What is your favorite Star Wars Song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMagicPillow
Mines "Anakins Betrayal" by John Williams from Revenge of the Sith

what are yours?

Slash_KMC
The end of Confrontation With Dooku.

Call me old fashion, but the Force Theme is great too, or the powered Force Theme at the end of A New Hope.

Red Nemesis
I like the Anakin/Padme theme. When they are going into the arena in AotC, even tho Ani has been a whiny baby the whole time, the music is just superb.

Slash_KMC
You mean the 'Across the Stars' theme right?

Red Nemesis
Yes.

Lord Lucien
There's a piece of music John Williams recorded for Ep. III titled I Am The Senate and is presumably played somewhere around the arrest scene, though for the life of me I can't locate it. I downloaded it and got a 4 minute piece that sounds like it belongs in the movie trailer, but it sounds brilliant.

Other than that though I have a penchant for Anakin's Dark Deeds.

Slash_KMC
Oh, another few that are good. Enter Lord Vader or The Rebel Fleet.

TheMagicPillow
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
There's a piece of music John Williams recorded for Ep. III titled I Am The Senate and is presumably played somewhere around the arrest scene, though for the life of me I can't locate it. I downloaded it and got a 4 minute piece that sounds like it belongs in the movie trailer, but it sounds brilliant.

Other than that though I have a penchant for Anakin's Dark Deeds.

yeah some of the stuff he recorded didnt make it on the soundtrack. a lot of the stuff that did make it was not what john williams originally intended and george lucas messed with it.
Thats most likely what happened to "I Am The Senate" and one of my favorite parts of "Battle of the Heroes"

TheMagicPillow
My other favorites are "The Immolation Scene", "The Birth of the Twins and Padmes Destiny", "Anakins dream", and "Battle of the Heroes".

SIDIOUS 66
Yoda's theme.

And of course the Emperor's theme.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-bWwof3DhE

Slash_KMC
After 3 minutes is so awesome.

mattatom
Mine would be The Flag Parade which is the one they use for the Podracing in EP 1 and the Battle Droids marching. IT's actually my themetune.

Hewhoknowsall
The theme song, duel of the fates and that one that was played in ROTS when the trade federation ship was falling into coruscant...forgot name...

In fact, EVERY Star Wars song is awesome!

Nephthys
QFT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8 is probably my overall favorite. Nothing can beat the nastalgia and fear inflicted by this music. right at 1:05 is a kickass horn solo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tztuGMPLAmI
Love this songs for its casual allusions to the OT. right at 0:58.

xxxpoppunker182
Imperial March all the way

SnakeEyes
Imperial March is always a classic.

Yoda's Theme is nice, nostalgic and peaceful.

Clash of the Lightsabers kicks ass.

Really everything imo!

Elite Hunter
Imperial March, Duel of Fates, Battle of Heroes, the song at the end of the of LUke vs Vader in ROTJ, .............and im going throw a video game song in here as well, I like the music playing when you confront Bastilla on top of the Rakatan temple.

I like the autoplay menu for kotor2.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
Imperial March all the way

bane's heart
its gotta be the cantina theme. Also main theme and imperial march.

DarthLazious
Mine is The Imperial March.

darthchucky
1.) Jango's Escape
2.) Duel of Fates
3.) han solo's theme song in battlefront II
4.) The theme song at the beginning of a new hope
5.) Battle of the Heroes
6.) Imperial March

Jamefril
"Battle of the Heroes" by John Williams

darth radon
Originally posted by Moriarty
I like the autoplay menu for kotor2.
i really like the songs that are played by the Figri D'an an the Modal nodes(played in jabbas placas and cantinas).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.