Z-Day RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shad0w_Frost
Day One
12:07 PM
It's a beautiful sunny day in Silvertown, The streets buisy with people traveling to and from work. People outside having lunch at some of the local restaurants, Kids laughing and playing in the park, etc. All seemed right in the world.

~Meanwhile~
A scientist sits in a helicopter on his way to the city. He is talking to someone on the phone.

Voice on the phone: "Begin Phase 1 testing..."
Scientist: "Yes sir..."
Voice on the Phone: I have left you certain...party favors, throughout the city... We will be in touch.
*click* He hangs up the the phone.

A mysterious black plane then zooms passed the helicopter on it's way to the city.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(( Go ahead and start posting what your characters are doing. ))

Venomancer
Sophie looked at the normal fellow bus riders that where on her route.She was on her way to the Theater in the middle of downtown.Once the bus maked it's way to her stop she walked toward the exit while giving an good bye to Rosa the driver.The sun felt so good on her skin while she stood at the door."Wounder what Beverly wants now."

Anon E. Mous
Creed was in the library, disguised as an old man. The book he was reading was titled "Great American Mansions." He was researching for his next heist, a peice of art currently in the collection of the Mayor of Silvertown, a notorious art aficionado. He looked out of the window, and saw a helicopter fly over. He thought nothing of it, and went back to reading his book.

TwilightxGirl
Leanne was carrying a bag of groceries that she got from the grocers she had not long finished her day at work,She looked up as the helicopter flied over she didn't think much of it and was keen to head back home.

jalek moye
Sano had just finished a kickboxing match it was an easy one so he was in good shape. He quickly threw on a tee shirt and removed the wrap from his hands and ankles. Walking out out side he saw the helicopter but shrugged and continued moving to his car. After unlocking the door he got in and began to head home.

Shad0w_Frost
The mysterious plane flew passed the city at maximum speed dropping what appeared to be a large 2 ton bomb.

Out of nowhere the bomb came crashing down and landed on a car in a buisy street, completely smashing the car and causing a 7 car pile-up.
But it was strange... The bomb didn't explode, it just sat there.
After a few minutes people started getting out of their cars looking at it. Some of them on their phones calling 911, etc.

A strange mist started seeping out of the bomb as it opened up and started spraying chemicals everywhere.

People started screaming and panicking.... running around with the chemical in their eyes and all over them. Some of them wondered away. Some got in their cars and drove off.

Emergency Hazmat and news teams began rushing to the scene as Sirens sounded throughout the city.

Venomancer
Sophie looked up at the Panasonice Astrovision(big T.V outside like in New York).The bomb was all over the news and though this down was big she could have just walked an few blocks to see what was happening froman distance."I gotta get out of this city.Everyday something crazy is happening"

jalek moye
Sano saw the bomb dropp and hit a car, at the point were it didn't explode most of the cars had stopped. Not wanting to sit around since he thought it might have been timed Sno opened up the door and got out of the car. He began to just spring home along with a few others who were during the same. As he got out of distance he could hear creams as the chemicals flew into peoples eyes and skin.

TwilightxGirl
Leanne dropped the bags of shopping and could hear screams from people,Her phone started to ring she went to reach in her bag to get it but had almost got knocked over as people were running aound in a panic.She was worried about her brother too, so she decided she needed to go home to get him she then made a run for it.

Venomancer
As Sophie stood looking down at the screen the faint sound of screams began to echo in her mind.Something wasn't right here.As she turned around she could only see an crowd of people running wildly toward her.She could feel her mind telling her body to turn and run aheadof them but her body wouldn't comply with the brains signal.*Move it Cinn.Move now.GO! GO!"As the crowd drew near her legs finally obeyed the signal from her mind.As she ran she ahead she moved into an small alley tripping over trash cans and make shift shelters made by the homeless.After an few moments she stepped back out into the city streets which was empty.The place looked like something from an Gorge A Romero movie.Her home was 4miles away just on the limits of the downtown area.She began to take the long walk home untill she knewn what had happened.

Anon E. Mous
Creed looked outside and saw people running. He didn't like it. Something felt wrong. He put down his book and walked out of the library. He decided to move with the flow of people, staying in his disguise.

Shad0w_Frost
The Hazmat teams arrived and began cleaning up the chemical and testing it to see what it was. Some of the victims were found collapsed and in a comatose state. They were immediatly loaded into an ambulence and then rushed to the hospital.
Other victims were nowhere to be found...

