Jin Kazama Vs Liu Kang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeelGood
Never came up in the search oddly. confused

Anyway Jin (current) Vs Liu Kang (Alive)

No devil, no dragon, no energy powers so its hand to hand completely.

Tekken 4 cage arena.

Jin fighting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6RdMYUI9Fk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNNg__YquDM

Liu Kang fighting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEbvgiMRAmk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ZNww4H8E8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6XQL8VmMPU&feature=related

Obviously Jin is superior, but Liu Kang still has his bicycle kick and those type moves.

Who wins?

Gamerr-X
Jin imo

Sado22
Jin's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cooler but i don't know enough of Liu kang's feats since i never really followed Mk.

so don't know.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Jin's jobber aura kills Liu... the end.

FeelGood
Jobber aura? Maybe hes just that good.

Quincy
Champion of Mortal Kombat vs King of the Iron Fist?

I'd watch that fight.

Sado22
nah man. Jin shown time and time again that he's a beast. look at his feats. amazing. on top of that he's the product of the three strongest bloodlines and is the prodigy of three of the strongest styles to grace Tekken. the man's a beast.

~Sado

FeelGood
Not to mention hes faster and stronger than Liu. Liu's got his special kicks etc, that's his chance to win.

NemeBro
Jin because he is actually less of a queer than Liu Lame.

Sado22
laughing
jin's just emo...that's why chicks love him cuz chicks are lesbos sad

FeelGood
Originally posted by Sado22
laughing
jin's just emo...that's why chicks love him cuz chicks are lesbos sad

I'm sorry...but isn't that exactly what Iori is?

Sado22
huh? iori aint emo. closet homo maybe but he ant emo.

Darkstorm Zero
Brooding is what he is... cause he'll die at age 33...

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Quincy
Champion of Mortal Kombat vs King of the Iron Fist?

I'd watch that fight.

I thought the King of the Iron Fist was Heihachi.

Anyway, I call this one a draw.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Jin because he is actually less of a queer than Liu Lame.

You're talking about a guy who actually does pay attention to his lover. no expression

Zack Fair
Jin wins.

Liu...ugh boring. Never liked him. Ok...I'll try to leave the bias...but....annoying ****er.

IMO Jin wins. Thogh Liu Kang has beaten Tsung and Khan...we really don't know how it all went down =\ BTW Liu Kang's jobber aura far exceed's Jin's.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
You're talking about a guy who actually does pay attention to his lover. no expression Johnny Cage?

FeelGood
From the videos you can see Jin is allot faster and packs allot more punch, Liu will will do his best to avoid it but unless he somehow gets his specials in hes clearly lost.

Sado22
ditto.

Bro SMASH
Johnny Cage?

no no no

Originally posted by FeelGood
From the videos you can see Jin is allot faster and packs allot more punch, Liu will will do his best to avoid it but unless he somehow gets his specials in hes clearly lost.

Well seeing how powerful Liu Kang's flying kick is and managing to go up against and knock out 550 pounds of solid muscle, I'd say his attacks are pretty powerful too.

Now as for speed, I don't know much about Jin's speed so I gotta check that out.

Sado22
dude, jin was busting up the entire glass off a building with just the force of his blows that didn't even connect. that VERY powerful. of course it was him and Kazuya doing it but it doesn't make the feat any less insane.

and jin doesn't need to scream like a b!tch to do it smile

Ridley_Prime
Johnny Cage?
*imagines that*

hysterical

yes yes yes
Fixed for ya. ^^

Bro SMASH
dude, jin was busting up the entire glass off a building with just the force of his blows that didn't even connect. that VERY powerful. of course it was him and Kazuya doing it but it doesn't make the feat any less insane.

Who said anything about it being less impressive?

and jin doesn't need to scream like a b!tch to do it smile

You mean "scream like a turkey". big grin

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
*imagines that*

hysterical

Fixed for ya. ^^

Too bad Johnny Cage's lover pays no attention to him. laughing

Sado22
okay, okay, scream like a turkey embarrasment

FeelGood
no no no

Well seeing how powerful Liu Kang's flying kick is and managing to go up against and knock out 550 pounds of solid muscle, I'd say his attacks are pretty powerful too.

Now as for speed, I don't know much about Jin's speed so I gotta check that out.

You saw Liu Kangs most powerful kick didn't seem much better than one of Jins normal punches. If at all.

Compare the two in the videos posted at top and you see the difference and its obvious Jin wins.

Go Tekken!!

Bro SMASH
You saw Liu Kangs most powerful kick didn't seem much better than one of Jins normal punches. If at all.

Jin's normal punch didn't make the same effect it did when he clashed with Kazuya.

Compare the two in the videos posted at top and you see the difference and its obvious Jin wins.

Go Tekken!!

If that's what you think then why did you even make this topic?

FeelGood
So I can see if anyone disagrees. Unless you forget thats the point of forums, especially this part. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm watching them again to double check.

FeelGood
Jins attacks are more powerful than Liu's (not 100 percent sure on that, it depends on Jins effort at the time) but Kangs special will make a difference, unless Jin is badly hurt I don't see him being taken down by it know.

I think the battle will go like this, Jin is on the offensive beating Liu while Liu struggles to defend himself, Liu gets in a few shots before hes finished off.

Bro SMASH
So I can see if anyone disagrees. Unless you forget thats the point of forums, especially this part. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You made this topic to see who disagrees even though you think the winner is "obvious"? huh That's kind of pointless. Usually people make these topics because the winner isn't "obvious".

