If you were a sith lord what would your name be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMagicPillow
Darth _____

And if this has been done before please don't blast me for it. That search thing just gave me a bunch of random articles.

Red Nemesis
No biggie.

Darth Awesome.

My lightsaber would have a hilt made out of Ice-9.

Slash_KMC
Darth ... Slash?

i kno, i aint tryin' yo

Red Nemesis
Ooh! What about:

Darth Helper!

Dr McBeefington
Darth Black Power. I'd have the logos of the NAACP and ACLU on my lightsaber hilt, which will be black, with a black crystal.

TheMagicPillow
haha yours are all good.

id be "darth leave me alone im napping"
im to lazy to be evil lol

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Ooh! What about:

Darth Helper!

Oh, that's great!

And you can be Darth Side-Kick Helper.

Red Nemesis
How about (for me)

Darth better helper than Slash.

Actually, that one isn't quite right.

Darth Helps slash help people might be better.

(See? I'm a better helper than you because I help you to be a better helper than me. It is like out-humbling somebody by letting them win. *wins vs. Slash*)

Slash_KMC
I could totally out-humble you. But the most helpful thing I can do now, is letting you think you actually won, so you can sleep well.

.... Meh, I don't wanna be a Sith anymore. I'll just settle with a Jedi name, who do not need a stupid proposition.

Red Nemesis
See how helpful I am? Even though I am the one who likes to copy people, I am providing you with a position to mimic.

*magnanimous*

Slash_KMC
And I'm providing you in this comfortable situation where you think you are the most helpful one because I mimiced you, while you didn't copy this time.

Lord Lucien
I wouldn't bother with the Darth moniker. Keep my avatar name from this.

Red Nemesis
But, by taking advantage of your 'comfortable situation' I am assisting you in your effort to help me. I am helping you help me. So my helping includes all the help you provide, because I was the one to help it happen.

chilled monkey
I think I'd be Darth Dragonus or Darth Viprax

(yes, I know it sounds like a comic book character, but Dragons are one of my favourite mythical creatures and I like snakes, especially vipers).

Slash_KMC
But, by taking advantage of your 'comfortable situation' I am assisting you in your effort to help me. I am helping you help me. So my helping includes all the help you provide, because I was the one to help it happen.

Nuh uh.

TheMagicPillow
Originally posted by chilled monkey
I think I'd be Darth Dragonus or Darth Viprax

i think they both sound awesome

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Nuh uh.

NO U!

SAENBR
They should have focused more on Jacen's flow walking ability and named him Darth Tempus or Darth Chronos or some other interesting time themed name.

Slash_KMC
NO U!

Happy Dance

watvr

Apathy FTW.

Lord Lucien
Yeah but then you'd have him with time powers, and some jackass writer *cough*Traviss*splutter* would have had him the cause behind a whole bunch of galactic events.

Jacen built the Star Forge, Jacen assassinated Ragnos, Jacen tutored Revan, Jacen raped Zannah. It'd be bullshit.

Slash_KMC
All sounds pretty reasonable though.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
Darth _____

And if this has been done before please don't blast me for it. That search thing just gave me a bunch of random articles. see this? an acceptable new member. One who didn't start by being an arrogant assnewb.

Red Nemesis
Seconded.

Welcome, non-arrogant assnewb!

kotorfan
WHAT? Jacen can't possible torture Revan. Revan would use his epic force storms on him.

ok w/e

My darth name.. let see

ok got one:

Darth Dynastious

~:Mr.Anderson:~
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f29/t510732.html

Red Nemesis
k

SAENBR
Darth Profectio.

Slash_KMC
Darth Sexy.

Red Nemesis
Darth Dr. McBeefington Esquire

Slash_KMC
That's my second choice.

TheMagicPillow
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
see this? an acceptable new member. One who didn't start by being an arrogant assnewb.

thanks =]
glad to be here

chilled monkey
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
i think they both sound awesome

Thanks! big grin

Hewhoknowsall
Darth hewhoknowsthedarkside, dark lord of the sith who can manipulate sub atomic particles and wtfomgpwn anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elite Hunter
Darth Sexiest....the master of Darth Sexy...

