I have two eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edisonik
I have two eyes , I can see!, I have two hands I can touch!, I have a mouth , I can talk, I have two ears I can hear!, I have two legs I can move around and run, I can taste, I can feel, I can run , I can cry, I can scream , I can feel , I am here.

Yet I have lost the ability to express myself, I have lost the ability to express myself, why?, I can see yet I am blind now why?, I have two hands yet they are only used for hard labour, I have lost the freedom of my hands, why?, I can talk but somehow , I have lost my ability to speak my mind, I can't feel anymore, why?, I can't cry anymore , why?, I don't think I am here anymore , why?.

Fear blinds the Souls on this planet, awaken ancient ones, help Humanity and the Planet that sustains you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCw9zo0CAZU

King Kandy
Why? Because the damn aliens did it.

Mindship
Originally posted by edisonik
I have two eyes , I can see!, I have two hands I can touch!, I have a mouth , I can talk, I have two ears I can hear!, I have two legs I can move around and run, I can taste, I can feel, I can run , I can cry, I can scream , I can feel , I am here.

Yet I have lost the ability to express myself, I have lost the ability to express myself, why?, I can see yet I am blind now why?, I have two hands yet they are only used for hard labour, I have lost the freedom of my hands, why?, I can talk but somehow , I have lost my ability to speak my mind, I can't feel anymore, why?, I can't cry anymore , why?, I don't think I am here anymore , why?.

Fear blinds the Souls on this planet, awaken ancient ones, help Humanity and the Planet that sustains you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCw9zo0CAZU
Coberst, is this you reincarnated?

inimalist
coberst was more psych mumbo jumbo than aliens stuff...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.