I think the battle will go like this, Jin is on the offensive beating Liu while Liu struggles to defend himself, Liu gets in a few shots before hes finished off.

That's assuming Liu is just gonna stand there while Jin is coming at him...and assuming that Liu won't sense his movements.

FeelGood
There is allot of dumbasses on this site, I wanted to see if anyone disagreed with who wins, if they did then fair enough, its not much of a mismatch.

Its not pointless if people disagree.

Now back on topic.

Bro SMASH
There is allot of dumbasses on this site, I wanted to see if anyone disagreed with who wins, if they did then fair enough, its not much of a mismatch.

Its not pointless if people disagree.

It's not pointless if people disagree. It IS pointless if you're already certain who the winner is.

Now back on topic.

Agreed.

FeelGood
I am certain but doesn't mean I don't enjoy talking to someone who disagrees, besides I'm always willing to change my opinion if there's enough proof.

Anyway who do you see winning now? (If you watched videos)

Bro SMASH
I said it's a draw. They both seem pretty strong. When it comes to punches, Jin is stronger. When it comes to kicks, Liu is stronger (that's how it seems to me).

FeelGood
What about the speed advantage? Seems rather big, also the kicks don't seem that great apart from his special.

Bro SMASH
What about the speed advantage?

Not sure about the speed.

Seems rather big, also the kicks don't seem that great apart from his special.

Well that's your opinion.

FeelGood
How can you disagree? The evidence is right there, Jin was going way faster than Liu Kang.

That's why I made it. because people go against the obvious answer.

Bro SMASH
How can you disagree? The evidence is right there, Jin was going way faster than Liu Kang.

Not to me.

That's why I made it. because people go against the obvious answer.

What the f**k? What? I thought you just said that was your opinion.

FeelGood
Well my opinion is right lol, with the speed anyway.

Eh Liu Kangs speed isn't that impressive compared to Jin, Kazuya and Heihachi maybe but Jin was clearly going too fast for him. How can you disagree with actual evidence? Video proof? What the f**k?

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I'm right about everything but I don't see how you can disagree with the speed factor.

Bro SMASH
Well my opinion is right lol, with the speed anyway.

Don't seem right to me

Eh Liu Kangs speed isn't that impressive compared to Jin, Kazuya and Heihachi maybe but Jin was clearly going too fast for him. How can you disagree with actual evidence? Video proof? What the f**k?

Except there's no proof in the video.

FeelGood
Compare how fast Liu moves and then compare Jin.

Hows that not proof?

Bro SMASH
Compare how fast Liu moves and then compare Jin.

Hows that not proof?

Did that already. Still doesn't seem all that fast.

FeelGood
But neither does Liu Kang in that case, who's even less impressive with speed. LK moves well but Jin was moving at another levels, allot of his fight was like a blur due to his speed. But this isn't getting anywhere, I want to see who people think is faster, if others agree with Kang being faster I'll have to agree because it isn't to much of a difference.

Also its nice to have a site talk about more than SF. MK and Tekken are always my preferred topics.

Ridley_Prime
Too bad Johnny Cage's lover pays no attention to him. laughing
sad

Oh yeah?! Well... shit.

haermm

NemeBro
But neither does Liu Kang in that case, who's even less impressive with speed. LK moves well but Jin was moving at another levels, allot of his fight was like a blur due to his speed. But this isn't getting anywhere, I want to see who people think is faster, if others agree with Kang being faster I'll have to agree because it isn't to much of a difference.

Also its nice to have a site talk about more than SF. MK and Tekken are always my preferred topics. Bro Smash thinks that Akuma vs. Liu Kang is an even fight.

You are not going to get him to disagree.

FeelGood
Really? laughing out loud

Oh well.

Bro SMASH
Bro Smash thinks that Akuma vs. Liu Kang is an even fight.

You are not going to get him to disagree.

confused I said Akuma won that fight.

Also, weren't you the same guy that said that Ryu could take Master Cheif's hits?

NemeBro
Yeah, since he took Gouki's and all, and Gouki hits much harder than MC.

Bro SMASH
Only if he powers up, that is.

NemeBro
Nah.

ArtificialGlory
I keep seeing this... is Gouki and Akuma one and the same?

FeelGood
yes

Sado22
go the site under my link. you'll have an enlightenmentgasm

~Sado

Bro SMASH
Nah.

Yep.

FeelGood
Back on topic please.

SamZED
Jin. Liu has some good wins but most of them are PIS imo. Other than that i haven't seen anything impressive from him.

FeelGood
Why PIS Sameshi?

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by SamZED
Jin. Liu has some good wins but most of them are PIS imo. Other than that i haven't seen anything impressive from him.

confused How was his wins PIS?

Also, I think I might take back what I said about the punches. If Liu Kang could rip off Goro's arms, as shown in Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, he can surely punch as hard or maybe harder than Jin.

FeelGood
lol

Looking at the videos he clearly can't They don't have the same effect or speed.

Bro SMASH
lol

Looking at the videos he clearly can't They don't have the same effect or speed.

The effect came from both Jin and Kazuya's punches so it's not like Jin can do that alone. As for speed, sorry but those punches just don't seem "super fast".

FeelGood
And Liu's don't seem that fast at all.

Anyway the Akuma thing is enough to end this conversation. Obviously your just very biased or have no knowledge of him.

Bro SMASH
And Liu's don't seem that fast at all.

Never said they were.

