Bishop VS Sebastian Shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Black VS White

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Shaw

Wild Shadow
shaw

Lord Feron
Shaw win 10/10 They are gonna be punching and kicking each other most of the time and thats the best what shaw is better at absorbing. Bishop is more of a energy user and absorbs stuff of that nature.

I know bishop can absorb a little bit of kinetic force but not nearly as well as Shaw. Everntually Shaw will overpower Bishop and kill him. Also I think shaw is a better h2h fighter than bishop.

(by the way does bishop get any cool gadgets or what?)

10/10 Shaw

occultdestroyer
How about that Crowbar that Luke Cage is keeping?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

That would be extremely cheap since that is powered by Asgardian magic.

Wild Shadow

why does everyone keep saying that? mad when has he used it? i remember the original avengers used to keep wpns in secured storage.
besides thats police evidence.. and asgard property that thor would eventually claim and return to asgard. also the crowbar is connected to the wrecker and it wont bestow any power to luke. mad

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
why does everyone keep saying that? mad when has he used it? i remember the original avengers used to keep wpns in secured storage.
besides thats police evidence.. and asgard property that thor would eventually claim and return to asgard. also the crowbar is connected to the wrecker and it wont bestow any power to luke. mad

Shadow, calm down. Did you read New Avengers #49?

Wei Phoenix

I believe it still has it's overall brute strength but none of the magical energy blasts or anything like that. It still hurts more than a normal crowbar should.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Shadow, calm down. Did you read New Avengers #49?

no. embarrasment what happened? confused

StiltmanFTW
no. embarrasment what happened? confused

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4892/na014.th.jpg http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5062/na015016.th.jpg http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2881/na017018.th.jpg http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/9097/na019.th.jpg

Wild Shadow
okay pretty cool, question is bullseye dead now? a blow like that he should be dead, also deadpool stabbed him with a meat hook does he have a HF now? why did venom/spidey/scorpion splatter? why did luke have the crowbar after he threw it through the wall it should have kept flying cage has no connection to it like the wrecker does.

sooner or later the wrecker should be able to reclaim his crowbar as well as control luke through it. so many questions did luke lie to osborn about joining the team to get the crowbar?

why isnt luke arrested for property damage it seems that would be the most likely out come nowadays with the whole civil war thing and osborn being in control.

StiltmanFTW
okay pretty cool, question is bullseye dead now? a blow like that he should be dead, also deadpool stabbed him with a meat hook does he have a HF now? why did venom/spidey/scorpion splatter? why did luke have the crowbar after he threw it through the wall it should have kept flying cage has no connection to it like the wrecker does.

sooner or later the wrecker should be able to reclaim his crowbar as well as control luke through it. so many questions did luke lie to osborn about joining the team to get the crowbar?

why isnt luke arrested for property damage it seems that would be the most likely out come nowadays with the whole civil war thing and osborn being in control.

No, Lester is fine. Probably thanks to his adamantium skull and spine. About that impaling thing... you know, there is always a chance that DP didn't hit any major organs... besides, these are just comics.

Nightcrawler got stabbed recently by Daken. He's okay. To quote snoop, nothing's sacred anymore. Everyone seems to have at least some accelerated healing abilities, enhanced durability, dodging bullets is nothing unusual, etc. These are comic book characters.

I think the crowbar had some special effect on Venom or something. Anyway, it is GARGAN; all you need is brute strength to humiliate him like that shocklaugh

I guess Luke caught it in the midair.

Wrecker can enchant more than one crowbar, as far as I know.

No, Cage had that crowbar from the beginning. Remember that NA vs. Wrecker fight? With the Skrull Queen's pheromones? He simply wanted Osborn's help 'cause he couldn't find the Skrull which was holding his daughter hostage...

Luke and his family are in hiding.

batdude123
Black VS White

Who wins?

laughing

ALEMASTER
shaw ... shaw drains life and energys of the body ...cage is more of energy of more the energy blasts kind ... hmm msay for instance he blasted by cyclops hed absorb it bt shaw hes more life force kinda thing .... hard to say ...

KingD19
Depends on how Bishop starts this fight out. If he has an excess of energy when the fight starts, he can just blast him to hell, but if he gets in close, Shaw takes it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Depends on how Bishop starts this fight out. If he has an excess of energy when the fight starts, he can just blast him to hell, but if he gets in close, Shaw takes it.

His new bionic arm gives him the energy he needs. But that doesn't matter, Shaw can just absorb it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.