Black Tarantula vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gamerr-X
Black Tarantula vs Wolverine

Prep: None

Black Tarantula stomps this but I wanna see what other people think.

Gamerr-X
bump

Battlehammer
been done and wolverine. Block Tarantula nothing special and the only reason he was any rela threat to spiderman was due to his durability which Logan claws will easily bypass

cloud102
Black Tarantula.

Battlehammer
based on what? Have you seen current BT?

Gamerr-X
Sorry search didnt work properly then, anyway BT has got a healing factor on par with Wolv possibly DP. He has got Super strength, durabilty, agility and can even shoot beams out of his eyes occasionally.

BT beat Spider-Man twice and once while he was fighting guards aswell, and also knocked Daredevil out in one punch ive read, DD hasnt got supe durability but he is still quite durable.

I say BT 8/10

steverules_2
Wolverine, he could easily just kill BT...plus wolverine has alot of durability due to his healing factor and plus BT won't be breaking bones due to wolverines adamantium bones. BT will put up a good fight no doubt but I see wolverine walking outta this one as the winner

Wolverine 8/10

Gamerr-X
Originally posted by steverules_2
plus wolverine has alot of durability due to his healing factor

BT has a HF on par with Wolv and Deadpools.
Also he has super durability aswell, he survived a buidling collapse on him and being engulfed in flames, and although his body was bare (clothes burnt) he looked fine.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Gamerr-X
Also he has super durability aswell, he survived a buidling collapse on him and being engulfed in flames, and although his body was bare (clothes burnt) he looked fine.

HAHAHAHA thats nothing, wolverine's survived a nuke and was still standing after it hit...he's survived being burnt many times, he's had hundreds of arrows/bullets pumped into him. He's been around for hundreds of years and knows many, many fighting techniques. Wolverine's eventually gonna win this either way, the only thing that BT can really do is punch wolverine and throw objects at him but wolverine's fast enough to dodge most of that and his claws are gonna course considerable damage to BT.

I doubt his HF is on par with wolverines and definatly not deadpools. You got any proof that his healing factor is on par with wolverine/Deadpools?

Wild Shadow
i give it to wolverine ftw BT was trained by the hand and logan has dealt with the hand elite fighters and masters BT isnt either of them. hand training is not that impressive.

Entity
If written the way he originally was, Black Tarantula stomps

But if its the more recent appearances of him then Logan with relative ease.

I hate how these writers turn such awesome characters into other peoples bitches jus because they think it will look cool or help amp up a weaker characters rep. sad

StiltmanFTW
Sorry search didnt work properly then

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t432545.html

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3937/spfacepalm.jpg

Gamerr-X
Saw it on Wiki

Battlehammer
................your source is wiki? why am I not surpized. BT healing factor is an utter joke next to wolverines, it not even closes to on par. please read wolverine before making such terriable claims.

classic BT had high levels of blunt durability which is why he was able to beat spiderman. current BT seems to have lost his durability but gain the ability to heal himself however his healing ability it limited and it not aoutmatic like wiolverines healing factor

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Entity
If written the way he originally was, Black Tarantula stomps

But if its the more recent appearances of him then Logan with relative ease.

I hate how these writers turn such awesome characters into other peoples bitches jus because they think it will look cool or help amp up a weaker characters rep. sad
Not likly, Originally wolverine had spiderman stats, claws on his gloves and high level of durability and Ko the wendigo.......

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Not likly, Originally wolverine had spiderman stats, claws on his gloves and high level of durability and Ko the wendigo....... what issue did wolverine have spiderman stats?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
what issue did wolverine have spiderman stats?
his first appearances he was originally designed to have spiderman level stats no healing factor, claws as part of his gloves and was supposes to be in his twenties.

Starscream M
his first appearances he was originally designed to have spiderman level stats no healing factor, claws as part of his gloves and was supposes to be in his twenties. which specific stats did he have that was similar to spiderman

please provide examples

Battlehammer
which specific stats did he have that was similar to spiderman

please provide examples

all his physical stats.........why do you care so much?

