The Comedian vs The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gamerr-X
The Comedian vs The Joker

Prep: None

Circ: Both of them have a handgun

K-9
I will have to say joker
because comedian is not that much of a challenge

psycho gundam
^ you kidding?

Bouboumaster
At 60 years old, he gave a challenge to friggin Ozymandias.

The dudes who owned two fellows by himself.

Digi
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
At 60 years old, he gave a challenge to friggin Ozymandias.

The dudes who owned two fellows by himself.

Is barely landing a punch, getting his face busted off on a countertop, and getting killed in about a minute really "giving him a challenge?" I'm not saying you're wrong. That just doesn't seem to be sound reasoning.

Watchmen isn't about power levels. Comedian has like 2 on-panel fights. So we don't know.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Digi
Is barely landing a punch, getting his face busted off on a countertop, and getting killed in about a minute really "giving him a challenge?" I'm not saying you're wrong. That just doesn't seem to be sound reasoning.

Watchmen isn't about power levels. Comedian has like 2 on-panel fights. So we don't know.

It's also implied that The Comedian beaten Ozymandias while he was younger.

I'm not saying that he win, but he's a tough SOB and he have a shot.

Doctor-Alvis
It seemed like Comedian was "law enforcement good". He had a few good moves and that's all he needed. Ozymandias mentions him having a good feint and a strong uppercut or something like that. Getting past that, he beat the **** out of the Comedian.

krowand
The Joker has more toys and the Comedian is armed by the US Military. The Joker monologues and the Comedian locks and loads.

three words -- Mrs. Harley Comedian

To the victor goes the spoiled!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.