Hewhoknowsall
No, you would be Darth Hord.

Lucien would be Darth Lucius.

Nemesis would be Darth Grammen.

Lord Lucien
I've already said I'd avoid the "Darth" title.

Hewhoknowsall
You would be Lord Lucius, only to be tricked by Darth Nebaris into dentonating a spam bomb and trapping yourself in it for the rest of eternity.

Lord Lucien
I'd simply pull a Majin Buu. Scream so loud that I'd create a dimensional tear and escape back to reality.

Hewhoknowsall
You can't scream because according to PoD you are frozen in stasis.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
No, you would be Darth Hord.

Nah I would rather be Darth Sexiest,which was one of my favorite Nebaris sock account names.

SAENBR
edit

SAENBR
edit

Elite Hunter
Wow, he (/you?) was't banned,meh, I thought his status was funny, as were some of there arguments he (you?) had with DS.

SAENBR
edit

SAENBR
edit

Grinning Goku
Darth Pestilence.

kotorfan
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I've already said I'd avoid the "Darth" title.

why?

Nephthys
At last...... We. Are. One.

Non-homosexually.

Hewhoknowsall
So Lord Lucius founds the brotherhood of thingyness, and sets up an academy in Canada. One of these turns out to be Darth Saenbr, who becomes really powerful and leaves the academy to find the long lost secrets of Darth Blax. After finding them, he encounters and kills Slashy and then tricks Lord Lucius into dentonating a spam bomb that traps himself in it for all eternity.

Then his descendent named Darth hewhoknowssomething finally defeats the jedi and the republic is reorganized into the first...KMC...empire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAENBR
I like how you likened me to Bane there. big grin

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by SAENBR
I like how you likened me to Bane there. big grin

I know each person's general preference smile

TheMagicPillow
bump

REXXXX
I just really hate socks.

Darth Necros would be bad ass, a Sith Lord with necromancy... scary shit.

Darth Truculent
Darth Cira - master insurgent, assassin and control of the darkside.

Anyone from Ireland or of Irish ancestry will know what Cira means.

mattatom
Oh ofcourse the CIRA I remember reading about them a few years back weren't a few of them in Portlaoise Prison?

Sith Master X
I think mine might be Sith Master X. confused

Red Nemesis
dark poop

Darth Truculent
Proud of you Mattatom for knowing.

Slash_KMC
Proud of you Matt for knowing how to use Google.

Lord Lucien
I used Wikipedia. Canadian Internet Registration Authority was the first thing that jumped to my mind too.

mattatom
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Proud of you Mattatom for knowing. /flexOriginally posted by Slash_KMC
Proud of you Matt for knowing how to use Google. It's called watching the news and having a half decent memory.
I used Wikipedia. Canadian Internet Registration Authority was the first thing that jumped to my mind too.
That hit me as well but then funnily enough, Canada=/=Ireland.

Brad Pitt
Darth Vader

Darth Truculent
CIRA - Continuity of the Irish Republican Army. Not Canadian Internet Registration fellow KMC members. And no I did not use google or wikkipedia.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
CIRA - Continuity of the Irish Republican Army. Not Canadian Internet Registration fellow KMC members. And no I did not use google or wikkipedia. ...

*facepalm*

One Free Man
Jack hoffmen. say it outloud a bit.

Red Nemesis
black poop?

Slash_KMC

*facepalm*

You were wrong, you silly person. Can't take it when you are corrected, can you?

*double facepalm*

pgdarth95
Darth paul? 0_o

Red Nemesis
I got it!

Shady Poop

Amazing Vrayo!!
Darth Dionysus

Eminence
Wartortle.

Slash_KMC
Mew.

Lord Lucien
Mew... too.

mattatom
Mew... too. http://www.dahmus.org/blogimg/fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.