Steve Rogers vs Superman and Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Steve Rogers vs Superman and Wonder Woman. Steve gets:

The Destroyer armour.
Midnighters brain ie million scenerios in a second.
His Shield
GL ring. Trained by Hal Jordan for several years (3 years).

Warlord
The Destroyer would be more than enough

Phantom Zone
I think it might be spite?

Mindship
Wonder Woman stripteases to distract Rogers while Kal-El, at superspeed, finds and vaporizes Steve's body.

Whew. My initial thought was that they had no chance.

AlmightyKfish
Spite, Destroyer armour alone would be enough.

Phantom Zone
Aw nuts.

The Pict
Originally posted by Mindship
Wonder Woman stripteases to distract Rogers while Kal-El, at superspeed, finds and vaporizes Steve's body.

Whew. My initial thought was that they had no chance.

laughing out loud

Raoul
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Steve Rogers vs Superman and Wonder Woman. Steve gets:

The Destroyer armour.
Midnighters brain ie million scenerios in a second.
His Shield
GL ring. Trained by Hal Jordan for several years (3 years).

Midnighter's Brain isn't as fast as Superman (something like a dozen per picosecond, iirc).
GL ring will be handy, but three years isn't exactly a lot by most GL standards.
Shield might as well not be here.

The Armour is the big hurdle, though. Not sure that i know enough about it to make a call.

Enyalus
Spite in Roger's favor.

The Nuul
You could have given Rogers AD claws instead of DA to make it a lot less of a spite.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus
Spite in Roger's favor.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Spite, Destroyer armour alone would be enough.

thumb up

batdude123
This thread is laughable.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by batdude123
This thread is laughable.

james2099
How in the hell is this thread still open??? This is spite, but it seems that because its superman and WW GETTING DESTROYED, this spite thread stays open in an effort to hope the team gets a few fanboy win votes????.... Superman and WW can lose, they are not unbeatable. This should have been closed the moment it was typed and submitted.

Raoul
Originally posted by james2099
How in the hell is this thread still open??? This is spite, but it seems that because its superman and WW GETTING DESTROYED, this spite thread stays open in an effort to hope the team gets a few fanboy win votes????.... Superman and WW can lose, they are not unbeatable. This should have been closed the moment it was typed and submitted.

Actually no. so stop spewing shite.

it was left open by me because i don't know much about the destroyer armour. there are three other mods on this forum.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Raoul

He maybe right.

it was left open by me because i don't know much about the destroyer armour. there are three other mods on this forum.

An old guy in a destroyer armour has taken on both Thor and Hercules. An ordinary guy was beating up a team of Avengers including Thor. This is one of the earth greatest combatants with upgrades.

Raoul
He maybe right.

he's accusing mods of bias. he's not right.

if someone had just said something like that, things would have been much simpler...

why make the thread, then?

Phantom Zone

if someone had just said something like that, things would have been much simpler...

why make the thread, then?

Wasnt intentional spite. I thought you would have come up wth something eg Superman and WW are too fast.

Raoul
Wasnt intentional spite. I thought you would have come up wth something eg Superman and WW are too fast.

i explained my POV already... shrug

Warlord
Wait what about Superman vibrating really fast....?
ninja

Phantom Zone
i explained my POV already... shrug

Yes but I thought you implied it was spite after I gave info on destroyer ie "Why make the thread?"

Juntai
Yes but I thought you implied it was spite after I gave info on destroyer ie "Why make the thread?" You knew what you were doing when you made the thread.
I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been closed.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Juntai
You knew what you were doing when you made the thread.
I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been closed.

I forgot you're telepathic. I didnt make a mistake at all...got me there.

Raoul
Yes but I thought you implied it was spite after I gave info on destroyer ie "Why make the thread?"

if you knew it was a spite thread, why did you make it?

was what i meant.

james2099

it was left open by me because i don't know much about the destroyer armour. there are three other mods on this forum. It IS spite, and you know what the destroyers armour is capable of, you closed the WW vs storm thread, and WW got not even one winning vote save YOURS with an added reason for WW. So you do know what a spite thread is, ( you closed a few of my spite threads ) Superman and WW gets MURDERED here. Hell, even I would be hard pressed to top this spite thread, and i am the king of them.lol

Phantom Zone
if you knew it was a spite thread, why did you make it?

was what i meant.

*groan* Yes I know thats what you meant and thats what I just said you meant in that quote.....anyway when I first created it I didnt think it through. Theres always the Superman and WW are too fast argument.

Doctor-Alvis
An old guy in a destroyer armour has taken on both Thor and Hercules. An ordinary guy was beating up a team of Avengers including Thor. This is one of the earth greatest combatants with upgrades.
I can't help but think Destroyer Steve would have trouble hitting them.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
With MN'er's brain and a GL ring?

Phantom Zone

LOL see what I mean?

With MN'er's brain and a GL ring?

