girl?
What versions are we using?

id369
Phoenix Solos the kryptonians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.