Odin vs all high/mid/low heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
odin

vs

High:
Adam Warlock, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Cyborg Superman, The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), Qztr, The Sentry, The Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman (including B/R and AS), Thor, The Void

Middle:
Alexander Nero, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Cpt. Comet,Captain Marvel (DC), Damien Hellstrom, Doomsday, Evinlea, The Fallen One, Firelord, The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), General Zod, Gladiator, Green Lantern (Guy, John, Katma, Kilowog), Hyperion, Ikaris, Imperiex Probes, Kid Omega, Lobo, Loki, Magus (Post-IG), Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Mon-El, Morg, Nate Grey, Orion, Quasar, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Skreet, Supergirl, Supreme, Swamp Thing, Terrax the Tamer, Void, Waverider, Wildfire, Wonder Woman

Low:
Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Bizarro Superman, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Count Nefaria, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Dr. Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Engineer, Etrigan, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), Gammid, Gamora (w/Godslayer), Ganondorf, Gilgamesh, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hulk, Iceman, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Juggernaut (Classic), Kalibak, Lightray, Living Monolith, Lunatik, Magneto, Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Prime, Professor X, Raven, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Sersi, Shadow King, Shaman, Starhawk, Super Skrull, Superboy, Tempest, Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Winter, Zauriel,

so who wins?

Enyalus
What the ****, man?

Raoul
pr1983

Starscream M
odin gets raped 10 ways to asgard

SumOfAllFear
i thought skyfathers were far above heralds?

Enyalus
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
i thought skyfathers were far above heralds?
You forgot that Skreet solos.

King Kandy
This is too much for Odin.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
What the ****, man?
hahaha

guy222
this isn't fair

Warlord
by the way who makes those tiers?
Why is Sersi on low herald list while Wonderwoman is at mid?

and why Kyle is at high?

Wild Shadow
bash ban

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Warlord
by the way who makes those tiers?
Why is Sersi on low herald list while Wonderwoman is at mid?

and why Kyle is at high?
Kyle should be on high. He can destroy planets. He is one of the best GL out there.

Warlord
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
bash ban

Ban me?

Warlord
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Kyle should be on high. He can destroy planets. He is one of the best GL out there.

I'd take Killowog anytime instead of Kyle

Wild Shadow
Ban me?

no, not you. the person who made this thread. wink

also i dont see no thunderstrike on that list if certain ppl can get on the list i dont see why thunderstrike cant.

Warlord

smokin'

carver9
Why is glads, beta ray bill, and black adam on middle tier, thats plain out stupid.

These 3 can get a majority against a lot of people on the high herald chart

carver9
That tier bracket is jacked the f*** up. Black bolt alone is more powerful than half the people listed in the high herald chart. Beta ray bill versatility is equal or surpassing surfers and wonder woman is in supes league.

Spire
laughing out loud

nicamarvin
Originally posted by guy222
this isn't fair come on guys this is Odin, I know he will find a way, he is old, he is wise and he is THE skyfather that shakes the multiverse...think it these way, what a bunch of 5 year old could do to Muhammad Ali(prime)??? nothing but bug him...this is how I see this..all of those guys think: hey since we out number him let just attack him..Odin see them and its game over...

Nihilist
All the high tier herald guys alone could take Odin down.

nicamarvin
HOW?? by punching him to death??by out powering him??..bunch of ants againts a elephant..

Warlord
Originally posted by Nihilist
All the high tier herald guys alone could take Odin down.

Only if Genis is at insane mode

Nihilist
Only if Genis is at insane mode Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones) is a major playor here as is stardust and the 3 lanterns.

Warlord
Stardust and the 3 lanterns against Odin?

he won't even notice them.

The greatest threats are Genis if he is insane and possinly the Void and Infinity Man

Nihilist
Stardust and the 3 lanterns against Odin?

he won't even notice them.

The greatest threats are Genis if he is insane and possinly the Void and Infinity Man I didnt mean just them!!

And dont discount Zemo.

The Dark Cloud
I really don't know. If Odin is able to land the first blast then he could take this.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
I really don't know. If Odin is able to land the first blast then he could take this.