Things started to calm down a bit as the sounds of sirens and screaming began to fade.

jalek moye
Sano stopped running as things calmed down, he just turned around and went back to his car as he saw many others were starting to do. He put his keys in and waited a few minutes for the cars in front to move. Once they did he pulled off and began to head home.

Anon E. Mous
Creed kept walking away, toward his car. He had finished his research, and was setting up for the heist. He drove to the Mayor's mansion, and put on his next disguise, this time one of a janitor. He found the truck where he had left it, and got buzzed in to the house.
Once inside, He put his tuxedo on, and started looking for security cameras. He readied two knives to throw. One around the corner, one down the hall. Two steps, and throw! Perfect hit, right in the side of the camera. He jumped up to get his knife back and threw the other knife to disable the second one. With the area secure, he walked down the hall to the art gallery. A few tweaks of his lockpick and the door was open. The picture was just down the hall, easy pickings. He walked up to the painting, admired its beauty, and cut off its frame. Carefully he took the painting out. He opened his tube and slipped it inside.

All done. He thought after leaving his Sign in the place where the painting was. He walked out of the back door, climbed over the fence, and got into his getaway car.

Easy as pie... Hmm, pie. I think I'll go get some after I stash the loot.

He laughed to himself as he drove off, only to be stuck in traffic...

Venomancer
Sophie stood at the door way of her apartment.That's when she remember she had forgot to head back toward the local gym and get her jacket.As walked over toward her car which she left park most of the time so she wouldn't have to take hours to get to work through the heavy traffic of the city.As she started the G6 up she noticed that the sound of screaming had been gone for an while now

Shad0w_Frost

TwilightxGirl
Leanne was almost home,And was cursing herself that she dropped the bags of groceries earlier in the panic.She had noticed something odd though from how suddenly they was no noise... which she found strange after what not long occured with the screaming and the noise, It was actually started to creep her out a little bit she paced her steps a little quicker eager to get home.

Shad0w_Frost
Originally posted by jalek moye
Sano stopped running as things calmed down, he just turned around and went back to his car as he saw many others were starting to do. He put his keys in and waited a few minutes for the cars in front to move. Once they did he pulled off and began to head home.

A blue car came out of nowhere and slammed into the side of Sano's car. The driver was unconscious.

Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Creed kept walking away, toward his car. He had finished his research, and was setting up for the heist. He drove to the Mayor's mansion, and put on his next disguise, this time one of a janitor. He found the truck where he had left it, and got buzzed in to the house.
Once inside, He put his tuxedo on, and started looking for security cameras. He readied two knives to throw. One around the corner, one down the hall. Two steps, and throw! Perfect hit, right in the side of the camera. He jumped up to get his knife back and threw the other knife to disable the second one. With the area secure, he walked down the hall to the art gallery. A few tweaks of his lockpick and the door was open. The picture was just down the hall, easy pickings. He walked up to the painting, admired its beauty, and cut off its frame. Carefully he took the painting out. He opened his tube and slipped it inside.

All done. He thought after leaving his Sign in the place where the painting was. He walked out of the back door, climbed over the fence, and got into his getaway car.

Easy as pie... Hmm, pie. I think I'll go get some after I stash the loot.

He laughed to himself as he drove off, only to be stuck in traffic...

People started cussing at the Mini van up front causing the traffic jam. One person got out of their car and walked up to the van... only to run away screaming. They saw a mother sitting in her seat, ripping into her baby. Blood splattering all over the windows.

Originally posted by Venomancer
Sophie stood at the door way of her apartment.That's when she remember she had forgot to head back toward the local gym and get her jacket.As walked over toward her car which she left park most of the time so she wouldn't have to take hours to get to work through the heavy traffic of the city.As she started the G6 up she noticed that the sound of screaming had been gone for an while now

Out a nowhere a person ran up and bumped into the back of Sophie's G6. He was covered in blood, leaving nasty hand prints all over her car as he moved up the driver's side. He looked in the window at Sophie and then started banging his head up against it, the window started to crack...

Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Leanne was almost home,And was cursing herself that she dropped the bags of groceries earlier in the panic.She had noticed something odd though from how suddenly they was no noise... which she found strange after what not long occured with the screaming and the noise, It was actually started to creep her out a little bit she paced her steps a little quicker eager to get home.
A shady figure stepped out a small distance behind Leanne and started slowly walking towards her...following her. She suddenly gets the feeling like she is being watched.

Venomancer
~you are doing an good job shadow~
Sophie quickly studied the charactor while she put in drive.As she drove an few feet ahead she quickly put the car in reverse."Take this you freanken psycho.As she backed the car into the man her mind quickly began to run threw all the type of charactors she had to play."Ok.Bomb plus screaming people plus bloody psychopaths equals what....Zombies.No they arn't real but everything points to that.Ok you can do this.Just remember how every charactor in the zombie movies acted."She looked around at the empty street.Fisrt thing.Can these guys run.If so I'm better off in this car.If not my own two feet might have to work seeing that f*cker just cracked my window an bit"

jalek moye
Sano's head hit the dashboard hard as the other car crashed into his, he groaned in pain as he rubbed his head. "shit" he opened his car door and looked over the other vehicle, the driver was unconcious. Sano stuck his hand through the window and unlocked the door hoping the man was ok, he opened the door he was about to make sure he was atleast alive.

Shad0w_Frost
~you are doing an good job shadow~
Sophie quickly studied the charactor while she put in drive.As she drove an few feet ahead she quickly put the car in reverse."Take this you freanken psycho.As she backed the car into the man her mind quickly began to run threw all the type of charactors she had to play."Ok.Bomb plus screaming people plus bloody psychopaths equals what....Zombies.No they arn't real but everything points to that.Ok you can do this.Just remember how every charactor in the zombie movies acted."She looked around at the empty street.Fisrt thing.Can these guys run.If so I'm better off in this car.If not my own two feet might have to work seeing that f*cker just cracked my window an bit"
~Ty hehe smile ~

The zombie that Sophie backed into was still crawling around but was too injured to stand up and chase her. His legs were broken.

Originally posted by jalek moye
Sano's head hit the dashboard hard as the other car crashed into his, he groaned in pain as he rubbed his head. "shit" he opened his car door and looked over the other vehicle, the driver was unconcious. Sano stuck his hand through the window and unlocked the door hoping the man was ok, he opened the door he was about to make sure he was atleast alive.

The man's eyes opened instantly. He was giving Sano a dead stare, not blinking at all. His mouth slowly started to crack open and he let out some kind of low growling noise.

Venomancer
Sophie placed the car back in drive.driving as carfully as she can tryed to avoid downtown.That i where most of them would be at.

Anon E. Mous
Creed got out of his car and started walking away. The silence unnearved him, but he was okay... for now...

Wei Phoenix
Just then the Shotgun Shogun snuck up on Sano and the other car accident victim.

"Surprise dude! Dayum, yo ass better get Macco or some shit cuz you just messed yo car up dude. Seriously though what's up with the other guy, I mean who growls like a rabid dog?"

Venomancer
Sophie spend past Sano and Shotgun.She quick backed the car up."Have you been bitten or scratched?"She yelled out to them.She was surprised to seeother living beings that weren't less alive

Shad0w_Frost
Creed got out of his car and started walking away. The silence unnearved him, but he was okay... for now...

(( What silence? lol. Someone just ran away screaming. Here is what happened when you were stuck in traffic ))

Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
People started cussing at the Mini van up front causing the traffic jam. One person got out of their car and walked up to the van... only to run away screaming. They saw a mother sitting in her seat, ripping into her baby. Blood splattering all over the windows.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Just then the Shotgun Shogun snuck up on Sano and the other car accident victim.

"Surprise dude! Dayum, yo ass better get Macco or some shit cuz you just messed yo car up dude. Seriously though what's up with the other guy, I mean who growls like a rabid dog?"
The zombie then tried to lunge at Sano and Nakoma, but failed because his seat belt was restraining him. He did manage to grab ahold of Sano's arm though.

~Meanwhile~

The helicopter arrived and dropped the scientist off on the other side of town. He was accompanied by 4 heavily armed super soldiers, they were tall and muscular and strangely each of their faces were identical. Perhaps they were clones of some kind.

The scientist and his men looked around assessing the situation.
The outbreak had began to spread but it wasn't all over town yet. Most people were just panicked.