Anyway the Akuma thing is enough to end this conversation. Obviously your just very biased or have no knowledge of him.

You got no room to talk about someone being bias when you try to make up your own feat for Jin.

Ridley_Prime
Seems the Liu Lame wanking will never end. ermm

Bro SMASH
You mean "Liu Kang hating" will never end.

NemeBro
You mean "Liu Lame hating" will never end. Fixed.

SamZED
Why PIS Sameshi?
lol you remember! stick out tongue embarrasment

And PIS because he's beaten fighters far superior than him and all because he's the hero of the game. Seriously in mk2 it would've made a lot more sense if Raiden kicked Shao Khan's ass but no it had to be Kang. Someone like Shang Tasung could steal Kang's sould before the fight even started but he never uses all his abilities, instead he lets Kang punch him in the face. And dont get me started on Shao Khan, that guy could bite Kang's head off...

Bro SMASH
Fixed.

Man, you're quite the Ridley Prime-wannabe, aren't you?

And PIS because he's beaten fighters far superior than him and all because he's the hero of the game. Seriously in mk2 it would've made a lot more sense if Raiden kicked Shao Khan's ass but no it had to be Kang. Someone like Shang Tasung could steal Kang's sould before the fight even started but he never uses all his abilities, instead he lets Kang punch him in the face. And dont get me started on Shao Khan, that guy could bite Kang's head off...

Does it ever occur to you that maybe he's just that good? Besides, Shang Tsung isn't able to steal Liu Kang's soul because it's protected by Raiden (that's why Shao Kahn wasn't able to either). I think you kind of underestimate Liu Kang.

SamZED

Does it ever occur to you that maybe he's just that good? Besides, Shang Tsung isn't able to steal Liu Kang's soul because it's protected by Raiden (that's why Shao Kahn wasn't able to either). I think you kind of underestimate Liu Kang. I dont think he's that good because people like Shao Khan and Raiden are far suprior than him, besides soul steal was just an example, Shang has a lot of powers at his use and many options to kill Kang but when they Shang seems to forget about that. Either way Jin is still more powerful.

Bro SMASH
I dont think he's that good because people like Shao Khan and Raiden are far suprior than him, besides soul steal was just an example, Shang has a lot of powers at his use and many options to kill Kang but when they Shang seems to forget about that. Either way Jin is still more powerful.

How are they "far" superior to him? And explain what other abilities Shang Tsung has?

Besides, I could say this same thing about Jin; I guess it's PIS because he beats Ogre, Kazuya, and Heihachi because he's the "hero" too. They're suppose to be "far supperior" to him too, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

SamZED
How are they "far" superior to him? And explain what other abilities Shang Tsung has?

Besides, I could say this same thing about Jin; I guess it's PIS because he beats Ogre, Kazuya, and Heihachi because he's the "hero" too. They're suppose to be "far supperior" to him too, right? roll eyes (sarcastic) As the matter of fact... nevermind, dont even get me started on Jin beating Kazuya and Heihachi. Shang has lotsa powers, teleportation, all kinds of crazy fireballs, invisibility etc etc. And if you've seen the shaolin monks intro you know that his soul is not really protected by anyone. At least it wasn't protected back then. Tsung pretty much kicked his ass and was in the middle of stealing his soul but Kung Lao saved his ass. So yeah, Kang is not all that great. Even if his victory over Shao Khan is not PIS Jin still has more power. Just look again at that video where he fights Kazuya. Look at what happened to the building. And their punches DIDN"T EVEN CONNECT. Now imagine what would happen to Kang's jaw..

FeelGood

If it hasn't shown he can't beat them then he can do it and its PIS.

Oh and SMASH just stop before embarrass Kang even more. He's an awesome fighter but not as good as you like to believe.

Sam please stop with the PIS stuff, when has either Liu or Jin showed they're not good enough to beat the characters they do.

Oh and another thing, Sam that was a younger LK, since they he has obviously improved. Look how easily he was destroyed by him in DS.

You may not like it but what they have done counts.

Bro SMASH
As the matter of fact... nevermind, dont even get me started on Jin beating Kazuya and Heihachi. Shang has lotsa powers, teleportation, all kinds of crazy fireballs, invisibility etc etc. And if you've seen the shaolin monks intro you know that his soul is not really protected by anyone. At least it wasn't protected back then. Tsung pretty much kicked his ass and was in the middle of stealing his soul but Kung Lao saved his ass. So yeah, Kang is not all that great. Even if his victory over Shao Khan is not PIS Jin still has more power. Just look again at that video where he fights Kazuya. Look at what happened to the building. And their punches DIDN"T EVEN CONNECT. Now imagine what would happen to Kang's jaw..

Shang doesn't have invisibility. I don't know how you came up with that. And yes, it is said in MK3 that his soul can't be taken because he is protected by Raiden. Besides, Shang still didn't take his soul anyway so that doesn't mean it's not protected.

As I said again, it was the force of both punches that effected the building. Not saying Jin is weak but seeing how Liu Kang can rip off Goro's arms, you can't really say Liu Kang is weak either.

Oh and SMASH just stop before embarrass Kang even more. He's an awesome fighter but not as good as you like to believe.

I'm going by what I actually see. I'm not overrating Liu here in anyway.

FeelGood
He's not weak but he is still not as strong as Jin, STFU with wanking over him its pathetic.

Bro SMASH
He's not weak but he is still not as strong as Jin, STFU with wanking over him its pathetic.