That's the thing, if he came into this fight knowing everyone of his opponents powers he could take them. He's one shot k.o.ed herald level class several times. Most of these guys are getting k.o.ed at first contact with Odin's power.

If Odin knows his enemies, he takes 7/10.

leonidas
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
That's the thing, if he came into this fight knowing everyone of his opponents powers he could take them. He's one shot k.o.ed herald level class several times. Most of these guys are getting k.o.ed at first contact with Odin's power.

If Odin knows his enemies, he takes 7/10.

i agree.

illadelph12
Wow @ this thread...

psycho gundam

High:
Adam Warlock, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Cyborg Superman, The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), Qztr, The Sentry, The Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman (including B/R and AS), Thor, The Void

Middle:
Alexander Nero, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Cpt. Comet,Captain Marvel (DC), Damien Hellstrom, Doomsday, Evinlea, The Fallen One, Firelord, The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), General Zod, Gladiator, Green Lantern (Guy, John, Katma, Kilowog), Hyperion, Ikaris, Imperiex Probes, Kid Omega, Lobo, Loki, Magus (Post-IG), Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Mon-El, Morg, Nate Grey, Orion, Quasar, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Skreet, Supergirl, Supreme, Swamp Thing, Terrax the Tamer, Void, Waverider, Wildfire, Wonder Woman

Low:
Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Bizarro Superman, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Count Nefaria, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Dr. Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Engineer, Etrigan, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), Gammid, Gamora (w/Godslayer), Ganondorf, Gilgamesh, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hulk, Iceman, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Juggernaut (Classic), Kalibak, Lightray, Living Monolith, Lunatik, Magneto, Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Prime, Professor X, Raven, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Sersi, Shadow King, Shaman, Starhawk, Super Skrull, Superboy, Tempest, Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Winter, Zauriel,

so who wins? i personally don't approve of some of the characters in these tiers.

for example, plastic man as any type of herald is ludicrous. being a herald leveler should entail the ability to at least destroy a planet (or heavily damage one) as well as withstand the destruction of one for starters, he can only withstand it (i assume) but so would mr. immortal and his ass ain't a herald.

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i personally don't approve of some of the characters in these tiers.

for example, plastic man as any type of herald is ludicrous. being a herald leveler should entail the ability to at least destroy a planet (or heavily damage one) as well as withstand the destruction of one for starters, he can only withstand it (i assume) but so would mr. immortal and his ass ain't a herald.

Everyone is talking about that list and yes, its jacked the f*** up. Someone needs to make an updated one. This would be a good time to have fan girl here.

illadelph12
Problem with the list is that it's fan/poster voted, and everyone holds their favorites too highly, or takes offense to another character they think their character can beat being ranked higher (usually involves Silver Surfer beating their guy).

The only placements I don't really have a problem with are Surfer, Thor, Supes, and the Lanterns. The rest is either too high or too low.

carver9
Originally posted by illadelph12
Problem with the list is that it's fan/poster voted, and everyone holds their favorites too highly, or takes offense to another character they think their character can beat being ranked higher (usually involves Silver Surfer beating their guy).

The only placements I don't really have a problem with are Surfer, Thor, Supes, and the Lanterns. The rest is either too high or too low.

Very true.

psycho gundam

The only placements I don't really have a problem with are Surfer, Thor, Supes, and the Lanterns. The rest is either too high or too low. ^ that about sums it up, but i also have an issue with the actual ranking system's levels. they're too broad.

Originally posted by carver9
This would be a good time to have fan girl here. fear please no

leonidas
well . . . the tier thread is open to all discussion in the comicbook forum. if you don't like it, feel free to drop by and state your case--WITH PROOF. wink

carver9
First thing they need to do is get beta ray bill, black adam, black bolt, captain marvel, doomsday, all the flashes, general zod, gladiator, martian manhunter, morg, nate grey, orion, void, and wonder woman out of mid tier.

Almost every one that I named could pull a majority from someone in the high herald range and almost every one that I named possess more power than a lot of people in the high herald range.

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
well . . . the tier thread is open to all discussion in the comicbook forum. if you don't like it, feel free to drop by and state your case--WITH PROOF. wink

Theres plenty of proof but a lot of people just wont like the proof that is presented.

psycho gundam
for me it's a fundamental flaw

First thing they need to do is get beta ray bill, black adam, black bolt, captain marvel, doomsday, all the flashes, general zod, gladiator, martian manhunter, morg, nate grey, orion, void, and wonder woman out of mid tier.