The scientist began walking towards a nearby Burger King and his men followed. They went in and only one person was working, he was at the cash register. The scientist ordered 10 whoppers for him and his men.
After the burgers were brought out... He pulled out a silenced handgun and shot the cashier in the head.
They took the burgers to their seats and began chowing down.
The scientist savored the tasty burger... "Oh how i will miss these..."

jalek moye
Sano looked down at the mans hand that had a hold of his arm, he reached down and forced his hand off of his arm. He shook his head and lifted his leg up, he thrust his foot against the zombies face and slammed the door. He looked at Sophie "No we're fine"

Venomancer
"Then get in now!This place isn't safe.Some guy just tryed to kill me out of the blue."

jalek moye
Sano looked back at his car which was pretty messed up and then back at the man in the car. He quickly jumped in Sophies car and sat down in the passenger seat. "alright, since my car is damaged"

Wei Phoenix
"Yo I get shotgun next time, after all I am Nakoma the Shotgun Shogun of Detroit ya heard!?"

Venomancer
Sophie looked back at Nakoma.Shotgun.Ok.Never heard of you.Anyway my name is Sophie but most of my fans just call be Cinnamon or Cinn for short.Her eyes glanced over at Sanoa as she weaved in an out of the cars on the back roads."Guess it's time to tell you whats going on or atleast what I think that is.Remember that bomb that went off in the heart of the city.Well I think it released an neuro toxin that is effecting some of these people.They are becoming zombie like..She quickly turned the radio on.As the reports of more sporadic muders came in."It's been playing for an while now.Her eyes shifted back at Sano then to her rear veiw mirror at Shotgun."My house isn't save.So anyone got an idea where to go?"

Anon E. Mous
((oops... oh well))

Creed saw sophie's car driving up and threw out his hand, as if to ask her to stop.

"Hey! You there! Stop for a moment!"

TwilightxGirl
Leanne got the feeling that she was being watched, she began pacing her steps faster until they quickend into a run she just wanted to get back home she didn't like this aerie feeling.

Shad0w_Frost
Leanne got the feeling that she was being watched, she began pacing her steps faster until they quickend into a run she just wanted to get back home she didn't like this aerie feeling.

The shady figure picked up speed and started running after Leanne. It then turned it's head and growled, spotting some people in their backyard having a BBQ.
It then diverted from chasing Leanne and charged towards the other people, knocking over the grill and taking a man down with it. The man was partially stuck under the grill. He yelled for help as his arm started to burn and catch on fire... the zombie crawling over him and tearing at his flesh.
The women and children at the BBQ ran and started screaming in terror. One little boy got brave and started beating the zombie over the back with a golf club...

Venomancer
Sophie stopped the car.She looked at both Shotgun and Sano."should I trust him?"

Anon E. Mous
Creed was releived they had stopped. He did not want to be alone out here. He smiled and walked up to the car.
"Hello, there, friend. Care to give a gentleman a lift?"

Venomancer
Sophie looked him up and down.She didn't trust this shady figure.Everything in her gut screamed No to him.Then she noticed his face.He was on T.V."Your...your...your that one guy.No I'm not letting you in here.I've heard about you."

Anon E. Mous
"What? You must be confusing me with someone else. I am a British gentleman, nothing more."

He gave her another smile, his widest yet. In his head, he was thinking

Please, please, please let me in!

Venomancer
"Have you come into contact with any of them?"As she looked at the gastank she noticed she was on an half of tank.Had no clue how far that would take them through the city.

Anon E. Mous
"Contact? With those... things? No, I can't say I have." All of this was spoken airily, as if remarking about the weather. His voice suddenly took a more serious turn.

"Have you?"

Venomancer
Get in.Something tryed to attack be but it's face suddenly and my bumper became lovers.Sophie unlocked her back door.She couldn't belive she was playing wonderman in this city full of the walking dead

Anon E. Mous
"I thank you greatly."

He opened the door and immeadiately saw the Shotgun Shogun. Even a man like Creed was intimidated by his appearence and *ahem* shotguns.

This slip of the mind was quickly masked by a smile, like always.

"Greetings, good sir." He got inside and closed the door behind him.

jalek moye
Sano looked back at Creed for a brief moment before he shrugged and continued looking forward. He looked out in the streets as they passed watching someone get ripped apart everynow and then it was horrible.

