Captain America vs Batman TWIST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
They both get a GL ring and 3 months to master it

Phantom Zone
Cap stomps the shit out of Batman, Cap is more suited to the ring.

Warlord
IMO Cap would be the best ring wielder ever. Fearless with tons of willpower

Lord Feron
Still a extremely tough fight. 6/10 Steve rodgers.

Wild Shadow
i think cap would have a natural ability to wield the ring and imagination to use it in a spectacular way, but the problem is he is going to fight a guy who has studied various forms of mental excercise from monks, ninjas, telepaths like MM. bats will power would be stronger and more likely to shatter caps constructs especially when i can see bats just being straight foward like hal and cap being more like kyle in complexity because his patriotic sense and imagination of flags and shields and probably some old heroes helping him fight.. while bats would just build a form fitting shield and energy blast plain and simple.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Still a extremely tough fight. 6/10 Steve rodgers.

Nah batman would have trouble using the ring. His parents death affects his ability to use it.

Juntai
Batman,
Batman's sheer knowledge would give him the win.
He'd could create things Cap couldn't even comprehend.

Survivor19
Cap.
His shield constructs will demolish anything Bats would be able to produce.

Edit the mistype

Juntai
Originally posted by Survivor19
Cap.
His shield constructs will demplish anything Bats would be able to produce. No results found for demplish:
Did you mean demolish (in dictionary) or Demolish (in reference)?

Wild Shadow
i dont know the bat kick could overpower caps shield construct here.

Juntai
Bat's could replicate New God or Kryptonian tech and stuff with it.
It's really a lopsided match.
Batman's intelligence is just way beyond.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Nah batman would have trouble using the ring. His parents death affects his ability to use it.
Yeah, that's why both the yellow, and the green rings were offered to him.

Warlord
I don't really think that what you create with the ring matters as much as the outcome you want to achieve. For example 2 different lanterns might want to defend themselves and one will create a medieval shield while the other a futuristic one. They'll both succeed no mater what the construct is. Moreover if the one with the medieval shield has more willpower his shield would be stronger. That's more or less how it works, so technical knowledge won't make a difference. Kyle for exampl rarely uses sofisticated sonstructs but he has some great feats in his resume

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i think cap would have a natural ability to wield the ring and imagination to use it in a spectacular way, but the problem is he is going to fight a guy who has studied various forms of mental excercise from monks, ninjas, telepaths like MM. bats will power would be stronger and more likely to shatter caps constructs especially when i can see bats just being straight foward like hal and cap being more like kyle in complexity because his patriotic sense and imagination of flags and shields and probably some old heroes helping him fight.. while bats would just build a form fitting shield and energy blast plain and simple.

Originally posted by Juntai
Bat's could replicate New God or Kryptonian tech and stuff with it.
It's really a lopsided match.
Batman's intelligence is just way beyond.

excellent words

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
excellent words

Are you for real? Did you see what happened to Bruce when he tried to use a GL ring? AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Wild Shadow
Are you for real? Did you see what happened to Bruce when he tried to use a GL ring? AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

no what? show a scan plz. confused smile

BruceSkywalker

I am very real.. The thread starter stated that BOTH Captain America AND Batman have 3 months to master a GL ring... In that time Batman can use his strong willed mind and come up with a plethora of ways to defeat CA..

Survivor19
Steve can meditate all that time about American way and then one-shot Bruce. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.