Didn't you just say Jin was fast? Prove it. Which part in that scene showed he was somehow faster than Liu.

Obviously you're the one's wanking over Jin.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I don't know much about Liu. But if Liu had a feat which is on the same level as shattering a glasses when his punch didn't even connect, on par with someone who smashed an armored robot with back hand, and win against a fire breathing monster who can shake the ground with power up only, Still alive after shot by machine gun, then Liu had a chance to win.

FeelGood
Didn't you just say Jin was fast? Prove it. Which part in that scene showed he was somehow faster than Liu.

Obviously you're the one's wanking over Jin.

Look at him move then look at Kang, Kangs great but Jins all over the place. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fanboys are annoying, I am a fan of LK, Jin is alright but even I know this.

Kang Vs Akuma? lol still makes me laugh.

Bro SMASH
Look at him move then look at Kang, Kangs great but Jins all over the place. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Is that the best you can do?

Fanboys are annoying, I am a fan of LK, Jin is alright but even I know this.

From the way I see, you're a Tekken fanboy.

Kang Vs Akuma? lol still makes me laugh.

Do you have selective reading or something? Because it's like you just ignored my post when I told you that I said that Akuma won. It was Nemebro who was trying to argue for Liu.

SamZED
Shang doesn't have invisibility. I don't know how you came up with that. And yes, it is said in MK3 that his soul can't be taken because he is protected by Raiden. Besides, Shang still didn't take his soul anyway so that doesn't mean it's not protected. O.o You can actually SEE it leaving his body and getting sucked into Shang's hand, so yeah that proves it. And shang can turn into almost any mk character and use their powers, he's done that in that intro as well, that includes Reptile camouflage.

As I said again, it was the force of both punches that effected the building. Not saying Jin is weak but seeing how Liu Kang can rip off Goro's arms, you can't really say Liu Kang is weak either. He's not weak, just weaker. Ripping Goro's arms is less impressive than what Kazuya did to huge bulletproof Jacks. And it wasn't the force of both punches, we can't even call that punches because they didn't connect, so basically it was a force of Jin and Kazuya waving their hands. I seriously doubt Liu and say Kung Lao can do that..

Bro SMASH
O.o You can actually SEE it leaving his body and getting sucked into Shang's hand, so yeah that proves it. And shang can turn into almost any mk character and use their powers, he's done that in that intro as well, that includes Reptile camouflage.

I just see the green energy thing. That doesn't mean it's leaving his body, especially when it was there very briefly. And Shang did turn into differet people during his fight with Liu.

He's not weak, just weaker. Ripping Goro's arms is less impressive than what Kazuya did to huge bulletproof Jacks. And it wasn't the force of both punches, we can't even call that punches because they didn't connect, so basically it was a force of Jin and Kazuya waving their hands. I seriously doubt Liu and say Kung Lao can do that..

Actually, I think I made a mistake. It was Kintaro's arms he had ripped off and Kintaro was said to be stronger than Goro. And they threw punches at each other so what else could you call it? It just didn't connect that's all.

FeelGood
Is that the best you can do?

From the way I see, you're a Tekken fanboy.

Do you have selective reading or something? Because it's like you just ignored my post when I told you that I said that Akuma won. It was Nemebro who was trying to argue for Liu.

Tekken fanboy? Why because I actually accept what I see in videos unlike you.

Its hard to argue for who's faster when someone ignores the actual proof.

He's not loads faster, but he defferently has the advantage, and his attacks are defferently more powerful.

Combining them together along with an agressive style shows that LK loses.

NemeBro
It was Nemebro who was trying to argue for Liu. EXCUSE me?

Bro SMASH
EXCUSE me?

Yes. When the topic first started, I was one of the first ones to say that Akuma wins while you kept trying to make arguments for Liu. That was in the first page of the topic.

Tekken fanboy? Why because I actually accept what I see in videos unlike you.

Its hard to argue for who's faster when someone ignores the actual proof.

He's not loads faster, but he defferently has the advantage, and his attacks are defferently more powerful.

Combining them together along with an agressive style shows that LK loses.

1. You made up the speed feat that wasn't in the video.

2. Except there is no proof. There was just a few slow ups in the fight. That suppose somehow make him faster?

3. I say they're both even in that.

4. Making up a feat for someone doesn't count as win for them.

FeelGood
LOL What speed feet did I make up?

Who is faster judging from the videos, goes to everyone, if others agree with him I'll admit I'm wrong.

SamZED
I just see the green energy thing. That doesn't mean it's leaving his body, especially when it was there very briefly. And Shang did turn into differet people during his fight with Liu. I think that green energy IS the soul, after Lao stops Shang it goes back into Liu's body. Also whenever Shang steals souls in videogames or even in the tv show its always green.

Actually, I think I made a mistake. It was Kintaro's arms he had ripped off and Kintaro was said to be stronger than Goro. And they threw punches at each other so what else could you call it? It just didn't connect that's all. That's my point, they almost blew up a building simply by throwing the punches, they didn't even connect, there was no impact and still it caused so much damage. That's how powerful they are. I just think that mk chars have more versatile attacks while tekken chars have more power behind their attacks.

FeelGood
Sam is exactly right with the whole power and versatile thing.

