Beta Ray Bill vs. Agent Orange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Battle of the Horse Face People!

Random Encounter.

theICONiac
Actually Larfleeze was described as a cross between a boar and Fozzie Bear.

FAIL!!!

JakeTheBank
Meh, looks like a horseface dude to me.

theICONiac
Weeelll, I kinda see it...

Anyhoo, Agent Orange delivers an Iron Shiek-style beatdown. AO is currently fending off several Guardians and several more GL's.

The current 'Thor Vs Ganthet' thread seems to be evenly split as to who would win. The 'Original' horse-face will be screaming 'MINE!!! MINE!!!' faster than Snoop Dogg at an all-you-can-eat buffet... big grin

guy222
BRB

Slaanesh
AO

Enyalus
Larfleeze FTW.

occultdestroyer
Agent Orange.

xJLxKing
Agent Orange

batosaimsx7
Larfleeze kills Bill with a simple hand wave

Hes currently battling Guardians...beings far more powerful then the Asgardian gods

iceman24567
Originally posted by batosaimsx7

Hes currently battling Guardians...beings far more powerful then the Asgardian gods Good thing bIll isn't an Asgardian god.

carver9
Originally posted by batosaimsx7

Hes currently battling Guardians...beings far more powerful then the Asgardian gods

I want you to think on this, who is bill currently going up against?

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
I want you to think on this, who is bill currently going up against? He's using guerrilla tactics and he still isn't so sure of himself.

BruceSkywalker
Feats alone Beta Ray Bill

xJLxKing
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Feats alone Beta Ray Bill
You are kidding right? He has hundreds of soldiers all as powerful as GL's. They are even defeating the guardians. Everything causing that fight is because of AO.

cloud102
AO stomps.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You are kidding right? He has hundreds of soldiers all as powerful as GL's. They are even defeating the guardians. Everything causing that fight is because of AO.

How did you know? big grin

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
He's using guerrilla tactics and he still isn't so sure of himself.

That guerrilla tactics must be working since its getting galactus attention and he's sending two of his best heralds at bill.

cloud102
AO is more powerful, I think. Casually killing Controllers is better than most feats of BRB.

iceman24567
That guerrilla tactics must be working since its getting galactus attention and he's sending two of his best heralds at bill. You mean his current heralds? Who else would he send? roll eyes (sarcastic)

batosaimsx7
I want you to think on this, who is bill currently going up against? It isnt like hes fighting Galactus in a straight up fight

batosaimsx7
That guerrilla tactics must be working since its getting galactus attention and he's sending two of his best heralds at bill. Except that any of the Oans would annhilate the Heralds with a simple hand wave

manx422
AO

john16
Originally posted by guy222
BRB laughing out loud

Anyway do the construct people keep they're original powers and powerlevel?

And what comic is BRB in??

quanchi112
Larfleeze wins all day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.