Shad0w_Frost
We interrupt your regularly scheduled program for this special new bulletin: We regret to inform you, the good people of Silvertown. That our city is now in a state of Civil Unrest. Chaos and Riots, people being murdered in the streets. They are multiple reports that the dead walk do to the chemical spill earlier today. Citizens are asked to stay calm and stay indoors. If you are out in the city we have set up an emergency center in the middle of town...*static*

The message could be heard loudly over every radio and television set. It began to repeat so everyone would eventually hear it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Meanwhile~

The Scientist sitting in Burger King heard the message and looked outside, It was chaos in the streets. "Well...I spose thats our Que...
The scientist and his men headed out into the city, shooting anyone that got too close, even if they weren't infected.
He was recording everything with tiny cameras strapped to the gun barrels of his men, and one little camera on the front of his jacket.

TwilightxGirl
The shady figure picked up speed and started running after Leanne. It then turned it's head and growled, spotting some people in their backyard having a BBQ.
It then diverted from chasing Leanne and charged towards the other people, knocking over the grill and taking a man down with it. The man was partially stuck under the grill. He yelled for help as his arm started to burn and catch on fire... the zombie crawling over him and tearing at his flesh.
The women and children at the BBQ ran and started screaming in terror. One little boy got brave and started beating the zombie over the back with a golf club...

Leanne heard screaming and it sounded like it was coming from one of her neighbours where her little bro was,she quickly ran and saw blood and bodies on the garden with teared flesh from them she saw her brother hitting a wierd looking man who was eating the flesh at one of the bodies "What the hell is going on " she then ran toward her brother the thing came at her brother and she quickly grabbed him and carried him on her back and ran for it.

Venomancer
Sophie turned the car around and began to head toward the heart of the city."Maybe they can get us out of here.As she drove passes she could see blood everywhere.People being eaten by the flesh rooting undead."So any ideas on an back up plan incase this make shift safe area dosn't work?"

Anon E. Mous
"Run? Get out of Silvertown? Thats all I can think of..."

His voice trailed off after seeing a zombie child rip into his grandmother. Flesh in his mouth, the zombie flung itself at the car! Creed laughed and said to Sophie: "We've got ourselves a hitchhiker."

Venomancer
"I see.This is insane.Here's the thing,even if we do reach the city limits they are more than likly blocked off.Anyone who might try to exit would be shot and killed on spot.They gotta try to keep this from spreading"As the child hit the car Sophie jumped back in her seat cuasing the car to ram into another car.Which cuased the cracked glass to become shattered

~Headed off to work be back about 4:30ish pm ~

Shad0w_Frost
Leanne heard screaming and it sounded like it was coming from one of her neighbours where her little bro was,she quickly ran and saw blood and bodies on the garden with teared flesh from them she saw her brother hitting a wierd looking man who was eating the flesh at one of the bodies "What the hell is going on " she then ran toward her brother the thing came at her brother and she quickly grabbed him and carried him on her back and ran for it.

The sound of glass shattering could be heard as another zombie busted out of a house window and began chasing Leanne and her brother. It was pretty fast for a zombie.

"I see.This is insane.Here's the thing,even if we do reach the city limits they are more than likly blocked off.Anyone who might try to exit would be shot and killed on spot.They gotta try to keep this from spreading"As the child hit the car Sophie jumped back in her seat cuasing the car to ram into another car.Which cuased the cracked glass to become shattered

~Headed off to work be back about 4:30ish pm ~

A small group of zombies started rushing out of an ally towards Sophie's car...

Wei Phoenix
"How about we get the hell out of here before we get curbstomped?!"

Shad0w_Frost
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
"How about we get the hell out of here before we get curbstomped?!"

One of the zombies lunged at the back of the car clinging to it and staring at Nakoma through the back window. The other ally zombies were moving around the front of the car.
The zombie child spotted the shattered window and reached in pulling at Sophie's hair...Trying to pull her out of the car.

TwilightxGirl

Leanne was running fast even with her little bro on the back of her she then noticed a cat,her bro became restless and lunged of her back and started tearing of flesh from the cat Leanne felt quite sick and shook her head in disbelief...this thing was not her brother no more but a monser a zombie she had no choice but to leave him to carrying on eating the cat she ran for it and had tears coming down her face as she did.