Ridley_Prime
Also, I think I might take back what I said about the punches. If Liu Kang could rip off Goro's arms, as shown in Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, he can surely punch as hard or maybe harder than Jin.
IIRC, Shaolin Monks is non-canon. Even in the MK comics though, Liu gets his ass handed to him by Goro himself when attempting a flying side kick. smile

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7179/gororp1.jpg

Does it ever occur to you that maybe he's just that good?
Well, he hasn't exactly done anything outside of his PIS victories to warrant such praise. Shang Tsung on the other hand won several Mortal Kombat tournaments over the centuries before Liu was even born, while Shao Kahn conquered realms like Edenia and made them part of Outworld. Both of their feats are greater than Liu's.

And explain what other abilities Shang Tsung has?
Is overall more versatile than Liu when it comes to combat style due to his experience and sheer number of styles, knows more fighting styles than Liu, and his ability to shape-shift into other characters and use their special attacks naturally gives him a guaranteed victory against Liu in any real fight, as opposed to one whose outcome is determined by "good vs evil" as we see in the games.

And yes, it is said in MK3 that his soul can't be taken because he is protected by Raiden.
Obviously, that was retconned by the Deadly Alliance intro.

and Kintaro was said to be stronger than Goro.
No he wasn't. Goro had won several MK tournaments under Tsung's rule before Liu Lame and company even existed, which is much more than I can say for Kintaro's feats (if he even has any), and being a prince of Shokan pretty much makes him more important than Kintaro too.

You're just saying that to make Liu look good.

Bro SMASH
IIRC, Shaolin Monks is non-canon. Even in the MK comics though, Liu gets his ass handed to him by Goro himself when attempting a flying side kick. smile

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7179/gororp1.jpg

Are you using the Malibu Comics? Because they don't count. Also, Shaolin Monks is non-canon in storyline wise but I don't the characters abilities are.

Well, he hasn't exactly done anything outside of his PIS victories to warrant such praise. Shang Tsung on the other hand won several Mortal Kombat tournaments over the centuries before Liu was even born, while Shao Kahn conquered realms like Edenia and made them part of Outworld. Both of their feats are greater than Liu's.

Liu Kang is trained by one of the best (and oldest) martial artists around (Bo Rai Cho). There's no telling what kind of training Liu went through but I doubt it's anything ordinary.

Is overall more versatile than Liu when it comes to combat style due to his experience and sheer number of styles, knows more fighting styles than Liu, and his ability to shape-shift into other characters and use their special attacks naturally gives him a guaranteed victory against Liu in any real fight, as opposed to one whose outcome is determined by "good vs evil" as we see in the games.

Yes, he's more versatile but he's also pretty aggressive when he fights, as shown in the Shaolin Monks intro and he's also much older too so he's wasn't really in his prime. And I think it really depends on which characters he shapeshift into.

Obviously, that was retconned by the Deadly Alliance intro.

Not really. Shang Tsung had to kill him first before taking his soul.

No he wasn't. Goro had won several MK tournaments under Tsung's rule before Liu Lame and company even existed, which is much more than I can say for Kintaro's feats (if he even has any), and being a prince of Shokan pretty much makes him more important than Kintaro too.

You're just saying that to make Liu look good.

I'm being serious. Kintaro was infact said to be more stronger and agile than Goro. Not only that, he's also taller and much heavier too.

FeelGood
Actually I think he's right about the Kintaro thing. I always preferred Goro know.

NemeBro
Yes. When the topic first started, I was one of the first ones to say that Akuma wins while you kept trying to make arguments for Liu. That was in the first page of the topic. BULL. SHIT.

Look facetious up in the dictionary.

Bro SMASH
BULL. SHIT.

Look facetious up in the dictionary.

Oh so now it was just a big joke? Yeah right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What was the point of that joke?

NemeBro
Oh so now it was just a big joke? Yeah right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What was the point of that joke? Right, because I would really argue FOR Liu Lame, one of the characters I despise most in MK, against Gouki, my favorite character in SF and one of my favorites overall, despite the obvious massive gap in power, right? erm

The point was the satiring of your posts.

Bro SMASH
Right, because I would really argue FOR Liu Lame, one of the characters I despise most in MK, against Gouki, my favorite character in SF and one of my favorites overall, despite the obvious massive gap in power, right? erm

The point was the satiring of your posts.

Oh sure, the satiring of my posts when I just happened to be arguing for YOUR character? I'm suppose to believe that? Don't give me that bull!

Ridley_Prime
Are you using the Malibu Comics? Because they don't count.
I know they don't. Only used that because you brought up Shaolin Monks, which technically doesn't count either since it's non-canon.

Also, Shaolin Monks is non-canon in storyline wise but I don't the characters abilities are.
And how do you know that? Seems like speculation. I could say the same about the characters' abilities in the Malibu Comics if I wanted.

Liu Kang is trained by one of the best (and oldest) martial artists around (Bo Rai Cho). There's no telling what kind of training Liu went through but I doubt it's anything ordinary.
Yeah, though Tsung was also trained by Cho before he turned evil and joined Outworld IIRC. Li Mei received some training from him as well (and of course, Shujinko).

Not really. Shang Tsung had to kill him first before taking his soul.
And Raiden wasn't there protecting him when that happened. That's my point. The info you mentioned in MK3 about Liu's soul not being able to be taken because he's protected by Raiden is kinda outdated now.

I'm being serious. Kintaro was infact said to be more stronger and agile than Goro. Not only that, he's also taller and much heavier too.
Okay. I just looked it up, and you're right on that part. My bad.

Oh sure, the satiring of my posts when I just happened to be arguing for YOUR character? I'm suppose to believe that? Don't give me that bull!
Don't give into the RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

NemeBro
Oh sure, the satiring of my posts when I just happened to be arguing for YOUR character? I'm suppose to believe that? Don't give me that bull! It was as a response for the Ryu vs. Liu Kang thread.

