Inland Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
I've been watching some David Lynch films for the first time lately and I really liked Blue Velvet; Mulholland Drive was pretty good too, but I can't get into this one (Inland Empire). I'm watching it now, about halfway through.

For those of you who've seen it, what did you think?

MildPossession
I couldn't really get into it either, it's not one of my favourites from the director. It's also too long. I liked the Bunny Rabbit parts. smile

You must watch Eraserhead, and The Elephant Man, amazing films and still my top two from David Lynch. Oh and Wild at Heart.

SnakeEyes
I'll definitely check them out!

But yeah, the bunny scenes... lol. I can't say they're any more messed up than the rest of the film.

Impediment
Lost Highway was good, too.

Dresta
One of the weirdest films i've ever seen.

jinXed by JaNx
I've tried watching this several different times. On each occasion i can only get about an hour and a half into the film before i feel like punching babies. Needless to say, i don't like punching babies, so, i've never finished it.

sheila143
not that good,hard from the friends,so never give it a chance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.