Almost every one that I named could pull a majority from someone in the high herald range and almost every one that I named possess more power than a lot of people in the high herald range. facepalm this is what the problem is right here, didn't even take that long to show it's ugly head

batdude123
Perhaps the dumbest thread on KMC.

Wild Shadow
oh hell to.... the ...F'n...... no. if plastic man is in their i want the impossible man in mid tier at the least. mad

carver9
for me it's a fundamental flaw

facepalm this is what the problem is right here, didn't even take that long to show it's ugly head

Whats the problem?

Spire
hahaha

darthgoober

Almost every one that I named could pull a majority from someone in the high herald range and almost every one that I named possess more power than a lot of people in the high herald range.

leonidas
yep . . .

Enyalus
Infinity Man + Damage would take this.

leonidas
not if they're frozen in time . . .

Enyalus
not if they're frozen in time . . .
Infinity Man can manipulate time, too.

leonidas
not at odin's level he can't. IM's tough, but odin he's not.

Enyalus
not at odin's level he can't. IM's tough, but odin he's not.
All New Gods presences distort time simply by entering the main universe from 4th World. And again, he can manipulate time himself. So I don't believe Odin would be able to time-freeze them.

IM pours his energy into Damage, Damage explodes for the KO to Odin. smile

leonidas
why wouldn't odin be able to freeze them exactly . . .? and i'm not convinced that would ko a pissed off odin anyway. the power seth was hitting with combined with odin's shook the multiverse. i don't see damage taking out odin.

Mindset
Genis doesn't give a shit about time.

Enyalus
why wouldn't odin be able to freeze them exactly . . .? and i'm not convinced that would ko a pissed off odin anyway. the power seth was hitting with combined with odin's shook the multiverse. i don't see damage taking out odin.
I already said why he wouldn't be able to freeze them.

Well, Seth hitting Odin with a galaxy-busting blast was enough to knock him on his ass and take him out momentarily. IM can channel an infinite amount of he needs from The Source, and Damage can contain and release enough power to recreate the DCU and all its timelines...

zeel
love this list some in the mid tier list are capable of beating several in your list of high heralds.

Enyalus
Originally posted by zeel
love this list some in the mid tier list are capable of beating several in your list of high heralds.
Sentry being in the high herald category is absolutely retarded. The rest of the High Herald tier is pretty solid.

Bouboumaster
Odin is tough, but not that tough. He goes down every single time, wherever the fight take place.

leonidas
I already said why he wouldn't be able to freeze them.

Well, Seth hitting Odin with a galaxy-busting blast was enough to knock him on his ass and take him out momentarily. IM can channel an infinite amount of he needs from The Source, and Damage can contain and release enough power to recreate the DCU and all its timelines...

just becaus he distorts time doesn't mean he's immune to being froze in time. and even IF that's true, damage certainly can be frozen. as can nearly everyone else.

and if IM can truly channel 'infinite energy' he probably shouldn't be in that tier to begin with. he should be trans (which is what i suggested a long time ago . . .) if galaxy busting blasts only 'knocked him on his ass' this group has zero chance of taking him out. there are a few with planet busting power, but that is orders of magnitude below galaxy busting levels. odin didn't even notice attacks from arguably the most powerful member of the list (ss) and one-shotted him without effort. a blast of the type he was throwing around with seth would immediately eliminate nearly everyone from the start.

Enyalus
just becaus he distorts time doesn't mean he's immune to being froze in time.
I also mentioned he can manipulate time, which you apparently chose to ignore. Also, I was arguing for IM and Damage doing this alone. If you really want to argue for Odin against all of these...hey, more power to you. But beings like Genis, Zemo, Rachel Summers, etc., for example, would laugh off any time manipulation attempts.

and if IM can truly channel 'infinite energy' he probably shouldn't be in that tier to begin with. he should be trans (which is what i suggested a long time ago . . .)
I agree. And part of IM's deal is that he's directly connected to The Source and can channel as much of its power as deemed necessary. If he channels that into Damage, viola...game over.

if galaxy busting blasts only 'knocked him on his ass' this group has zero chance of taking him out. there are a few with planet busting power, but that is orders of magnitude below galaxy busting levels. odin didn't even notice attacks from arguably the most powerful member of the list (ss) and one-shotted him without effort. a blast of the type he was throwing around with seth would immediately eliminate nearly everyone from the start.