Bro SMASH
I know they don't. Only used that because you brought up Shaolin Monks, which technically doesn't count either since it's non-canon.

That's different. The Malibu Comics don't count because they weren't done by the MK team, but SM was. Besides, people are using the Jin and Kazuya fight from the vid, which most likely isn't canon either.

And how do you know that? Seems like speculation. I could say the same about the characters' abilities in the Malibu Comics if I wanted.

As said already, Malibu Comics are done by different people. SM was done by the actual creators.

Yeah, though Tsung was also trained by Cho before he turned evil and joined Outworld IIRC. Li Mei received some training from him as well (and of course, Shujinko).

You sure about Shang Tsung? Because I don't recall that anywhere.

And Raiden wasn't there protecting him when that happened. That's my point. The info you mentioned in MK3 about Liu's soul not being able to be taken because he's protected by Raiden is kinda outdated now.

That's because Raiden's protection only goes to the soul, not the body.

Okay. I just looked it up, and you're right on that part. My bad.

No worries.

Don't give into the RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

I'll try not to...again, that is. smile

It was as a response for the Ryu vs. Liu Kang thread.

And then you just kept on after I said he wins? Man, I don't know whether to take you seriously now or not.

I am who I am
Kang turns into a Dragon and kills'em, easily.

FeelGood
If you read the first post you see that's not allowed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

NemeBro
And then you just kept on after I said he wins? Man, I don't know whether to take you seriously now or not. Funny, most people think this the first time they see you post.

k1Lla441
rofl. pwned.

Bro SMASH
Funny, most people think this the first time they see you post.

If that was the case, they wouldn't even bother discussing these things with me at all but they do.

NemeBro
If that was the case, they wouldn't even bother discussing these things with me at all but they do. Funny thing is I could reverse this statement to refute your claim about me.

Bro SMASH
Funny thing is I could reverse this statement to refute your claim about me.

Actually, you can't because it wouldn't blend well with what you just said.

NemeBro
Actually, you can't because it wouldn't blend well with what you just said. The difference being I am taken seriously. You're not.

Bro SMASH
The difference being I am taken seriously. You're not.

Based on what?

NemeBro
Based on what? The fact that they listen to my posts and respond to them accordingly, they consider my points.

I am not going to get into this conversation with you. You may find it hard to believe people find your posts laughable, but that's denial for you.

Bro SMASH
The fact that they listen to my posts and respond to them accordingly, they consider my points.

Same thing goes for me.

I am not going to get into this conversation with you. You may find it hard to believe people find your posts laughable, but that's denial for you.

You won't get into this conversation with me because you know it's absolute BS. The facts speak for themselves. I wouldn't even be having serious conversations with these people in the first place if they didn't take me serously.

At least I don't go around making sick ass posts.

NemeBro
Sick ass posts?

If you are trying to demean me by bringing that up...Try harder, because I feel no shame for those posts.

You choose not to believe how many here see you, fine.

Bro SMASH
Sick ass posts?

If you are trying to demean me by bringing that up...Try harder, because I feel no shame for those posts.

I don't expect you to anyway. I'm just saying, instead of worrying about how I'm being viewed, you should really look at yourself for once.

You choose not to believe how many here see you, fine.

I choose not to because it's bull crap. After looking at your actions, I don't think people take YOU seriously.

NemeBro
I don't expect you to anyway. I'm just saying, instead of worrying about how I'm being viewed, you should really look at yourself for once.

I choose not to because it's bull crap. After looking at your actions, I don't think people take YOU seriously. I can name most of the people that do and do not like me. The people that do not like me and do not take me seriously are:

You
Leonhartmm, regarded to be perhaps the worst poster here
Burning Thought
Ultimate Wil(assuming he still feels the same way about me)
Nemesis X

Those are all that come to mind at the moment.

I am well aware of how I am viewed by the board. I do not let it bother me, but at least I do not deny how people view me.

It is not bullcrap.

Bro SMASH
I can name most of the people that do and do not like me. The people that do not like me and do not take me seriously are:

You
Leonhartmm, regarded to be perhaps the worst poster here
Burning Thought
Ultimate Wil(assuming he still feels the same way about me)
Nemesis X

Those are all that come to mind at the moment.

I am well aware of how I am viewed by the board. I do not let it bother me, but at least I do not deny how people view me.

It is not bullcrap.

I'm pretty sure you know these people don't like you based on your conversations with them, not because someone told you so what makes you think I'm gonna take your word for it?

Also, earlier, you said that the difference between us is that you are taken seriously while I'm not but according to what you're saying now, you're really no better than me so based on that, there really isn't much of a difference.

NemeBro
I'm pretty sure you know these people don't like you based on your conversations with them, not because someone told you so what makes you think I'm gonna take your word for it?

Also, earlier, you said that the difference between us is that you are taken seriously while I'm not but according to what you're saying now, you're really no better than me so based on that, there really isn't much of a difference. Take my word for what? Them not liking me? no expression Do you want me to go get them?

...Reading comprehension, it helps. Let us take a look at the people who do not take me seriously.

One, Burning Thought, was recently gang-raped in the off topic thread by many members, including the friggin mods, over how illogical he is.

Leonhartmm...Lol Leonhartmm.

