King vs Adon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
Both are very skilled Muay Thai fighters. Though King lost to Ryo, and Adon lost to Ryu.

King could have been a Muay Thai champ but she was kicked out of the tourney, because it was found out she was a woman. I don't know that much on Adon other than he was Sagat's pupil I believe.

This matchup takes place in a ring and the winner is.......

P-Geyser
King

P-Geyser
Adon

Sado22
king. she's gone toe-to-toe with Ryo and Robert and pushed them to their limits. she even stalemated robert in a one-hour bout prior to KoF2000.
as opposed to Adon who got oneshotted by Ryu in SF1, beatup unfocused injured Sagat and STILL winded up in the ICU and then died later on.

King wins.

~Sado

Snafu the Great
Erm...I did this one a while back.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=450838&highlight=king+adon

Sado22
don't matter. PG's an idiot. let him have fun laughing out loud

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sado22
king. she's gone toe-to-toe with Ryo and Robert and pushed them to their limits. she even stalemated robert in a one-hour bout prior to KoF2000.
as opposed to Adon who got oneshotted by Ryu in SF1, beatup unfocused injured Sagat and STILL winded up in the ICU and then died later on.

King wins.

~Sado I thought Adon left to go pursue Akuma and was never heard from again? (I assume Akuma killed him)

Sado22
yup. poor guy never had a chance. in SFa2 he says he's going after gouki and aparently he finds him in SFA3 and dies a miserable death. then again, anyone akuma kills has a habit of coming back again! mad

Darkstorm Zero
Xept Goutetsu.... Gouki's kill count has dropped to 1 confirmed, and 1 suspected... What a hackjob CapCum has done...

Sado22
ditto. methinks, don't count out ol' goutetsu yet. how people keep coming back from hell anyway?! mad

Kirikaze Fuuma
ditto. methinks, don't count out ol' goutetsu yet. how people keep coming back from hell anyway?! mad

Capcom's wish. no expression

I-Drop
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Xept Goutetsu.... Gouki's kill count has dropped to 1 confirmed, and 1 suspected... What a hackjob CapCum has done... Ditto & some of the endings make me want Capcom to say SF4 was just for fun & that there really is no story.

This is an awesome thread no matter how many times it's done. King rocks!!! Adon does also.......to a lesser amount.

NemeBro
Um, actually, Adon is a raging and screaming ****** who got a dick shoved in his ass by an injured unfocused Sagat and took the Shun Goku Satsu in his face pussy.

I-Drop
Damn

NemeBro
Wut.

I-Drop
That was quite graphic.

NemeBro
Yeah I know. Makes me awesome.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Erm...I did this one a while back.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=450838&highlight=king+adon

My bad and Sado..... STFU again.

Sado22
phuck you! mad

P-Geyser
phuck you! mad

Back at ya JACKA$$!

I am who I am
I luv King, she's a nice break from all the Sagats. Still, Adon crushed the head off of a giant Buddha statue. If King gets kneed by Adon...she could die...can't say the same for Adon's wack ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.