Superman and WW vs Ultraman and Superwoman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james2099
No weapons allowed, straight up fist to fist battle.

Badabing
Supes actually pwnd Ultraman and Superwoman during Trinity.

Enyalus
Yeah, with Batman's skill and mindset...

Team One still wins here, though.

james2099
Originally posted by Badabing
Supes actually pwnd Ultraman and Superwoman during Trinity. You should know by now that my fights do not include writer chosen victorys... With me its powerset, skill and who will kill quick in my battles. I do not care who win, but please do not bring pre-determined comicbook results in my fights. Let them go at it on their own or over half the battles on KMC would be non-debatable.

Spire
Team 1.

Badabing
Originally posted by james2099
You should know by now that my fights do not include writer chosen victorys... With me its powerset, skill and who will kill quick in my battles. I do not care who win, but please do not bring pre-determined comicbook results in my fights. Let them go at it on their own or over half the battles on KMC would be non-debatable. I hate to break this to you but writers always determine who wins fights. laughing out loud

james2099
I hate to break this to you but writers always determine who wins fights. laughing out loud Not on KMC. Spiderman may beat firelord in the comics and trade blows with superman in the comics, but not on here.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by james2099
Not on KMC. Spiderman may beat firelord in the comics and trade blows with superman in the comics, but not on here.

Not to mention get ownd by Cap in 1v1. Lol.

Cap > Firelord? O_O

Spire
I hate to break this to you but writers always determine who wins fights. laughing out loud

What?

Where did you hear this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.