Immortal Characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kotorfan
They can have any conditions necessary.

Ex: Sion can be on Malachor V, or Korriban

List

Darth Sion- Rage + Dark side planet
Darth Sids/Palps- cloning technique
Fay- Uber connection to the Force
Celeste Morne- Muur Talisman
Plageuis??- Midi Chlorian influence??

Are there any others?

Hey btw check this out:

Count Dooku is now a Jedi Knight!!! LOL

http://in.reuters.com/article/hollywood/idINTRE55C00V20090613

~:Mr.Anderson:~
that would be a sith knight

kotorfan
or yeah a sith knight would better describe him.

Bespin Bart
Yeah that does seem to be a new trend amongst the Sith...

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
Yeah that does seem to be a new trend amongst the Sith...

being "immortal" or being knighted?

Nephthys
Well becoming immortal is part of the Sith teachings.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well becoming immortal is part of the Sith teachings.

Which is wierd: who would want to be immortal? You'd get bored eventually.

kotorfan
not really.. no one wants to die.. well in star wars, you just become a force ghost or w/e. or become "one with the force"

but in real life, there is no afterlife, or everyone would see more Bruce Lee movies. lol

there already are alot of sith knights (the actual characters, not the actors)

so I would say being immortal.. but its like half jedi and half sith who are immortal.

would Yoda be considered to be immortal, if he wasn't all alone on dagobah and probably went crazy after awhile? I mean if one is alone for idk 20 years, they wouldn't live long..

Nephthys
No, you just don't have any imagination. If you were immortal you could have the time to do everything in the universe. Then by the time you do you'll want to start right over. Rinse and repeat.

Plus society is constantly changing, creating new possibilities every day.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Nephthys
No, you just don't have any imagination. If you were immortal you could have the time to do everything in the universe. Then by the time you do you'll want to start right over. Rinse and repeat.

Plus society is constantly changing, creating new possibilities every day.

Eventually the universe will collapse, and yet you'll still be left to float around in nothingness forever.

Red Nemesis

SAENBR
For the record the Knights of the Old Republic Companion confirms that Sion truly is immortal and that even if his entire body were to be destroyed it would just rematerialise in an alternate location.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by SAENBR
For the record the Knights of the Old Republic Companion confirms that Sion truly is immortal and that even if his entire body were to be destroyed it would just rematerialise in an alternate location.

what page? I don't remember the campaign guide ever saying that.

SAENBR
It was under the section on Sion; it also states that the ability extends to protecting him from anything that might bypass the direct protection it affords him such as mental control or the removal of his Force connection. And that he's in direct control of the ability and can turn it off at will, as we saw in KotOR2.

SAENBR
It also describes his power in the dark side as "terrifying".

Nephthys
Immortal doesn't = invincible. When everything ends so will I.

Elite Hunter
Post a scan Nebaris

Nephthys
Pweeeese Nebby webby. Hot me wants you too.

http://welovesoaps.com/playgirl.jpg

How can you resist?

SAENBR
His skills with a lightsaber were also described as "second to none" among the assassin and warrior sects of the Sith, and it is confirmed that he is capable of severing Jedi from the Force.

kotorfan
Originally posted by Red Nemesis

dude it does get annoying after awhile.. I mean its not like he said anything rude or spiteful in this thread

we are talking about Sion here right?

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by SAENBR
His skills with a lightsaber were also described as "second to none" among the assassin and warrior sects of the Sith, and it is confirmed that he is capable of severing Jedi from the Force.

And your source is....

Red Nemesis
dude it does get annoying after awhile.. I mean its not like he said anything rude or spiteful in this thread

I just went to his most recent threads @ the time. You realize that was yesterday? And that there'd been plenty of posts since then?

Watev.

kotorfan
oh sry about that. lol.

I just got back from a test and am mentally tired. I think I'll go eat lunch now. lol

oh and

who are you talking about? Sion?

SAENBR
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
And your source is....

The Knights of the Old Republic Companion of course. big grin

I sent you the scans via PM.

SAENBR
Originally posted by kotorfan
who are you talking about? Sion?

yeh

Slash_KMC
Been here for so long and still hasn't found the Edit button. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SAENBR
Edit button's overrated.

SAENBR
It gives each post more of an easily identifiable purpose to focus on one point of interest rather than multiple ones.

SAENBR
Plus there are people like Darth Sexy who read my posts the second they get posted and don't think to check back for any edits.

Red Nemesis
nah

yeah, who'd want a coherent focus?!

pwnt

(See how easy that was?)

Slash_KMC
That was easy. I didn't even do anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.