Starscream M
all his physical stats.........why do you care so much? because I've never heard of that nor seen any evidence of it.

I know he was created with a different intent by his creators, but as far as I know, in actual comics, he never had spiderman like stats

Wild Shadow
everyone knows that logan and spidey had similar speed/reflex reaction time as well as hyper senses to counter spideys radar sense he even had impressive display of strength as well..

the problem is that writers have bn taking logan away from his original stats from when he came out and his feats of his 80's.

Battlehammer
because I've never heard of that nor seen any evidence of it.

I know he was created with a different intent by his creators, but as far as I know, in actual comics, he never had spiderman like stats

he did though the original creator wrote him with spiderman level stats which is even stated in the updated x-men ultimate guide in an interview in the back with the creator.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
everyone knows that logan and spidey had similar speed/reflex reaction time as well as hyper senses to counter spideys radar sense he even had impressive display of strength as well..

the problem is that writers have bn taking logan away from his original stats from when he came out and his feats of his 80's.

you're saying Logan at one point could lift 10-15 tons and could leap 40 feet?

Battlehammer
you're saying Logan at one point could lift 10-15 tons and could leap 40 feet?
yes he was originally designed to be able to lift 10 tons, not sure what the shocker is here, at the time he did not even have a healing factor and was supose to be evolved from an actual wolverine.

Logan currently has jump around 40 feat several times..........

Starscream M

Logan currently has jump around 40 feat several times.......... no he cannot...thats prob bad depiction by artist

Mindset
yes he was originally designed to be able to lift 10 tons

Where are you getting this from, though?

Wild Shadow
you ever heard of the super jump logan coined it. also ever read wolverine vs spidey their first fight they were evenly matched in speed and reaction time. ever hear of logan one arm lifting/holding an elevator full of ppl.

Battlehammer
no he cannot...thats prob bad depiction by artist
yes he can he done i numerous times few of them are in the respect thread.

Mindset
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
ever hear of logan one arm lifting/holding an elevator full of ppl. Yes, how is that equivalent to Spiderman's strength?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Where are you getting this from, though?

what that he was originally designed to be spiderman level in strength speed ect? it was stated by the creator in an interview. He was also suposes to be in his twenties

Battlehammer
this is off topic and kinda pointless. My bad for bringing this off topic we should get back on topic

Mindset
what that he was originally designed to be spiderman level in strength speed ect? it was stated by the creator in an interview. He was also suposes to be in his twenties I'm only talking about strength, but yea, this is off topic.

StiltmanFTW
Not likly, Originally wolverine had spiderman stats, claws on his gloves and high level of durability and Ko the wendigo.......

Sorry, but didn't he mean original BT?

StiltmanFTW

Entity
Not likly, Originally wolverine had spiderman stats, claws on his gloves and high level of durability and Ko the wendigo....... Actually I was talkin about Black Tarantula!

jinzin
no he cannot...thats prob bad depiction by artist He's done the superjump numerous times... confused

It has nothing to do with artistic interpretation.

Badabing
Originally posted by jinzin
He's done the superjump numerous times... confused

It has nothing to do with artistic interpretation. Whether it's a Spider or Tarantula, Logan loses. duryes

biscuits

cloud102
based on what? Have you seen current BT?

I wasn't basing my opinion on current BT.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Entity
Actually I was talkin about Black Tarantula!

Why would classic BT win? The only reason he beat on spiderman was due to his superior strength and durability neither of which will help him vs wolverine. This is one of the reason abc logic is terriable. BT is a ridiculous threat to spiderman, but not to some one with wolverine due to advantage wolverine has vs bricks that spiderman does not. Wolverine has the ability to bypass there durability due to his adamatium claws and has the ability to take repeated attacks due to his healing factor.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Wolverine wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.