Venomancer
Sophie quickly opened the door and slammed it shut which had knocked the child away.She restated the car and pulled off."Ok it's about time you guys started thinking up something just incase we can't leave this place."

jalek moye
Sano shrugged not sure what to do

"I don't know planning is my strong suit"

Shad0w_Frost
Leanne was running fast even with her little bro on the back of her she then noticed a cat,her bro became restless and lunged of her back and started tearing of flesh from the cat Leanne felt quite sick and shook her head in disbelief...this thing was not her brother no more but a monser a zombie she had no choice but to leave him to carrying on eating the cat she ran for it and had tears coming down her face as she did.

A guy speeding down the road on a motorcycle saw the zombie chasing Leanne, he sped up and popped a willy landing on the zombie's back and slamming it into the ground. He kicked his legs out, struggling to keep the bike from crashing. After regaining control he sped up beside Leanne "Hop on! Quick!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Meanwhile~

The Scientist and his men had entered the Zoo. The animals weren't infected yet. He went around having his men tranq them all, taking DNA samples and uploading the data. He then injected some of them with a strange mutagen, and the rest with the zombie virus.

He made his way back out of the zoo, leaving all of the cage doors open and laughing at the thought of whoever finds the animals when they wake up.

Venomancer
Sophie reached the middle of town."I thought they said this is where the safezone would be."All types of thoughts began to run through Sophie's mind.They near the building where the actors took an quick rest between acts."I can't belive no one is here.We are stuck in his forsaken city.She rested her head on the back of her set while looking away from the rest of the group trying not to show her emtions.She had given up all hope.

Shad0w_Frost
Sophie reached the middle of town."I thought they said this is where the safezone would be."All types of thoughts began to run through Sophie's mind.They near the building where the actors took an quick rest between acts."I can't belive no one is here.We are stuck in his forsaken city.She rested her head on the back of her set while looking away from the rest of the group trying not to show her emtions.She had given up all hope.
Gun shots could be heard from a nearby building which appeared to be the emergency shelter. The place was swarming with zombies.

A man busted out of the doors dual wielding pistols and blowing zombie brains all over the place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By now the infected animals from the zoo were starting to wake up and find their way into the city, some of them broke down into seizures and began to mutate, their muscles expanding causing their skin to rip open.

TwilightxGirl
Leanne jumped on the strange guys bike and held on tight.

Shad0w_Frost
Leanne jumped on the strange guys bike and held on tight.

The guy drove a couple blocks and then into a garage. He quickly got off the bike and pulled the garage door down. "We should be safe here, this is my garage. Are you ok?

Venomancer
Sophie pulled her hair to her right side."hold on to something."placing her foot of the bake then on the gas the car made an loud roar while jerking.She removed her foot from the brake and the car flew into the crowd of zombies.Running some over while tossing others into the air at high rates of speed.

TwilightxGirl
Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost The guy drove a couple blocks and then into a garage. He quickly got off the bike and pulled the garage door down. "We should be safe here, this is my garage. Are you ok? Leanne looked around the garage and then back at the guy "I...Think so,Thank you for saving me.. But what the hell is going on ?"
She just coudn't get over everything that happened.

Shad0w_Frost
Sophie pulled her hair to her right side."hold on to something."placing her foot of the bake then on the gas the car made an loud roar while jerking.She removed her foot from the brake and the car flew into the crowd of zombies.Running some over while tossing others into the air at high rates of speed.
The man took out another zombie and started waving at Sophie's car. "Over here!"
He proceeded to shoot any zombie that got near him.

Leanne looked around the garage and then back at the guy "I...Think so,Thank you for saving me.. But what the hell is going on ?"
She just coudn't get over everything that happened.
"I'm not sure... it all happened so fast. These guys started attacking me out of nowhere."

"By the way I'm Ben, nice to meet you."

He then went over digging through some stuff looking for any weapons he could find.

"I heard something on the radio earlier... they said it was safe in the center of town. They got an emergency shelter there...Maybe there are other surviors. What do you think we should do?

