does the skywalkers power diminish with each non-force user parent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMagicPillow
For example: Is Luke not as powerful as Anakin (Anakin at his full potential) because his mother Padme is not a force user?
And are Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin (Solo) even less powerful because there father Han Solo is not a force user?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
For example: Is Luke not as powerful as Anakin (Anakin at his full potential) because his mother Padme is not a force user?
And are Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin (Solo) even less powerful because there father Han Solo is not a force user? Caedus was almost on par with Luke, and he was 28 years younger, though he was Dark Side. And Anakin Solo was supposed to be uber, but he died. Ha.

TheMagicPillow
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Caedus was almost on par with Luke, and he was 28 years younger, though he was Dark Side. And Anakin Solo was supposed to be uber, but he died. Ha.

yeah haha i bet anakin solo would have wiped the floor with jacen (whom im not a fan of) if he didnt die lol
though i always thought that jacen was weaker than luke BECAUSE of the age difference.
though ill be the first to admit i dont know much about jacen (except for whats on wookieepedia..lol)

Red Nemesis
*who

who I am not a fan of

-or-

of whom I am not a fan

TheMagicPillow
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
*who

who I am not a fan of

-or-

of whom I am not a fan

sorry. grammar's not my strong suit

Dr McBeefington
Caedus was almost on par with Luke, and he was 28 years younger, though he was Dark Side. And Anakin Solo was supposed to be uber, but he died. Ha.

Caedus was NOT almost on par with look with the force. In sabers it was closer than people would think but it still wasn't that close.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
sorry. grammar's not my strong suit

Don't apologize to him.

Captain REX
I don't think it diminishes. We have Skywalkers later down the line- namely, Cade, with his non-Force-sensitive mother- who are still quite potent with the Force.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Don't apologize to him.

What is with you? You were being such a good helper, and now you're just a jerk.

Jerkity jerk face. >:'p

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Caedus was NOT almost on par with look with the force. In sabers it was closer than people would think but it still wasn't that close. Sorry. Poetic license. For being 28 years younger than his uncle, he held his own fairly well.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
What is with you? You were being such a good helper, and now you're just a jerk.

Jerkity jerk face. >:'p

I'm not a jerk. sad

I guess it's from the negative vibes I've also been feeling from another place that is not here.

Vorpal Ruin
Anakin Solo was supposed to be uber, but he died. Ha.

I'm going to find a rope and then you. mad

mattatom
The rope will be harder to find than him, just look for the humongous hovering ego cloud in Canada. It's also on most maps, most satellites mistake it for a typical water vapour cloud, but it isn't, its his ego.

Lord Lucien
Most people erroneously attribute the Great Lakes as a side effect of the ice ages. Nope.

Red Nemesis
You mean to tell me that the giant body of water next to Chicago was your ego? I could have popped it with a push-pin while I was in town and made life easier for everybody here. (It'd kind of suck for all the fish though.)

Lord Lucien
No no no, the lake itself isn't my ego. My ego became so large and jagged that it carved out the entire basin.

Red Nemesis
Oh. I see.

Dr McBeefington
Sorry. Poetic license. For being 28 years younger than his uncle, he held his own fairly well.

So did Lumiya. Just makes Luke look like a shitty fighter.

Lord Lucien
So either Luke and Caedus weren't that great---or Lumiya was a different time and place.

Dr McBeefington
Or Luke wasn't a smart fighter

Nephthys
Or Lumiya was.

Eminence
Or, Star Wars writers use PIS a lot.

alterangel
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
So did Lumiya. Just makes Luke look like a shitty fighter.

Luke curbstomps her when he wants to.

It all comes down to what Luke WANTS to do these days. If he WANTS to do it, he does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.