Odin vs Phoenix(jean grey)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uxas Khan
Fight in Asgard,Phoenix has come to destroy Asgard,Odin will do anything and everything to defend it.

guy222
Jean with the full PF?

Stunner2xx
Odin me thinks

xJLxKing
Jean

starlock
Phoenix for the win

Phantom Zone
argh no DC characters in here...

The Dark Cloud
The Phoenix against Odin? Spite on a major level.

Enyalus
Odin.

kgkg
GS whould have a heartattack. Phoenix easy win

guy222
Miss ole GS

Great guy

Mshinu
It would be a good fight. Don`t wanna bet one way or another.

Harbinger
The All-Father.

illadelph12
"....jjjgggggggg...."

guysangel
Phoenix

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Enyalus
Odin.

Agreed. If we go by what each has done Odin wins.

Forever Nick
Phoenix. Odin with millions of years prep cant do shit to one Celestial. A weak Jean cut of a Celestials hand, the exact same feat a Destroyer armor with all of the sky fathers and asgard did with all their power

The Scribe
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9734/odinandpuppies.th.jpg

Originally posted by Forever Nick
Phoenix. Odin with millions of years prep cant do shit to one Celestial. A weak Jean cut of a Celestials hand, the exact same feat a Destroyer armor with all of the sky fathers and asgard did with all their power

Who wrote that?

A human mutant can do more than a "god."

messed

id369
Originally posted by The Scribe

Who wrote that?

A human mutant can do more than a "god."

messed

New Mutants v.1

Jean was tapping into the reminiscent energies of the Phoenix Force, and unleashed it on the Celestial's hand destroying it in the processes.

The Celestial then heals itself, and leaves the planet with out passing judgment.

Forever Nick
Human mutants have the potential to replace abstracts.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Like I've always said, Odin should have done much better against those Celestials.

I mean, Odin, at at one point ate entire Galaxies for break fast, and wasn't it considered:

Odin > Galactus

At one point in time?

I wish Odin remained at such a level of power.....

Forever Nick
Odin was never>>>>>>>>>Galactus. Odin feared Galactus, Odin feared Celestials thats why the destroyer armor was made. Odin knows that even with his own power he is nothing to Galactus/Celestials and abstracts. Odin is overrated.

Enyalus
Originally posted by id369
New Mutants v.1

Jean was tapping into the reminiscent energies of the Phoenix Force, and unleashed it on the Celestial's hand destroying it in the processes.
Well, ****.

Might have to switch sides.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin was never>>>>>>>>>Galactus. Odin feared Galactus, Odin feared Celestials thats why the destroyer armor was made. Odin knows that even with his own power he is nothing to Galactus/Celestials and abstracts. Odin is overrated.

Maybe I'm mistaken but I recall a time when Odin was superior to Galactus. Then as time went by, he was portrayed as around Galactus at peak Level of Power (Whatever that means.) level. I even have scans of the comparison being made as I recall.

Forever Nick
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Maybe I'm mistaken but I recall a time when Odin was superior to Galactus. Then as time went by, he was portrayed as around Galactus at peak Level of Power (Whatever that means.) level. I even have scans of the comparison being made as I recall.

Again no. Odin has stated several times that he fears Galactus, the Destroyer aromor is Asgaurds trump car for threats like Galactus and Celestials and it doesn't do much. Odin has also said " with all his power he has no way to stop Galactus"

Rage.Of.Olympus
Again no. Odin has stated several times that he fears Galactus, the Destroyer aromor is Asgaurds trump car for threats like Galactus and Celestials and it doesn't do much. Odin has also said " with all his power he has no way to stop Galactus"

Again that might be true more recently, but if you re-read my posts, I said "at a time" Odin was considered to be a rival to Galactus at his peak and even superior.

I'm not saying that Odin stands any chance if the two meet in current continuity, but there was a point in time in Marvel, where he even rivaled him, and I would have probably bet my money on him defeating Galactus and the likes at a certain point in time. That's all I'm saying.

KillAll
odin said that galactus came once to eat asgard and himself repelled "the world eater" ...

by showing odin holds his own to galactus. the Phoenix force however is a different story.

Forever Nick
Yup Odin could probably hold his own to a straving Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.