Venomancer
Sophie looked at already packed car.She would have to find somewhere safefor them to go soon.question was this man worth taking the risk on.If might be blazing an trailthrough them but chances are he would have been bit or something.He did have guns which was an plus and he might be able to help her know what to do since this others hadn't the slightest clue."Make room"Sophie stopped the car an few feet away from any zombie.At this point the car was consuming alot of it's gas.Within an hour or so they'd be walking and they'd need weapons.One the man go in she pulled off"Ok we need something to protect our selfs with and somewhere safe to hide.Again some one just pick somewhere.I don't care where,just somewhere were these things can't find us"

TwilightxGirl
"I'm Leanne.and I personally keep moving if there are other survivors like you say,Well we can't exactly stay here for too long those things could come here" she noticed Ben looking through the weapons "Is there anything we can use for defence wise I only have pepper spray and a knife..My Mums idea" a painful though came to her mind she forgot about her mum and hoped she was one of the survivors who made it. she already lost her brother she coudn't bear to lose her mum as well she had to keep hoping.

Shad0w_Frost
Sophie looked at already packed car.She would have to find somewhere safefor them to go soon.question was this man worth taking the risk on.If might be blazing an trailthrough them but chances are he would have been bit or something.He did have guns which was an plus and he might be able to help her know what to do since this others hadn't the slightest clue."Make room"Sophie stopped the car an few feet away from any zombie.At this point the car was consuming alot of it's gas.Within an hour or so they'd be walking and they'd need weapons.One the man go in she pulled off"Ok we need something to protect our selfs with and somewhere safe to hide.Again some one just pick somewhere.I don't care where,just somewhere were these things can't find us"
"Please...you have to take me to my daughter, she's still alive. She called me from my apartment crying. The building is probably pretty safe, only around five people are living there. It's a few blocks from the Police station, maybe there is help there. But i want my daughter first!

He begged the people in Sophie's car.

"I'm Leanne.and I personally keep moving if there are other survivors like you say,Well we can't exactly stay here for too long those things could come here" she noticed Ben looking through the weapons "Is there anything we can use for defence wise I only have pepper spray and a knife..My Mums idea" a painful though came to her mind she forgot about her mum and hoped she was one of the survivors who made it. she already lost her brother she coudn't bear to lose her mum as well she had to keep hoping.

Ben walked over carrying a baseball bat and an old brush cutter.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/2009042914034533466.jpghttp://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/Brush_Cutter.jpg

"Pick your weapon, i can take us through some back allies on my bike and get us to the emergency shelter, it should be safer that way. I want you to swing your weapon at anything that gets too close, aim for the head...that seems to work. Can you do that for me? I'll try to get us to safety as fast as possible.

He sat the weapons down and grabbed a couple helmets for himself and Leanne.

Venomancer
Sophie nooded her head."Ok but we need weapons also.If it's by the police station that area should be sworming with those things.The Tirer iron is the only weapon besides your guns.As Sophie drove toward the police station the car began to move slower."No.not now."THe car was now out of gas."Umm boys.We gonna have to foot it."

Shad0w_Frost
Sophie nooded her head."Ok but we need weapons also.If it's by the police station that area should be sworming with those things.The Tirer iron is the only weapon besides your guns.As Sophie drove toward the police station the car began to move slower."No.not now."THe car was now out of gas."Umm boys.We gonna have to foot it."

"You can call me Jack. Here..take this. Do you know how to use one of these?"

Jack handed Sophie one of his handguns.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/BrowningHiPowerP359mmpistol3.jpg

Venomancer
Sophie looked at it"Sure just aim and pull.Sophie opened the car door while making sure it safe to step out.Her whole personality changed as she knew the risk of what was going on now.

Anon E. Mous
Creed stepped out of the car, pulling out his longer, close-quarters knives. They are the size of daggers, and can be used to slash or stab. He knew they would not be as useful as the guns, but he doesn't need ammunition. He took a ready stance and looked over at the rest.

"Aim for the head? He he he..."

jalek moye
Sano sighed as he stepped out of the car and walked over by the others, he looked at everyone and shrugged. He looked down and noticed he had no weapons while they did.

"well looks like i'm the only one without any weapons"

Venomancer
Sophie popped the trunk."Something should be in there."

Shad0w_Frost
Jack got out and walked across the street looking in the window of an electronics shop, He noticed Michael Jackson's Thriller video was playing on the TVs inside. "How Ironic..."

He then glanced down the street and saw a whole horde of zombies running in their direction. "...uh...Guys... RUN! Come on! This way!" He took off in the other direction, headed for the police station. Looks like he would have to go there first.

Wei Phoenix
Shogun was not one to question why they're running, he just knew that a running man survives longer than an idle man.

