Tech VS Divinity II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Alright Maybe I underestimated the Tech Team... Lets see how they do against Divinity II

Ultron (peak), Eradicator (fortress), Nimrod, Red Tornado, Braniac (peak)

Also Adding

AMAZO - No WLG, and No coping powers in this fight. But he has all the powers from his last encounter with the heroes of DC.

V.S.

Immortal Hercules, King Thor, Lord Marvel, WW3 Black Adam, Wonder Woman Fully Geared

Hows goes the fight now?

Philosophía
Team 1.

Raoul

The Scribe
I will go with the divine for the win again. angel

Or, is that, "I'll take center square for the win Bob."

Enyalus
Team One, in another stomp.

Lord Feron
Was amazo too much? I was Banking on KThor and LMArvel to be the powerhouses to push team 2 to victory. Lord marvel is essentially Shazam right? I mean he should beat the crap out of the majority of the team by himself and KThor is well... badass.

Avlon
Team 1 stomps.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Was amazo too much? I was Banking on KThor and LMArvel to be the powerhouses to push team 2 to victory. Lord marvel is essentially Shazam right? I mean he should beat the crap out of the majority of the team by himself and KThor is well... badass.

Amazo and Brainiac...and Brainiac was pointed out to you in the other thread. Peak Brainiac solo'd Imperiex at the end of time.

Also, Ultron's probably too much, too, because at peak he basically has the full resources of the Kree Empire at his use, as well as like 20+ Warlock clone bodies.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Enyalus
Amazo and Brainiac...and Brainiac was pointed out to you in the other thread. Peak Brainiac solo'd Imperiex at the end of time.

Also, Ultron's probably too much, too, because at peak he basically has the full resources of the Kree Empire at his use, as well as like 20+ Warlock clone bodies.

What if I made it Rune King Thor?

TricksterPriest
Fortress Eradicator is no push over either.

Avlon
Originally posted by Enyalus

That same version of Brainiac was easily owned by Fortress Eradicator as well.
Both were unstoppable until stopped by the amazing...

David Connor Eradicator. stick out tongue

The Nuul

Enyalus
Originally posted by Avlon
That same version of Brainiac was easily owned by Fortress Eradicator as well.
...That version of B was beat by Erads? no expression

And David sucks. uhuh

TricksterPriest
B-13's programming anyway. He dumped a virus containing part of his tech onto earth. Eradicator baited the virus after him, and absorbed it and the Fortress itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.