Charater Stupid VS Character Intelligent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raidou
This is not a battle between characters .. This is a battle between basics elements .. This may be the key to defining many battles between characters .. (I'm from argentina, my English is not very good, sorry)

Good potential .. in the hands of a stupid character .. poor results ..

Little potential .. in the hands of someone intelligent character.. is more productive ..

A stupid person .. Clown .. with little seriousness or perhaps a shy person .. Coward .. Without authority .. Without character .. Little intelligence .. A person with these characteristics can not be outstanding (except for a few protagonists)

A person with authority .. Seriously .. Smart .. Clever .. Sometimes they have little power .. But defeat is difficult to stop .. Always find ways to achieve their goals ..

Dan is the most useless character in Street Fighter .. he is character are a stupid character, clown .. Little intelligence .. Coward .. etc

In Mortal Kombat 4 .. The final boss was Shinok .. Quan Chi was his servant .. But Quan Chi was very astute, very intelligent, with auoridad, bold .. speaking with many people .. On occasions it seemed that he was the head .. In Mortal Kombat 5 Quan Chi made an alliance with Shang Tsung and created a plan to defeat Shao Khan .. and they got all the power .. Quan Chi is a respectable and formidable character

This is an essential element in the supremacy of a character wink

In all series, animes, games, movies .. Happen cool

Phanteros
not a video game character debate

Cosmic Cube
Yeah, and what's a Charater?

Hey Phanteros, do you know why The Valiant got banned?

He was so awesome. I wonder what happened.

General Kaliero
This is more a discussion of elements than it is a Character VS. Character battle. Sorry, but this isn't the place for it. This may have a place in the main game forum, though, if you rewrite it accordingly.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.