TwilightxGirl
"Please...you have to take me to my daughter, she's still alive. She called me from my apartment crying. The building is probably pretty safe, only around five people are living there. It's a few blocks from the Police station, maybe there is help there. But i want my daughter first!

He begged the people in Sophie's car.

Ben walked over carrying a baseball bat and an old brush cutter.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/2009042914034533466.jpghttp://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/Brush_Cutter.jpg

"Pick your weapon, i can take us through some back allies on my bike and get us to the emergency shelter, it should be safer that way. I want you to swing your weapon at anything that gets too close, aim for the head...that seems to work. Can you do that for me? I'll try to get us to safety as fast as possible.

He sat the weapons down and grabbed a couple helmets for himself and Leanne.

Leanne picked up the baseball bat and grabbed one of the helmets and placed it on her head " yes i can handle that so well im ready when you are.lets go " she said and moved forward towards him.

Shad0w_Frost

TwilightxGirl
Leanne looked at the three zombies who were blocking them and moved her head forward so that Ben could see her"Oh great now what do we do,I say we run their asses over " she hoped he would as she thought that they might be more of these things.

Venomancer
Jack got out and walked across the street looking in the window of an electronics shop, He noticed Michael Jackson's Thriller video was playing on the TVs inside. "How Ironic..."

He then glanced down the street and saw a whole horde of zombies running in their direction. "...uh...Guys... RUN! Come on! This way!" He took off in the other direction, headed for the police station. Looks like he would have to go there first.

~I did that in an RE rp about 2-3 years ago.lol.~

Sophie began to run as fast as she could though her heels slowed her an but she still kept pace with the men.

Shad0w_Frost
Leanne looked at the three zombies who were blocking them and moved her head forward so that Ben could see her"Oh great now what do we do,I say we run their asses over " she hoped he would as she thought that they might be more of these things.
Ben hit the gas , revving the motorcycle and plowing straight into the 3 zombies, knocking them down and crashing the bike. He got up as fast as he could and began stomping one of the zombies in the head.
Frank the zombie pimp got up and lunged at Ben, taking him to the ground and biting his wrist as the zombie hooker began crawling over towards Leanne.

~I did that in an RE rp about 2-3 years ago.lol.~

Sophie began to run as fast as she could though her heels slowed her an but she still kept pace with the men.
Jack lead Sophie and the others around a corner into an ally where he stopped, noticing 2 people still alive (Ben and Leanne) and fighting what appeared to be a Zombie pimp.

(( Something shiny could be spotted on the ground by everyone in the ally, It was a blinged out gold plated Magnum. There are also 7 bullets for it if anyone decides to search Frank the Pimp's pockets. ))

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/DE_Tiger-Striped.jpg

Venomancer
Sophie aimed towards the zombie hooker.As fired she closed her eyes.The bullet zipped through the air an made contact on the hookers head.Sophie opened her eyes in disbelive that she had hit it

Shad0w_Frost
Jack ran over and kicked the zombie pimp off of Ben, and proceeded to shoot it in the head multiple times. He then turned around and noticed Ben had been bitten and was bleeding from his wrist.

jalek moye
Sano was in the alley with them when he looked at Ben's wrist he lowered his head. "shit that can't be good"

Anon E. Mous
"We've all seen zombie movies... We have to kill him. Jack, shoot him in the head."

Creed didn't want to do this, but it had to be done.

Shad0w_Frost
"We've all seen zombie movies... We have to kill him. Jack, shoot him in the head."

Creed didn't want to do this, but it had to be done.

Ben looked up surprised. "What! no....Wait!"

Jack remained calm, aiming his gun towards Ben... "Sorry kid..."

crowman1993
HI i'm new but i have a character ready to use if you'll let me big grin

i'll give you his bio next smile

crowman1993
Name:Cain
Sex:male
Bio: he's in school and he's a strong football player
he always has his backpack and his lucky swiss army knife on him
big grin

crowman1993
what do you think of him smile if i can play just tell me what i need to do

crowman1993
oh when the stuff started Cain ws just walking home from school
when somthing looked wrong he said "hmm...this can'tbe good" as he whipped out his football gear and strapped it on then headed towards the disaster. big grin

Shad0w_Frost
Sorry For the inconvenience, But this thread died long ago.

crowman1993
Sorry For the inconvenience, But this thread died long ago.

WOW! that really sucks too bad but can't we make another?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.