Zemo, Henshaw, Genis, IM, Thor, Lobo, Magus, J'onn, Quasar, Rachel, Swamp Thing, Void, Waverider, Wonder Woman, Absorbing Man (possibly), Cassandra Nova, Damage, Juggernaut, and Shadow King at bare minimum would all survive.

SumOfAllFear
wow this went three pages...can we stick to the topic and can someone give me a serious anwer?

Enyalus
wow this went three pages...can we stick to the topic and can someone give me a serious anwer?
Team.

carver9

I also mentioned he can manipulate time, which you apparently chose to ignore. Also, I was arguing for IM and Damage doing this alone. If you really want to argue for Odin against all of these...hey, more power to you. But beings like Genis, Zemo, Rachel Summers, etc., for example, would laugh off any time manipulation attempts.

I agree. And part of IM's deal is that he's directly connected to The Source and can channel as much of its power as deemed necessary. If he channels that into Damage, viola...game over.

Zemo, Henshaw, Genis, IM, Thor, Lobo, Magus, J'onn, Quasar, Rachel, Swamp Thing, Void, Waverider, Wonder Woman, Absorbing Man (possibly), Cassandra Nova, Damage, Juggernaut, and Shadow King at bare minimum would all survive.

Why do you think wonder woman would survive? I dont think her durability would allow her to survive an attack like that. She's at a 100 percent at taking blunt force trama but blast and lazers, some could kill her, especially at a magnitude that leo wrote in his post. I dont think cassandra would survive either, or absorbing man.

carver9
Sentry being in the high herald category is absolutely retarded. The rest of the High Herald tier is pretty solid.

That wasnt the point of anyone post; we all agree that some of the people that is listed in the high herald tier belongs BUT there are some that is listed in mid tier that is more powerful than 90% of the people in the high tier, so why arent they there? confused

Whoever made the list did a bad job.

Enyalus
Why do you think wonder woman would survive?
Crossed bracers.

And in addition to IM & Damage doing this, another combination would be Wonder Woman, Genis-Vell, Absorbing Man. Bam...

I could do this all night, really.

carver9
Crossed bracers.

And in addition to IM & Damage doing this, another combination would be Wonder Woman, Genis-Vell, Absorbing Man. Bam...

I could do this all night, really.

Is there any examples of her shield going through an explosion of this magnetude? embarrasment

Absorbing man doesnt have any kind of showings that presents him as a galaxy absorber or him having the durability to withstand such an attack.

Enyalus
Is there any examples of her shield going through an explosion of this magnetude? embarrasment
Tanking the attack of her entire pantheon of gods? Shots from Ares amped by the Godwave?

Absorbing man doesnt have any kind of showings that presents him as a galaxy absorber or him having the durability to withstand such an attack.
Absorbing Man touches Diana's bracers, becoming basically invulnerable. He touches the Nega Bands and can now amp himself and absorb Odin's energy, too. stick out tongue Viola again.

iceman24567
Superman or Iceman solo easy no expression

iceman24567
Diana also has magical resistance she's tailor made to hold her own against skyfathers especially magic based ones.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Diana also has magical resistance she's tailor made to hold her own against skyfathers especially magic based ones.
Whoever's spread the rumor that Odin's power is magic should be drawn and quartered.

The Odinforce is godly essence. Divine power. That he has magical knowledge and power in addition to this does not mean he's a magical entity.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by iceman24567
Diana also has magical resistance she's tailor made to hold her own against skyfathers especially magic based ones. so did desak

Enyalus
so did desak
The Asgardians thought that Desak would beat Odin if they ever faced off. They were shocked that Thor won.

id369
Couldn't Odin unleash a Galaxy wrecking attack wiping out most on the list?

Mindset
Yes.