Nemesis X does not like me because I ridicule him constantly, and he thinks some of my posts are disgusting(they are), but despite that, I have been known to defend him from time to time, such as the time he was banned. Cause I'm like, super kewl and nice.

Wil used to be a noob, he has gotten better from what I have seen though.

As for you...Well, lol.

Bro SMASH
Take my word for what? Them not liking me? no expression Do you want me to go get them?

Obviously, I was referring to ME.

...Reading comprehension, it helps. Let us take a look at the people who do not take me seriously.

One, Burning Thought, was recently gang-raped in the off topic thread by many members, including the friggin mods, over how illogical he is.

Leonhartmm...Lol Leonhartmm.

Nemesis X does not like me because I ridicule him constantly, and he thinks some of my posts are disgusting(they are), but despite that, I have been known to defend him from time to time, such as the time he was banned.

So you ridicule him when he's here but defend him when he's not? Something's not right there.

Cause I'm like, super kewl and nice.

laughing Keep dreaming.

Wil used to be a noob, he has gotten better from what I have seen though.

That's got nothing to do with what we're talking about.

As for you...Well, lol.

That's right, don't say anything because it'll just be more BS as usual.

I know what you're really trying to do; you're trying get people to help you out here since you seem like you can never seem to stop involving them. You pulled this same mess before so I'm not surprise but it does bug me that you gotta hide behind other people everytime you argue with someone.

NemeBro
Obviously, I was referring to ME.

So you ridicule him when he's here but defend him when he's not? Something's not right there.

laughing Keep dreaming.

That's got nothing to do with what we're talking about.

That's right, don't say anything because it'll just be more BS as usual.

I know what you're really trying to do; you're trying get people to help you out here since you seem like you can never seem to stop involving them. You pulled this same mess before so I'm not surprise but it does bug me that you gotta hide behind other people everytime you argue with someone. 1. The evidence is obvious.

2. I defend him when I feel people are being unfair towards him. Just because I don't like him doesn't mean I should just watch as the mods abuse their power over him.

3. I have nice dreams I believe. Very enjoyable.

4. I was listing the characters of the people who dislike me, because the people who don't are obviously haters who are jealous of my ridiculously superior intellectual abilities.

5. EXCUSE me? Help me out? What in the **** are you talking about!? This is a friggin online forum, what could they possibly help me with that you yourself have not already proven?

Let us take a look at your MK related claims:

Liu Kaing ripping a person in half is more impressive than Ryu supporting a boulder for training.

MK vs. DC would be as remembered by the public as Streetfighter IV(seriously, wtf was that shit? You can like MK vs. DC more all you want, but the notion that it will achieve anywhere near the popularity as SFIV was hilarious.)

Liu Kang is faster than both Akuma and Jin Kazama. Because they did not "look fast to you." erm

And that is just what I remember right now.

You know, I will admit this though. It is not fair of me to call you a bad or nonsensical poster, because really, you only do shit like this when MK is involved. When not discussing MK, you are at least a decent poster. If you would just get over yourself and realise that you are overtly biased for Mortal Kombat, I would start taking you more seriously.

Bro SMASH
1. The evidence is obvious.

2. I defend him when I feel people are being unfair towards him. Just because I don't like him doesn't mean I should just watch as the mods abuse their power over him.

3. I have nice dreams I believe. Very enjoyable.

4. I was listing the characters of the people who dislike me, because the people who don't are obviously haters who are jealous of my ridiculously superior intellectual abilities.

5. EXCUSE me? Help me out? What in the **** are you talking about!? This is a friggin online forum, what could they possibly help me with that you yourself have not already proven?

Let us take a look at your MK related claims:

Liu Kaing ripping a person in half is more impressive than Ryu supporting a boulder for training.

MK vs. DC would be as remembered by the public as Streetfighter IV(seriously, wtf was that shit? You can like MK vs. DC more all you want, but the notion that it will achieve anywhere near the popularity as SFIV was hilarious.)

Liu Kang is faster than both Akuma and Jin Kazama. Because they did not "look fast to you." erm

And that is just what I remember right now.

You know, I will admit this though. It is not fair of me to call you a bad or nonsensical poster, because really, you only do shit like this when MK is involved. When not discussing MK, you are at least a decent poster. If you would just get over yourself and realise that you are overtly biased for Mortal Kombat, I would start taking you more seriously.

1. confused

2. Do you feel it's fair for you to tease him all the time?

3. Please remember that that's all they are; dreams.

4. Now you sound stuck up. Right now you're GIVING people reasons to dislike you.

5. I sure as hell ain't proved what you said, that's for sure.

I never said anything about Liu Kang ripping somebody in half. He's never done that anyway.

Don't you get it? SFIV isn't all that popular as you think! There're people even on the Capcom Unity who hate it.

Now you're just flat out lying. I never put Liu Kang above neither one of them in speed.

Just because you underrate MK, doesn't mean I'm bias. That's what you need to know. You put MK below SF in everything (either in games or in characters) so if there's anybody who's bias, it's you.

NemeBro
1. confused

2. Do you feel it's fair for you to tease him all the time?

3. Please remember that that's all they are; dreams.

4. Now you sound stuck up. Right now you're GIVING people reasons to dislike you.

5. I sure as hell ain't proved what you said, that's for sure.

I never said anything about Liu Kang ripping somebody in half. He's never done that anyway.

Don't you get it? SFIV isn't all that popular as you think!!! There're people even on the Capcom Unity who hate it.

Now you're just flat out lying. I never put Liu Kang above neither one of them in speed.