Maybe that argument could be made with just Destroyer armour, but the GL ring makes that hard to do + MNers brain.

kgkg
What the f**k?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by kgkg
What the f**k?

LOL who you WTFing? LOL thats just class man, no comment or anything just steps inside....and WTF! laughing out loud

kgkg
LOL who you WTFing? LOL thats just class man, no comment or anything just steps inside and WTF! This thread.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by kgkg
This thread.

laughing out loud Yeah I know it wasnt intentional. LOL dont know why I find your post so hilarious (not in a laughing at you sort of way, but the way you posted it).

Meh anyway somebody is making the argument that supes and ww would be too fast.

Doctor-Alvis
LOL see what I mean?

Maybe that argument could be made with just Destroyer armour, but the GL ring makes that hard to do + MNers brain.
I don't remember any GLs making themselves super fast, other than to travel somewhere. And I don't remember Midnighter fighting anyone as fast.

Either way, I don't think they could do much to the destroyer armor even if they could avoid its attacks.

Phantom Zone
I don't remember any GLs making themselves super fast, other than to travel somewhere. And I don't remember Midnighter fighting anyone as fast.

Well Hal Jordan was able to stop ZOOm but Hal Jordan has more experience. Gls can also make auto-shields.

Hmm but MN can think of million scenerios in a second...thats gotta help.

Either way, I don't think they could do much to the destroyer armor even if they could avoid its attacks.

Well I think there are some shwoings were Thor has actually given the Destroyer a good fight but for the most part he gets manhandled. If they both fight intelligently maybe they could pull something off.

The Pict
Can't Superman just bfr the Armour? It's not superfast as far as I know, should have trouble countering attacks.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by The Pict
Can't Superman just bfr the Armour? It's not superfast as far as I know, should have trouble countering attacks.

Ah so it seems I was right..maybe its not a spite thread after all.... wink

Well he has a GL ring and Midnighters brain.

The Pict
Ah so it seems I was right..maybe its not a spite thread after all.... wink

Well he has a GL ring and Midnighters brain.

Wait is Steve in the armour, or commanding it?

Phantom Zone
Wait is Steve in the armour, or commanding it?

Hes in it... no expression

The Pict
Hes in it... no expression

It has acted independently before erm

Phantom Zone
It has acted independently before erm

OK but in this thread Steve is in it. no expression angrymob

Mindship
Originally posted by Warlord
Wait what about Superman vibrating really fast....?
ninja That would distract Wonder Woman, I think. wink

Seriously, the Destroyer armor should be sufficient, wherein Supes and WW could've won a round or two through speed before combat-expert Steve evolved better tactics. But throw in Midnighter's brain PLUS trained use of a GL ring (why the shield?)...WW better start dancin'.

The Pict
That would distract Wonder Woman, I think. wink

Seriously, the Destroyer armor should be sufficient, wherein Supes and WW could've won a round or two through speed before combat-expert Steve evolved better tactics. But throw in Midnighter's brain PLUS trained use of a GL ring (why the shield?)...WW better start dancin'.

laughing out loud

Phantom Zone
That would distract Wonder Woman, I think. wink

LOL sometimes you kill me.

Mindship
laughing out loud
LOL sometimes you kill me.

george

Doctor-Alvis
Maybe WW can cut it apart with her sword and/or tiara.

iceman24567
Clark solos easy

Raoul
It IS spite, and you know what the destroyers armour is capable of, you closed the WW vs storm thread, and WW got not even one winning vote save YOURS with an added reason for WW. So you do know what a spite thread is, ( you closed a few of my spite threads ) Superman and WW gets MURDERED here. Hell, even I would be hard pressed to top this spite thread, and i am the king of them.lol

i don't read thor solo books (not the older ones anyways), so have little knowledge of what the destroyer armour can do. don't put words in my mouth.

ww vs storm is spite. heavily.

Enyalus
ww vs storm is spite. heavily.
Totally agree. I mean, we saw how their fight went in the comics. wink

But meh, Destroyer is in the trans tier category for a reason. smile

Badabing
How in the hell is this thread still open??? This is spite, but it seems that because its superman and WW GETTING DESTROYED, this spite thread stays open in an effort to hope the team gets a few fanboy win votes????.... Superman and WW can lose, they are not unbeatable. This should have been closed the moment it was typed and submitted. The report the thread or contact a mod via PM. Don't troll and spam threads. Thanks.

Phantom Zone

But meh, Destroyer is in the trans tier category for a reason. smile

Yeah but Thor on his own has sometimes put up a fight, so is it really impossible for WW and Supes to get a win?

kgkg
Yeah but Thor on his own has sometimes put up a fight, so is it really impossible for WW and Supes to get a win? Are you serious? Thor has never put a fight everytime the Destory has lost it's had something to do with attacking the soul directly. Heck even Odin has never defeated the Destoryer head on and has avoided direct confrontation. Even with the Odin force Thor nearly died in one shot and the destoyer can vaporize high herald with one shot.

These two have no chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.