But the ones left are the only real challenge anyway.

carver9

Tanking the attack of her entire pantheon of gods? Shots from Ares amped by the Godwave?

Absorbing Man touches Diana's bracers, becoming basically invulnerable. He touches the Nega Bands and can now amp himself and absorb Odin's energy, too. stick out tongue Viola again.

I hate your genious ass mad

wink Just playing but you have gotten me to shut the hell up about your post.

Enyalus
I hate your genious ass mad

wink Just playing but you have gotten me to shut the hell up about your post.

Ha! Raoul, Bada...if you read this, you shall know I am the best and have done the impossible!!

carver9
Where is raoul at anyway, I havent debated against him in a while, miss fussing with him. wink

Enyalus
Where is raoul at anyway,
Locked in my closet, David Carradine style.

leonidas

laughing out loud

genis, perhaps. rachel?? she was ko'd by thor among others. zemo w/stones doesn't reach ss level. you've no basis for your claim that they'd be immune to being frozen in time. and if damage is frozen, IM isn't giving him anything. i'd love to see IM's time manip feats. regardless, like i said--IM shouldn't be in this, imo.

as much as he wants at will? that i'd like to see.

thor only helps since it would provide odin with mjollnir on top of everything else. thor alone has negated jugg's shield with power from mjollnir that is only the fraction of odin's power that is in the hammer. why on earth would jonn be immune to time freeze? or cassandra? or shadow king? or absorbing man. you think IM would be able to protect all of them? again, that is something i'd love to see.

and you think all those guys you mentioned above could do more damage than a blast capable of destroying an entire GALAXY can do??

it's not a question of arguing for him--one galaxy destroying blast ends the VAST majority of them before the battle even starts. time freeze next takes out all but the barest minimum and of what's left they wouldn't be able to put him down. this is regular genis, not insane. if odin effortlessly one-shots ss, genis isn't doing any better. damage+IM is the only true threat but if damage is killed at the outset or frozen in time, then that's not a problem.

leonidas

what makes you think he'd have time? besides, loki empowered creel. it wouldn't surprise me to see odin capable of simply removing his power at will. oh, and odin wouldn't have to do anything. if creel touched the bands he'd likely kill himself much like what happened when he touched the q-bands.

Enyalus
laughing out loud

genis, perhaps. rachel?? she was ko'd by thor among others. zemo w/stones doesn't reach ss level.
Rachel also beat Galactus. If you're using Odin's absolute highest feat...destroying galaxies in battle with another skyfather, I have a right to also use high feats. And Rachel would also be immune to a time freeze, considering that she can control and manipulate all timelines at will. And Zemo absolutely WTFpwn'd an amped Grandmaster. He's certainly above SS's level. And also makes time, space, and dimensional boundaries his b*tch.

you've no basis for your claim that they'd be immune to being frozen in time. and if damage is frozen, IM isn't giving him anything. i'd love to see IM's time manip feats. regardless, like i said--IM shouldn't be in this, imo.
He has some in Galan's respect thread I think. I'm not the expert on him.

thor only helps since it would provide odin with mjollnir on top of everything else. thor alone has negated jugg's shield with power from mjollnir that is only the fraction of odin's power that is in the hammer. why on earth would jonn be immune to time freeze? or cassandra? or shadow king? or absorbing man. you think IM would be able to protect all of them? again, that is something i'd love to see.
I was listing the beings who would survive a galaxy's destruction, not time freeze.

it's not a question of arguing for him--one galaxy destroying blast ends the VAST majority of them before the battle even starts. time freeze next takes out all but the barest minimum and of what's left they wouldn't be able to put him down. this is regular genis, not insane. if odin effortlessly one-shots ss, genis isn't doing any better. damage+IM is the only true threat but if damage is killed at the outset or frozen in time, then that's not a problem.
Captain Marvel has the exact same power as Insane Genis did. The difference was that Insane Genis no longer held back and wasn't afraid to use his power. Odin wouldn't be one-shotting him when he can make light construct duplicates, pull other versions of himself from the timestream, go intangible, absorb nega bombs capable of destroying a galaxy and breaking spacetime, amp his durability and strength, and control all forms of energy, etc.

id369
Originally posted by Mindset
Yes.

