Agent Orange (Larfleeze) vs Thor, Silver Surfer, and Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Everyone is at peak strength. Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15297/613311-agent_orange_super.jpg

Enyalus
Larfleeze = GLC?

GLC = Superman.

Gladiator ~ Superman....

So, Gladiator probably solos.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Enyalus
Larfleeze = GLC?

GLC = Superman.

Gladiator ~ Superman....

So, Gladiator probably solos. I thought Larfleeze was more like a Guardian than a regular GL

Enyalus
Originally posted by Starscream M
I thought Larfleeze was more like a Guardian than a regular GL
Larfleeze is more like Parallax, according to the Guardians.

cloud102
Larfleeze with ease! Mine! Mine! Mine!

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Larfleeze with ease! Mine! Mine! Mine!
You can rhyme on a dime! Looks like its hammer time!

The Scribe
Larfleeze doesn't have enough power to take on all three at once.

His days of greed would end. wink

batdude123
Nah.

manx422
AO

Slaanesh
Larfleeze will want Thor Mjolnir when he sees it..and no one can stop him..

he will kill Surfer and take his board..

and Gladiator..he'll take emmmmm....his mohawk..

Philosophía
Agent Orange.

Phantom Zone
Unnghhhh...most not.....vote DC...must resist...

xJLxKing
Agent Orange. He has a huge amount of Lantern that are copied. Once he kills one of them(most likely gladiator), it's going to be that much easier

Kris Blaze

AlmightyKfish
Agent Orange

DarkOdin
If everyone is at peak power does that make Thor, Rune king Thor or are we talking current versions

SumOfAllFear
Agent Orange had now has a blue power ring so AO FTW

Starscream M
Originally posted by DarkOdin
If everyone is at peak power does that make Thor, Rune king Thor or are we talking current versions current versions...Thor has Odinforce

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by DarkOdin
If everyone is at peak power does that make Thor, Rune king Thor or are we talking current versions

Doesn't matter I'm afraid. Larfleeze has an entire corpse at his disposal, among those are all of the controllers and members that were apparently capable of killing said controllers.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Doesn't matter I'm afraid. Larfleeze has an entire corpse at his disposal, among those are all of the controllers and members that were apparently capable of killing said controllers. he doesn't bring that with him

its only him

xJLxKing
he doesn't bring that with him

its only him
But that's his powers. That the power of the Orange Ring. 1 user, and everyone else is "his". You are basically taking away what makes him truly powerful.

The Scribe
Larfleeze hoards all the Orange rings. He will have to be killed off eventually.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/Zandar315/th_Larfleeze.jpg

xJLxKing
Originally posted by The Scribe
Larfleeze hoards all the Orange rings. He will have to be killed off eventually.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/Zandar315/th_Larfleeze.jpg
Or maybe, the guardians would get scared again and make another negotiation with him

Starscream M
Originally posted by xJLxKing
But that's his powers. That the power of the Orange Ring. 1 user, and everyone else is "his". You are basically taking away what makes him truly powerful. no, Im saying he can't bring anyone he's already converted in the past

but in this fight...if he beats any of the 3 people listed, he can absorb them to the orange lantern corps

xJLxKing
no, Im saying he can't bring anyone he's already converted in the past

but in this fight...if he beats any of the 3 people listed, he can absorb them to the orange lantern corps
The power of the Orange Ring allows one person to replicate those they consume. These replicates can absorb attacks, and kill. Larfleeze himself hasn't shown much besides that. If you the ability of the Orange Ring, he is so much weaker.

ALEMASTER
agent orange absorbs gladiator easily ... with his avatars... then thor begins to flal ase they drain him of his power plus gladiator fighting him ...thenj silver will eventually sur cum to his power ....

mine mine mine!

theICONiac
no, Im saying he can't bring anyone he's already converted in the past

That is like taking away Thor's hammer! As in, whats the point???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.