Just because you underrate MK, doesn't mean I'm bias. That's what you need to know. You put MK below SF in everything (either in games or in characters) so if there's anybody who's bias, it's you. 1. What?

2. Not really. Don't much care either.

3. If you can dream it, you can do it.

4. Obvious sarcasm is obvious.

5. That you are biased for MK? Um, yeah, you have.

You said ripping someone in half was more impressive than lifting a boulder. It was either that or ripping someone's head and spinal column off. One of those.

Um, lol? It has been massively critically acclaimed, as of March 31st, it sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide. MK vs. DC sold 1.9 million, even though it was out for longer, and although has received some decent to good critical acclaim, it is nothing on SFIV. You can like MK vs. DC all you want, but SFIV IS more critically acclaimed, and IS more popular.

Oh wait, you are right, you just consistently claimed they do "not look that fast," to undermine the speed advantage. Also, you were implying that Shao Kahn was faster than Bison, which was hilarious.

Underrate? MK is a weak verse. I put SF above them in power, yeah, and I personally prefer SF to MK(Although I also prefer DOA, Tekken, Guilty Gear, and Darkstalkers to MK, am I biased for all them too?). But I am by no means a hater of MK, hell, I am an admitted Scorpion fanboy. I just recognise what it lacks in vs. debates.

Bro SMASH
1. What?

2. Not really. Don't much care either.

3. If you can dream it, you can do it.

4. Obvious sarcasm is obvious.

5. That you are biased for MK? Um, yeah, you have.

You said ripping someone in half was more impressive than lifting a boulder. It was either that or ripping someone's head and spinal column off. One of those.

Um, lol? It has been massively critically acclaimed, as of March 31st, it sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide. MK vs. DC sold 1.9 million, even though it was out for longer, and although has received some decent to good critical acclaim, it is nothing on SFIV. You can like MK vs. DC all you want, but SFIV IS more critically acclaimed, and IS more popular.

Oh wait, you are right, you just consistently claimed they do "not look that fast," to undermine the speed advantage. Also, you were implying that Shao Kahn was faster than Bison, which was hilarious.

Underrate? MK is a weak verse. I put SF above them in power, yeah, and I personally prefer SF to MK(Although I also prefer DOA, Tekken, Guilty Gear, and Darkstalkers to MK, am I biased for all them too?). But I am by no means a hater of MK, hell, I am an admitted Scorpion fanboy. I just recognise what it lacks in vs. debates.

1. Forget it.

2. That's just cold, man.

3. I don't see it in this case.

4. Remember, there's a way to be sarcastic on the internet.

5. No, I'm not. If I see they lose to someone, I'll admit it.

I didn't say it was MORE impressive. I may have said that it's just AS impressive, as knocking off a body part definitely requires a lot of strength.

Sells=/=popularity. Also, MKvsDC was released in NA and EU, while SFIV was released in NA, EU, and Japan. It's really no surprise if the game has sold more copies but that doesn't mean it's more popular.

If you prefer them, fine but that's just based on our personal opinions.

YodaIam
Jin wins.

Oh and MK is the weaker universe, anybody should know that.

Well anybody that isn't a biased fanboy.

Bro SMASH
1. Forget it.

I didn't say it was MORE impressive. I may have said that it's just AS impressive, as knocking off a body part definitely requires a lot of strength.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Bison/Shao Kahn part. Well I've yet to see any speed feats for Bison. Your only excuse is because he did a Psycho Crusher during a cutscene. THAT'S laughable.

Sells=/=popularity. Also, MKvsDC was released in NA and EU, while SFIV was released in NA, EU, and Japan. It's really no surprise if the game has sold more copies but that doesn't mean it's more popular.

If you prefer them, fine but that's just based on our personal opinions.

YodaIam
Wait what?? laughing out loud

NemeBro
1. Forget it.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Bison/Shao Kahn part. Well I've yet to see any speed feats for Bison. Your only excuse is because he did a Psycho Crusher during a cutscene. THAT'S laughable.

If you prefer them, fine but that's just based on our personal opinions. 1. No.

2. Don't care.

3. Oh well.

4. Like I clearly was?

5. Nah.

Lol no, it isn't. Ripping someone's head off does not require near as much strength.

No, he was outrunning Charlie in a fighter jet, who was pursuing him.

Sales DO equate to popularity. Look at the critical reactions to it as well, evidence CLEARLY shows SFIV is more popular, you have no basis to claim otherwise.

Indeed.

Bro SMASH
1. No.

2. Don't care.

3. Oh well.

4. Like I clearly was?

5. Nah.

Lol no, it isn't. Ripping someone's head off does not require near as much strength.

No, he was outrunning Charlie in a fighter jet, who was pursuing him.

Sales DO equate to popularity. Look at the critical reactions to it as well, evidence CLEARLY shows SFIV is more popular, you have no basis to claim otherwise.

Indeed.

4. Nope.

5. Yes I would.

Ripping it off probably doesn't. KNOCKING it off probably does.

Okay, when does that occur? Because I sure don't see it in the canon guide.

Let me ask you this: is Tekken more popular than Street Fighter?

Ryo 666
No.

SF is the most unpopular fighting franchise, undeservingly at that.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Ryo 666
No.

SF is the most unpopular fighting franchise, undeservingly at that.

laughing

Darkstorm Zero
You know, that glass shattering was actually caused by the stepping INTO punch, not the punch itself, right guys

Ryo 666
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
laughing Shit I meant popular.

goldjoker
jin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.