But the ones left are the only real challenge anyway.

Who would survive such a blast?

leonidas

Rachel also beat Galactus. If you're using Odin's absolute highest feat...destroying galaxies in battle with another skyfather, I have a right to also use high feats. And Rachel would also be immune to a time freeze, considering that she can control and manipulate all timelines at will. And Zemo absolutely WTFpwn'd an amped Grandmaster. He's certainly above SS's level. And also makes time, space, and dimensional boundaries his b*tch.

huh? rachel never beat galactus. confused i'm not saying it's not possibly within her scope though . . . but i think if you're talking about a person who can beat galactus, she MIGHT be above this tier as well . . . taken at her regular showings, she'd nowhere CLOSE to that level. zemo above ss?? hmm, you'd not find many agreeing with you on that score i don't think.

i know a little about him and he's not to my knowledge manipulated time in the way you'd need him to here.

you listed absorbing man. no expression and henshaw. shadow king? you think all of them could survive a GALAXY busting attack? c'mon . . . these aren't people then--they're cosmics. galaxy-busting is a rather large level attack . . .

sorry my friend, i don't see him surviving an attack capable of wrecking a galaxy. if you have some uber durability feat that shows otherwise, be my guest . . .

odin can simply dish out too much damage at the outset of this battle. even if you think ANY top tier could survive galactic levels of destruction, they'd be hurting--big time. could they survive a second one? can they do more damage than a galactic level attack? if they can, they should be in a high cosmic tier, not herald.

leonidas
Originally posted by id369

no one in the low tier survives the first blast. full potential phoenix (who is WELL above these tiers) could survive it. from the top, i doubt anyone could. odin takes mjollnir and stormbreaker to use as his own adding to his power BOTH hammers and the protection they offer and simultaneously eliminating 2 of the most powerful from the field. genis, perhaps, but i'd doubt it.

seriously--if you think anyone of them can take a galaxy busting attack, they shouldn't be there. it's that simple.

who else so YOU think could survive that magnitude of attack?

edit--there's really only one potential problem i can see . . .

iceman24567
no one in the low tier survives the first blast. full potential phoenix (who is WELL above these tiers) could survive it. from the top, i doubt anyone could. odin takes mjollnir and stormbreaker to use as his own adding to his power BOTH hammers and the protection they offer and simultaneously eliminating 2 of the most powerful from the field. genis, perhaps, but i'd doubt it.

seriously--if you think anyone of them can take a galaxy busting attack, they shouldn't be there. it's that simple.

who else so YOU think could survive that magnitude of attack?

edit--there's really only one potential problem i can see . . . I see a couple people in the lower tier that can survive it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by id369

Enyalus
huh? rachel never beat galactus.
Okay fine. Stalemated and drove off a hungry Galactus.

you listed absorbing man. no expression and henshaw. shadow king? you think all of them could survive a GALAXY busting attack? c'mon . . . these aren't people then--they're cosmics. galaxy-busting is a rather large level attack . . .
Henshaw's already survived a galaxy busting attack. In Sinestro Corps War. Shadow King dwells on the astral plane. And can go intangible. He'd never take the hit. He survives.

sorry my friend, i don't see him surviving an attack capable of wrecking a galaxy. if you have some uber durability feat that shows otherwise, be my guest . . .
His shields withstood the combined attack of the entire Kree, Skrull, and Shi'ar fleets at the same time. But again, he doesn't have to tank it. He can bend space around him to avoid it completely, travel to another timeline or dimension, or phase intangible through it.

Lord S
Odin stomps, everytime.

Unless you add Wolverine to the high herald list. Then my friends, the scales will tip!!!!!1 Happy Dance

iceman24567
thumb up

Konton

also i dont see no thunderstrike on that list if certain ppl can get on the list i dont see why thunderstrike cant.

The list has him as high metahuman.

SumOfAllFear
what if the team had a day to prep?

kgkg
Odin gets raped here. Lol at time stopping arguments.

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
Odin gets raped here. Lol at time stopping arguments.
Lol @ SS > Zemo arguments, too?

kgkg
Lol @ SS > Zemo arguments, too? Yes.

Raoul
closed for spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.